Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

Started reading this manga a while back.
It easily became like, my most favorite manga EVER.
I mean, how could you not love this cute little girl with green hair who's hilarious?!
Like, no joke, I laughed so hard I cried.
And then I actually cried when I realized that I had read all of them and that I'd have to wait for more (if there's even going to be anymore?)
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Concerns?
User Image

Devoted Friend

No one likes Yotsuba?! NO ONE?!?@?@
Dying...

Devoted Friend

It's okay, Yotusuba.
I think you're really cool.

Devoted Friend

Talking to yourself in a forum that you made in which no one wants to participate is really dumb...
No one loves me.
UNLOVED HERE.
Thank goodness I'm loved in the real world.

Sparkly Star

I love it; it's one of my favourites, and it's always good for a few chuckles here and there. I'm eager for the release of volume eleven later this year, too.

Devoted Friend

iExorcist
I love it; it's one of my favourites, and it's always good for a few chuckles here and there. I'm eager for the release of volume eleven later this year, too.

Hooray, someone else who loves Yotsuba~
omo, there's going to be a volume 11?
I'm so excited!
O(≧▽≦)O

Sparkly Star

- k i m chi Hen g b o k -
iExorcist

I'm so excited!
O(≧▽≦)O

Yes, and I believe it's coming out in September. If you're curious, there are images of the cover on Google.

Devoted Friend

iExorcist
iExorcist

I'm so excited!
O(≧▽≦)O

Yes, and I believe it's coming out in September. If you're curious, there are images of the cover on Google.

Sweet Babies! I'm excited!
Thanks for telling me about this!

Sparkly Star

iExorcist
iExorcist

I'm so excited!
O(≧▽≦)O

Sweet Babies! I'm excited!
Thanks for telling me about this!

You're welcome. I've just looked, and it's set for a release of the 25th of September, but don't quote me on that.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_bigheart Yotsuba is sooooo cute! cat_xd

Hikaridranz's Waifu

Shirtless Hunter

I like how the characters look simple but to contrast that the items are drawn so detailed whee
I like Azuma's series. Yotsuba is just an awesome series because its focus on life without all the fantasy crap. I love the episodes with the 3 idiot adults and Yotsuba. :3

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
It's one of my favorite manga's too along with Azumanga Daioh.
I love how simple and laid back it is, you don't have to actually follow the series to just pick up a volume and read it, and it's ok to take long breaks in between books without feeling like there is much to remember. I usually read them when I'm waiting for volumes of other series to release.

I'm glad there's another volume, for some reason I thought 10 would be it and it made me sad crying
Read it, was quite OK.

Alien Invader

It gave me quite a few serious laughing spells. I adore this series. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out