Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
I must say, you look quite beautiful today, delicious even. What a cutie pie!
In fact, if beauty were rated on a scale of 1-2, they'd have to increase it to be a three-point one for you.

- Anonsense

Kate sighed. "I don't really think so. This pie is just so... sticky and nasty. Ugh! I never should have stuck with Unknown's dare. I wouldn't be sitting in this if I just walked away." After taking a moment to calm herself, she giggled and placed a smile on her face. "However, thank you for the sweet words."

(Thank you for the message! *will add to St. Patrick's thread when event happens*)

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"I see. I never knew that. I'm still working through certain books I need to finish up on. Looks like I still have some stuff to stu- Wait..." Thinking over what Mistletoe had just said, she asked, curiously, "the only time you drink? Never any other day after or before?"

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

She shakes her head, "N-No M'am. This one only drinks on this festival. We have many holidays..."more then she could count, as they do enjoy a good party, "this is the one I choose to celebrate whole heartedly." she said with a shine in her eye that could be taken as anything.

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"Don't we all? Even some really strange ones." She laughed, especially since today was indeed one of those strange ones. "I completely respect your decision, though. If it had to be one holiday, this would be perfect."

Sapphire Otter

The madness begins...

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Oh Ze anon's are here as well?

Desirable Sex Symbol

With a drink in hand and a grin on her face, Temp always arrived to the party just in time, "Oh what is this here? Someone wants our attention no? Ooh, I do think I have lots of attention to give~."

Ruthless Conversationalist

Oh, Nana's got her thread up already? Nice!

Hello, everyone!
Delicate Wish

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Quote:
Hello, and to you a Happy Pi Day.
I just thought I'd drop in and this say:

You&re hotter by far than any pyro,
More delicious than any sandvich I know,
You really don't have to wear any disguise,
You're perfect as you are in my eyes.
And I don&t even care if you&re on team red or blu,
All I want is to be with you.

- Ain't got Rhyme to Bleed

Ah thank you, Mon Cher/Cherie. (( okay I literally squeed reading this. Thank you so much X3 ))

Tipsy Giver

Mistletoe Anon
RandomKate

She shakes her head, "N-No M'am. This one only drinks on this festival. We have many holidays..."more then she could count, as they do enjoy a good party, "this is the one I choose to celebrate whole heartedly." she said with a shine in her eye that could be taken as anything.

= 3= I do believe i got mistaken for you last event.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy
Mistletoe Anon
RandomKate

With a gasp, she points your way, "Tis you!" she said with surprise. "I was mistaken for you as well...i-it seems our names are that of a kind..." she said with a small laugh and a rosing of the cheeks.

Tipsy Giver

Mistletoe Anon
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy
Mistletoe Anon
RandomKate

With a gasp, she points your way, "Tis you!" she said with surprise. "I was mistaken for you as well...i-it seems our names are that of a kind..." she said with a small laugh and a rosing of the cheeks.

So it Seems. Poor Rose Prince Must a been so confused.

I keep anoning him wish list items lol and you gave him art work. lol and i saw one of his responses and i was all....what art?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy

Covering her mouth with her hand, she grinned. "Indeed. He thanked me for all I had done....and it was the first time we had ever truly met." she giggled. She to had been very confused by it. "Quite the amusing mix up, I do say." she said.

Tipsy Giver

Mistletoe Anon
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy

Covering her mouth with her hand, she grinned. "Indeed. He thanked me for all I had done....and it was the first time we had ever truly met." she giggled. She to had been very confused by it. "Quite the amusing mix up, I do say." she said.

Makes me want to plan a joint anon to send to him. Really screw with him.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
GoldTippedMistletoeFairy

A fantastically evil grin spread across the Sprites face, "Surely such a thing would be fair to fun to pass up?" she chuckled, "I draw the art, you send the note? Oh... truly amusing..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff