That's right March 30 is the date,
And I just can't wait.
Anyone else for the Wrath?
That's right Wrath not Clash
Don't forget, be there,
For the best movie EVER!
heart heart heart heart heart

Hilarious Raider

Comes into ~chibi form ignores the topic dashs over to the heart siggy thing then lifts it and then proceeds to run away with it mrgreen

O.G. Elder

Something's wrong with this thread.

Oh, yeah, it's everything. Wrath is going to be a god-awful shitty sequel to an already god-awful shitty movie.

Seriously, for ******** sake, whose idea was it to take an admittedly cheesy classic, and turn it into . . . that?

Beloved Nerd

Will there actually be titans in it?

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
umm... just to let u know Clash of the Titans is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!
And yes there will be titans in it same guy as the first movie...And if you've never seen the first movie watch it before the second or u will have no clue of whats goin on in it

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
-Facepalms- I don't see how there can be a sequel... or even how they can make it and still have it stay true to the entire plot. Then again they screwed it up when they remade the movie and messed up the mythology and original plot. Anyone who saw the original would know that pegasus was white not black and usually depicted in the mythologies to be white. Then there's other things they messed up on. Seriously couldn't sit through the movie without shaking my head and fighting against burning eyes because it was that bad.

The special effects were good, but overall I wasn't happy with how they messed up the plot/characters just to be different from the other.
Then again... I'm biased and loved the classic version... seeing as how it was one of the first movies I saw in my childhood.

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Black Gabriel
Something's wrong with this thread.

Oh, yeah, it's everything. Wrath is going to be a god-awful shitty sequel to an already god-awful shitty movie.

Seriously, for ******** sake, whose idea was it to take an admittedly cheesy classic, and turn it into . . . that?
I love the original. Tho we consider it a major cheese factor now, it was actually nominated for best special effects in it's time. XD As for the remake and sequel...EWW is all I have to say.

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
KaryuunoSamurai
-Facepalms- I don't see how there can be a sequel... or even how they can make it and still have it stay true to the entire plot. Then again they screwed it up when they remade the movie and messed up the mythology and original plot. Anyone who saw the original would know that pegasus was white not black and usually depicted in the mythologies to be white. Then there's other things they messed up on. Seriously couldn't sit through the movie without shaking my head and fighting against burning eyes because it was that bad.

The special effects were good, but overall I wasn't happy with how they messed up the plot/characters just to be different from the other.
Then again... I'm biased and loved the classic version... seeing as how it was one of the first movies I saw in my childhood.
And they cut out Bubo. I love that dang owl! D:

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Android Amber
KaryuunoSamurai
And they cut out Bubo. I love that dang owl! D:

D: I do too, he was one of my favorite characters from that movie. How could Athena go without her owl?! Owl = wisdom anyways and she's the goddess of wisdom, atleast that's one of the things she was goddess of. She couldn't even be parted from the original Bubo so she had a mechanical version of him made. That should be blasphemed to have had him cut out from the remake. ) :

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I really like Clash of the Titans. I'm excited for the sequel. I probably won't get around to seeing it until it's on dvd or on tv. I don't go to the movies much.

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Thank u sumone understands me and all the rest of you can shut the shizz up bcuz its gonna b awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff