Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Raider

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Not so much a celebration, but it has been one year since that day. That day will be forever in my mind. I honestly thought I was going to die that day. Watching the news and everything was really devastating. R.I.P. to all of those who died because of the earthquake, tsunami, and radiation problems.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm glad that people worldwide remember this day,well it has been a year and it's not over yet. Today on the news i herd that there is still danger,and they showed this little kid who can't play outside because of the radiation so he must stay inside,he ran out a couple of times to play out there and he was really sad when his mother pulled him back to the house.I wish that they solve that problem so he and the other kids can go outside and play without fear.
I also herd on the news that in one of the Japanese universitys they found out that there is gonna be anouther earthquake for about 5 yrs from now in the Kanto region where Tokyo is.
That shocked me,i couldn't believe...Even if i don't live there,Japan has a special meaning to me.
So i'll do my best to donate and pray,ill do whatever i can to help.

PEOPLE,TAKE ACTION. Japan,gambatte kudasai emotion_bigheart

Love ya'll out there. <3

Beloved Raider

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I lived in Japan for nine years so it's a really special place to me. Our place was hit with the earthquake, even if it was a 7. I still couldn't shake it off for days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff