Welcome to Gaia! ::

I said the same thing...you beat me to it..didn't see this until after I posted yesterday.

Aekea Bunny

hmm, spring means pollen... which I am allergic to.

Um, well, at least things look pretty and lively. I live in a state that has four seasons. I actually can't image a life without all four, even if they do have their ups and downs.

I plan to grow Sunflowers this year.

Phantom

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Its been so mild this winter I can't say I even care about the official start of spring.

Questionable Borg

Bunai
hmm, spring means pollen... which I am allergic to.

Um, well, at least things look pretty and lively. I live in a state that has four seasons. I actually can't image a life without all four, even if they do have their ups and downs.

I plan to grow Sunflowers this year.
Can you take something for the allergy to pollen?

Questionable Borg

Bobrechaun Productions
Its been so mild this winter I can't say I even care about the official start of spring.
I wish I lived where you do, our winter here has been crazy, It's been 30 degrees one day and 70 the next. Which means I've gotten about 4 colds this winter.

Phantom

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Mayor Gravity
Bobrechaun Productions
I wish I lived where you do, our winter here has been crazy, It's been 30 degrees one day and 70 the next. Which means I've gotten about 4 colds this winter.

Well, there has been snow. but usually we are buried in the stuff most of the winter. This year there have only been a few major storms

Questionable Borg

Bobrechaun Productions
Mayor Gravity
Bobrechaun Productions

Well, there has been snow. but usually we are buried in the stuff most of the winter. This year there have only been a few major storms
It's only snowed once or twice here, which is okay, I hate driving in the stuff.

Apocalyptic Singing

15,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
We've been seeing temps of 49 and 30 here. Snow weather related temps, so I doubt I'll be celebrating.

Greedy Businessman

I've mostly brought it up because spring does start in march, but nobody had brought it up yet. With this strange winter we've had, it's not much to celebrate, but at least it's something.

Conservative Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spring is definitely my favorite season.... heart
But I live in Michigan so Spring doesn't start until it decides it wants to!

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love spring, it's my favorite season. It's been in the 60's here and sunny. I'm loving the weather, I wish it was like this every day.

P.S. I live in Philly, PA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces