Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED THAT TOMORROW IS APRIL FOOLS! omg y does it have 2 b on a sunday T.T
just depends on where you are in the world. Some places it's already April Fool's Day. Hope Gaia remembers that and gives us a little more time than just a few hours if there's an item

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
imuurmi
just depends on where you are in the world. Some places it's already April Fool's Day. Hope Gaia remembers that and gives us a little more time than just a few hours if there's an item

my area its on sunday HOW AM I GONNA TRICK MY FRIENDS NOW?!!! T.T emotion_facepalm and plus i got church that day n i'm not aloud to lie T.T

Fashionable Raider

that's right it is tomorrow!!!!!! I was going to plan something funny to trick my friends and family but it came up so fast that I have had almost no time to plan! oh well I guess there's always next year.

Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i already did a prank, i showed my boyfriend a picture of a positive pregnancy test> smile , im not really preggers but lol his face was priceless!

maybe if you are unable to pull pranks tomorrow, you can do late april fools day pranks.....

Questionable Borg

Renchan24
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED THAT TOMORROW IS APRIL FOOLS! omg y does it have 2 b on a sunday T.T
Why does that matter?
I don't think there will be any item this time. Gaia has become disgustingly stingy these past few years

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Violet7771
thats right it is tomorrow!!!!!! I was going to plan something funny to trick my friends and family but it came up so fast that I have had almost no time to plan! oh well I guess theres always next year.
Ikr!!! Me too ! But ya there always is BUT IMMA MAKE THE BEST JOKES EVER 3nodding

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
oOKaceyOo
i already did a prank, i showed my boyfriend a picture of a positive pregnancy test smile , im not really preggers but lol his face was priceless!

maybe if you are unable to pull pranks tomorrow, you can do late april fools day pranks.....
LOL XD good job xd but ur right... ninja

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Mayor Gravity
Renchan24
Why does that matter?
I have church that day and when I take the holy communion 1 of the rules is not to lie soo ya OH N PLUS IM NOT IN SCHOOL

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
momo the peachy
I dont think there will be any item this time. Gaia has become disgustingly stingy these past few years
What items did they used to have? question
oOKaceyOo
i already did a prank, i showed my boyfriend a picture of a positive pregnancy test> smile , im not really preggers but lol his face was priceless!

o_o; At least he didn't start stabbing first.

Jolly Crow's Husbando

10,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
Last year it was on a Sunday... I think.... neutral If not... APRIL FOOLS!!!

Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Short Change Hero
oOKaceyOo

o_o; At least he didn't start stabbing first.

true..
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYBODY biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas