Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
It seems like every event there is one. Since this is a mini-event, I'm guessing, with no bonuses, it's the perfect time to love on you all!

Thank you, everyone, who puts effort into making even small events awesome. It's amazing to see the community growing, and decent people still being around. <3

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
-drops a line in, baited with love-

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
A face you know well stumbles into the thread, falling down clumsily, only to get back up with a giggle. You see now, that her face is flushed, but not in it's usual fashion. Was she....is she drunk?! Now you notice the large mug in her hand, and the glazed look to her eyes. Oh dear....she seems to have begun her celebrating early...

"Nanaaa~" she says, giggling, arms out wide. She didn't seem to under, but just enough to lose her usual shyness when starting a conversation, "'ow ye do'n?" she says in a slurry brogue she often tried to hide by pushing down her accent. She lifted the mug to her lips and took another swig. "Now do' yew go act'n th' maggot with out me babby!" she said with a grin.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

A girl with cerulean hair walked into the thread, carrying a green fluff plushie in hand. "Perfect place to crash while waiting," she said, sitting down on the nearest empty chair.

(A tipsy Mistletoe? Oh dear... XD )

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
A face you know well stumbles into the thread, falling down clumsily, only to get back up with a giggle. You see now, that her face is flushed, but not in it's usual fashion. Was she....is she drunk?! Now you notice the large mug in her hand, and the glazed look to her eyes. Oh dear....she seems to have begun her celebrating early...

"Nanaaa~" she says, giggling, arms out wide. She didn't seem to under, but just enough to lose her usual shyness when starting a conversation, "'ow ye do'n?" she says in a slurry brogue she often tried to hide by pushing down her accent. She lifted the mug to her lips and took another swig. "Now do' yew go act'n th' maggot with out me babby!" she said with a grin.

-pulls Mistletoe into my arms- Acting the maggot? Whut? My poor love has had a little too much tonight. -kisses the red hair and snuggles- I'm better now that you're here.

RandomKate, I know. Trust me, I'm scared. But welcome!

Sapphire Otter

Sinful Nana

I am too! Thank you.

(Oh yeah! Mistletoe, I can help get rid of that little tag on your gif. Well, different way, but would still get rid of it.)

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
RandomKate
Sinful Nana

I am too! Thank you.

(Oh yeah! Mistletoe, I can help get rid of that little tag on your gif. Well, different way, but would still get rid of it.)

-tosses a small bag of anon love for baiting- <3

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

Whirling around on her heel, she nearly fell, but caught herself as best as she could."'ey, do'n I know yew?" she said, eyes narrowed with a sly grin. "Ah! 'our that lil' Culchie I sa' tha' on' time!" she said, her grin getting bigger. She waddled over to her, and slung an arm over her shoulder. "Come 'n fer a lil' Chinwag did ye?" she chuckled, handing her a mug of her own, "Good on ya!"

Sapphire Otter

Sinful Nana

*catches the bag* Oh, no, no. I don't bait anyone. I just like to talk and that whatnot. *sweatdrop*

Questionable Borg

Mayor walks in, sober, but ready to party.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana

-pulls Mistletoe into my arms- Acting the maggot? Whut? My poor love has had a little too much tonight. -kisses the red hair and snuggles- I'm better now that you're here.

She grinned a very toothy grin, "I ain't arseways jus' yet, Bird. Na' jus' yet," she said, taking another drink of her drink. The cup was still pretty full, she was clearly a light weight.

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sinful Nana
-drops a line in, baited with love-

*tugs on the line* :3

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
RandomKate
Sinful Nana

*catches the bag* Oh, no, no. I don't bait anyone. I just like to talk and that whatnot. *sweatdrop*

I always like to love on anons, personally. Which is how I've got Mistletoe coming back. <3

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Sinful Nana

She grinned a very toothy grin, "I ain't arseways jus' yet, Bird. Na' jus' yet," she said, taking another drink of her drink. The cup was still pretty full, she was clearly a light weight.
You'll be assways soon, I'm pretty sure. -Nana nuzzled the top of her head- You're a plant sprite, for one, and tiny as a twig. You can't handle much. -pops a straw in the drink and drains some for a better chance at Mistletoe not getting sick- There we go..

<3 Hey Oddball. How are you?

Welcome, Mayor! Have fun!

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hey, long time no see! Well, it's... March. It's spring next week, and St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. Pretty exciting, actually. So, how are you? Hope you don't have spring allergies. That would stink. ...Um. What else is there to talk about? It's... March. Happy Tuesday?

~Mr. Monster Guy

MUFFIN! <3 And of course I have spring allergies. I wouldn't be me if I was free of them. I'm glad to see you around, though, and -hugs- <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff