Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bedtime!

Too tired now. GOodnight, all. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

"Dun ge' sick like a human, birdy." she said, taking another swig, "Ge' wilty, but noth'n more..." she said, mumbling a little, "dun mean we can' get plastered thou..."

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She gasped, that was much to insulting, even for a drunken rage. Her eyes filled up with tears a plenty, "Tha's below th' belt, mate...below th' belt..." she sniffled, her face all a pout. She grabbed the mug again and tossed it back at him, "Ye' insult my pride ye' bog licker!!" she hissed, "see's if I le' ye' barrow i' a gin!" she said, grabbing another mug and drinking it all in one gulp. Her face was now completely pink with drunken thoughts. oh dear...

Who knows why, but he wasn't expecting her to throw the mug at him again, and it clocked him right in the chin, causing him to fall back. He was already on the floor anyways, so the only thing that was hurt was his pride... and his chin. Suddenly, something stirred in him, and he leaped to his feet with a grace that shouldn't be there for a tipsy Werehog. "Oh, yer gunna be borrowing a whole lot more'n that when I'm done with ya!" he nearly screamed. And with that, he leaped on her... which was a horrible idea. One touch was all it took, and he was back on the floor, twitching and all around being pathetic.

Tipsy Lunatic

RandomKate
User Image

Bring me back some nom noms!!!

And thank you for the gift Mr. Monster :3
My first anon for the holiday!

User Image
User Image

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ToriRyuzaki

"Ah, I kno' ye' too!" she shouted from across the thread, making her way over to you carefully as to not bump into anyone. When she finally makes it to you, which took longer then expected, she had a silly grin slapped on her face. She handed you a mug of her mead, "loo' a ye', purddy as a pink ye' r'!" she said, an attempt at a complement in her current state.

The Werehog

Sinful Nana
Bedtime!

Too tired now. GOodnight, all. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Night!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

She screamed in surprise, which was more shrill and fearful then she thought. He had pounced on her!? That blighter!! If he hadn't been allergic to her she'd have placed him in a nest of vines for sure. When he flew back she carefully stood to her feet, "Bold lil' arse!" she hissed, lifting her arms up in the air, ready to fight...if that was what was going on. She wasn't really sure at this point. "I' leave ye' with bags, tha's fer sure!!"

Friendly Giver

Into the thread
footsteps did softly tread
but then stopped short
at whets going on in the fort.
“oh dear what is this?
is there something I have missed?”

Tipsy Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
User Image

*gladly takes the mug from her with a smile*
Hello Mistletoe, its nice to see you again!

User Image
User Image

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

She screamed in surprise, which was more shrill and fearful then she thought. He had pounced on her!? That blighter!! If he hadn't been allergic to her she'd have placed him in a nest of vines for sure. When he flew back she carefully stood to her feet, "Bold lil' arse!" she hissed, lifting her arms up in the air, ready to fight...if that was what was going on. She wasn't really sure at this point. "I' leave ye' with bags, tha's fer sure!!"

Even twitching on the floor in misery, the stupid monster grabbed a chair and pulled himself to his feet. He saw her fighting stance, and there was no way he was backing down. "Y-y-y-er the b-b-bold one fer... Aw, tohellwithit!" He gave up his pathetic attempt at talking and tried to take a swing at her, missing completely and falling to the floor... again. There was no way this was ending well...

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ToriRyuzaki

She tips her mug at her, a polite smile on her flushed face. "S'good ta see you las'" she said. Though this was nowhere near her usual fashion, she was quite enjoying herself and had no intentions of stopping.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

He missed completely out of her own luck. She'd bobbed instead of weaved, only to miss his fist purely by her own distracted mind. "Ah! lil' babby can' stan' on 'is own feet mm?" she teased. She really didn't have much fighting spirit in her, being as tender as she usually was. But he'd started it, so she'd finish it "Wha' ye' don' down ther'? 'id the diddies distract cha boyo?" she teased. She went to go kick him playfully, only to lose balance and fall to the ground beside him. Well then....this was a bloody arseway kind of fight 'n it?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Whimsical Fantasy

She turned, head a bit tilty at this point, "'e tried ta belt me! Ye's see that? Bloody boggert..." she grumped, sitting on the floor.

The Werehog

Mistletoe Anon
Mister Monster Guy

He missed completely out of her own luck. She'd bobbed instead of weaved, only to miss his fist purely by her own distracted mind. "Ah! lil' babby can' stan' on 'is own feet mm?" she teased. She really didn't have much fighting spirit in her, being as tender as she usually was. But he'd started it, so she'd finish it "Wha' ye' don' down ther'? 'id the diddies distract cha boyo?" she teased. She went to go kick him playfully, only to lose balance and fall to the ground beside him. Well then....this was a bloody arseway kind of fight 'n it?

His throat was almost too swollen to speak, so only annoyed growls came out of his mouth as the sprite taunted him, when suddenly she lost her balance and landed next to him on the floor. He let loose a very hoarse fit of laughter, which soon turned into a coughing fit. "N-nice -cough- landin der -cough cough- sugar." He grinned idiotically, his face red and pale, but was having a good time.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

She to cracked a smile at this, all fighting spirit completely vanished with the utter silliness of the moment. " Cop off ye' blighter..." she said with a chuckle, "'les' I di'n twirl li' a fairy folk....'n I 'm one." she said with another chuckle. She stared at the ceiling of the thread, head delightfully clear and unclear at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff