Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Entrepreneur

After all, March is the official end to winter and the beginning of spring. We have that to celebrate, don't we? I'm surprised nobody else has thought of it yet.

Leaf

spring is the best season everyone knows that razz

Greedy Entrepreneur

Testify! emotion_brofist
I don't know about what the weather has been like where you are... but here... it's been spring since November. Before you ask, no... this is not the typical climate. I should be buried in at least 3 feet of snow right now. In my house.

Greedy Entrepreneur

Siani
I don't know about what the weather has been like where you are... but here... it's been spring since November. Before you ask, no... this is not the typical climate. I should be buried in at least 3 feet of snow right now. In my house.

Yes, that's the weather. But it's not spring. Spring doesn't officially start until the 21st. Whether or not there is snow on the ground. Technically, it's still winter.
The Eds
Siani

Yes, that's the weather. But it's not spring. Spring doesn't officially start until the 21st. Whether or not there is snow on the ground. Technically, it's still winter.
In label and proximity to the sun only.
Celebrating spring is a little hard when the only indication of it is the re-appearance of some constellations.

Greedy Entrepreneur

Siani
The Eds
Siani

In label and proximity to the sun only.
Celebrating spring is a little hard when the only indication of it is the re-appearance of some constellations.

True. So very true. Winter barely started where I live. We just had a couple of blizzards, but the snow is gone the next day.
The Eds
True. So very true. Winter barely started where I live. We just had a couple of blizzards, but the snow is gone the next day.
Samesies. There's a bit of snow on the ground here now... but the ground itself hasn't even been frozen for months. I think it was frozen for maybe 3 weeks in January.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Siani
The Eds
Samesies. There's a bit of snow on the ground here now... but the ground itself hasn't even been frozen for months. I think it was frozen for maybe 3 weeks in January.

And because of that, it's been a sad winter. crying
The time has come to welcome Spring and all things warm and green, but it's also time to say, goodbye: it's winter we must clean.

ninja

Interesting Gekko

I love spring. It's the right temp to go outside and play without being too hot. cool
Why the hell would I want to celebrate that?

Spring has to be like, the most overrated thing EVER. If you live somewhere where it snows 24/7 and stays below 0 (Fahrenheit) all winter then I fully understand looking forward to Spring. However, where I live all it means is hot weather and tornadoes... Oh, and bugs. gonk

We didn't even have a winter this year. It was in the upper 50s/60s/70s for like 90% of the 'winter'. So to hell with Spring. It doesn't get to come until winter comes. But where I live, it's coming and already here anyway. crying

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Flatterer 200
It depends on where one lives. Spring in Texas can very from good, to too rainy, to very hot. I still like spring though.

honeypecan's Pardner

Aged Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
The temperature is in the sixties where I live right now. It started to rain a little while ago, and we've got all of the windows open for the first time in months. I love spring. <3

However, I live in Wisconsin, and so the snow will probably be back within a week. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

Sawagin's Wife

Devoted Seeker

23,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers