Been anoned yet?

Yes! 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Not for this holiday/mini-event yet 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 10 ]
Never :c 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Dangerous Sex Symbol

xXX_ichigo_xXx09
I"m not really sure, I'm just posting my anon messages.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Hell Frozen Fear
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
I"m not really sure, I'm just posting my anon messages.

ah.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: "Hmmm.....I wonder where my friend could be...." She continued her search for a few more minutes. "I guess my friend doesn't want answers. Oh well."

She knew where you were, or at least you thought so. Your scent was probably strongest here, and yet she was acting like she didn't know. "Answers?" the question was out of your mouth before you could stop it, thankfully it was a mumble and not your normal voice level, otherwise the girl might have actually tried to find you.

"You can find me where we usually play the game at." You heard the click of a lock and a window open. A few seconds later you heard a thud and the same window closing.

Was she gone? There was one way to find out.

You took a deep breath, stood, and began your search of the house for the girl. Forty five minutes later you were back in the living room, there had been no trace of her, save for the unlocked window.

"What if I go there and it's a trick?" Your fingers tapped nervously on the back of the couch. "Answers would be nice. . . ."

Would you risk falling into a trap by going there to hear what she had to say?

- Untamed Wolf

Decisions decisions...I have a feeling I'm not going to take the safe way out of this.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: There was really only one choice and you knew that.

You were standing outside your recently relocked door in comfortable running clothes. With a sigh you began walking to the nature center.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You stood just outside of the nature center. A few more steps and you would be in the forest. "Do I really want to go in there? If she plays that 'game' I might not make it out this time. Last time I barely managed to live." You could hear the nocturnal animals scurrying around as well as that sound you heard earlier. It was faint, but you could hear it. You glanced at the sidewalk behind you then back at the trees that rested on either side of the path. "Try to eat me and I'll burn or chop you down" You growled, staring them down.

ARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

A howl echoed through the forest ending your staring contest with the trees. A second soon followed, close to the first. Then a third. The third wolf wasn't with the first two.

"Great, she has friends" You mumbled, reluctantly walking forward.

As you drew nearer to what you guessed was your meeting place you slowed, not wanting to reach what could be your last encounter with her and perhaps your demise any faster than you had to.

"Wise choice, my friend." She greeted you upon reaching her. One of the two wolves that had joined her howl was sitting next to her, its fur color was hard to distinguish and its eyes were closed.

"Is the sound louder now that you are in the heart of this place?" She asked and you replied with a nod. "You didn't just hear it when near this small forest, right?" Another nod. She smiled and her golden eyes flashed, but, like most times when talking to her, you weren't able to read what had flashed across them fast enough.

- Untamed Wolf

Ooooh whenever Untamed Wolf smiles a get such a chill. Whatever happens next is going to be exciting.

Savage Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
Hell Frozen Fear

((Oh do you? I'll keep that in mind.... twisted

That's what you think. c: What color(s) (including eyes) do you want the wolfie to be? it could be important. ninja ))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Untamed Wolf Anon
/slightly worried now
Uhm, white fur, with teal-blue/aquamarine eyes? ono;;

Savage Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
Hell Frozen Fear

((XD
Alrightie. c: Thanks!))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Untamed Wolf Anon
Haha, no problem. c;

Tipsy Player

omg its finally warm i hate the snow its very annoying! talk2hand

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: She bent down and turned to face the wolf, her hand resting on it's head. She leaned in next to its ear and mumbled a few things. The only thing out of her mumbles you heard was her last word. "Go." The wolf opened its eyes, revealing a rather odd mixture of teal and aquamarine colored orbs. It gazed over the girls shoulder at you, huffed, turned, and walked away. Its white tail soon disappeared into the shadows.

"Where's your other friend?" You asked when she was facing you again. "Did you send both of them out there to help tear me to pieces after the chase is over?" You assumed you were playing a game with her, why would you be meeting in this place if you weren't?

She laughed. "Do you really think I'd kill you? Our games are too fun for that. So no, they aren't going to tear you apart in one of games of chase. You will see soon enough why they are here."

- Untamed Wolf
So impatieeent. I want to know what's going to happen. Must. Be. Patient.
On another note I love the way the features of the other wolf were introduced.

The Werehog

My, Wolf sure does have a way with words. /almost wants to know what happens next

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mister Monster Guy
She does though, doesn't she? I'm always so excited when another event rolls around in hope that she continues with the storyline. ouo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff