Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She to cracked a smile at this, all fighting spirit completely vanished with the utter silliness of the moment. " Cop off ye' blighter..." she said with a chuckle, "'les' I di'n twirl li' a fairy folk....'n I 'm one." she said with another chuckle. She stared at the ceiling of the thread, head delightfully clear and unclear at this point.

His laughter turned to a snicker, and he sighed as the anger died down, and looked up at the ceiling to try and see what she was looking at. "That would'a been funny, like the sug'rplum fairy dance..." Sugar plums sounded pretty good right about now. He then began slowly humming the Nutcracker Suite, lost in his little imaginary drunken ballet.

(Captcha= Fall Guy rofl )

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

She giggled and began to hum along with him, her toes wiggling with the beat. Her eyes never leaving the spot on the ceiling that had captured her attention so.

((oh my gosh...it's like gaia approves of our tomfoolery!! ))

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She giggled and began to hum along with him, her toes wiggling with the beat. Her eyes never leaving the spot on the ceiling that had captured her attention so.

((oh my gosh...it's like gaia approves of our tomfoolery!! ))

He got pretty far into the tune, but then forgot how part of it went, and just started humming the same part over and over, slowing down as he went, until finally he fell over and passed out. Looks like both the mistletoe and the alcohol did him in.

(I'd love to keep going, but it's getting late, and this seems like a well enough way to end things. xD )

Friendly Giver

Mistletoe Anon
Whimsical Fantasy

She turned, head a bit tilty at this point, "'e tried ta belt me! Ye's see that? Bloody boggert..." she grumped, sitting on the floor.

*blinks*

Explorer

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

In an attempt to comfort, or maybe just an attempt at a good night, she patted his face. She was going for his shoulder, but she missed. Tomorrow was another day.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"Oh? This is the first time I've heard about a living creature not being able to get sick." Bringing the mug back up to her lips, she took another sip of the alcohol within the cup. Moving it away from her mouth, she said, "well, that's good, nonetheless!

Sapphire Otter

ToriRyuzaki

I would if I could have... D:

Sapphire Otter

*frowns* This pie is so nasty! Dang dare!

(Oh yeah... HAPPY PI DAY!)

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Morning pre-work BUMP <3

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

"Oh? This is the first time I've heard about a living creature not being able to get sick." Bringing the mug back up to her lips, she took another sip of the alcohol within the cup. Moving it away from her mouth, she said, "well, that's good, nonetheless!

She popped her head up, realizing she'd fallen asleep. She was now, quite sober, which just wouldn't do for this holiday. "O-Oh yes...well, i-it is the drink of the gods..." she mumbled in her usual fashion, face now red with embarrassment rather then drunken tomfoolery. She got up and ran somewhere.

When she returned, she had a steaming cup of honey and dew. She took a sip and grinned. Her wilted leaves seemed to brighten up with this new choice in drink.

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon
She popped her head up, realizing she'd fallen asleep. She was now, quite sober, which just wouldn't do for this holiday. "O-Oh yes...well, i-it is the drink of the gods..." she mumbled in her usual fashion, face now red with embarrassment rather then drunken tomfoolery. She got up and ran somewhere.

When she returned, she had a steaming cup of honey and dew. She took a sip and grinned. Her wilted leaves seemed to brighten up with this new choice in drink.

"Ah, that's why? Well, at least you're sober for a little bit. You may wanna save some of your alcohol for the event or actual day. Well, unless you have plenty left," Previous night images had begun to appear in her mind. With a chuckle, she said, "out of all the people, though, I would of never expected you to get drunk."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
But I thought we would get more fuss.
This smokey guy was wanting more,
An event was what I was hoping for.
Yet it is nice to see people having fun,
But if I show up will you run?
This figure of smoke may seem odd for awhile,
Fear not my dear I just want to see you smile.
-Fading Away Slowly

*chuckles* Don't worry. We'll probably get something soon. Maybe sometime in the next forty-eight hours? *blinks* Run away? Now, why would I do that? We're all odd in our own little ways. I'm odd because... well... okay, I'm just an overall odd person. Still, though!

(Thank you for the message! *will add to St. Patrick's thread when forums comes out*)

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
RandomKate

-hugs tight and drops off an anon letter before rushing back to work-

Excuse me my dear I do not wish to alarm,
My smokey self will do you no harm.
St. Patrick's day will be here very soon,
And fun will abound before that night's moon.
The drinks will flow and pinches for those not in green,
Not that I can be but I have it on should I be seen.
Enjoy the holiday and a gift from me,
Perhaps that day more solid I will be.
-Fading Away Slowly

<3 Thank you!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

She blushed, but was still smiling, "The kin have a festival for two weeks straight. I-It just happens to be in t-the timeline of the Festival of Saint Patrick..." she mumbled, rubbing her thumb at her morning brew. "I-I partake in drink only this time of year...t-to celebrate the ending of the wars of man and kin..." she said, taking a sip. She'd been a part of those ghastly wars were many died. So the ending of such a thing should and would be remembered and celebrated.
Besides...having a bit of fun was alright ever now and then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff