i love manga i even draw my own smile
arthura1
i love manga i even draw my own smile

I draw manga too ^^ but my friends pics r sooo much better crying
NekozAngel
I draw manga too ^^ but my friends pics r sooo much better crying

oh my gosh i wish i could draw manga i have no artistic talent crying
Me I can draw the weapon of Inuyasha.
Naruto is the coolest manga, but it drives me crazy because only the first seven volumes have been translated. I want to know what happens next!!!!
It is still so early in the series, and then it just cuts off right in the middle of the 2nd part of the chunin exam. I have to know what happens. I was tempted to get the tv series and watch it, but that just is so much less fun!!!
So, I can't draw manga at all. Instead I dream up my own stories, but I never write it down because I am embarrassed, or rather afraid that they are stupid stories.
What I am really good at is zoning out in class while I dream of being cool like Kakashi. I mean talk about a cool guy.
Did I mention that I love Kakashi? And I don't mean that in a creepy, stalk-and-try-to-sleep-with-him way, I'm not that kind of guy. I love him like I wish I could be like that. He's always so cool and quiet. He's got his s**t together. The character that I am more like is Naruto--I can't keep my mouth shut. But there is a lot to be said for over-confidence. If I can just convince someone else that I know what I am doing, then I start to believe it myself. And once I start believing the garbage that I say, then other things start to follow. It shocks me how far I have gotten in life by just telling myself that I know how to do things that I don't. I'm no ninja, but I am a master rock climber, and it's one of those things where I started out pretending to be good, and I got better faster than the people who actually admitted that they were bad climbers.
Am I making any sense?
Either way, I would rather be cool like Kakashi. He's the man. If I was a chick, I'd be a Kakashi groupie. I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry 'bout that.
Albert_Hitchhock
Did I mention that I love Kakashi? And I don't mean that in a creepy, stalk-and-try-to-sleep-with-him way, I'm not that kind of guy. I love him like I wish I could be like that. He's always so cool and quiet. He's got his s**t together. The character that I am more like is Naruto--I can't keep my mouth shut. But there is a lot to be said for over-confidence. If I can just convince someone else that I know what I am doing, then I start to believe it myself. And once I start believing the garbage that I say, then other things start to follow. It shocks me how far I have gotten in life by just telling myself that I know how to do things that I don't. I'm no ninja, but I am a master rock climber, and it's one of those things where I started out pretending to be good, and I got better faster than the people who actually admitted that they were bad climbers.
Am I making any sense?
Either way, I would rather be cool like Kakashi. He's the man. If I was a chick, I'd be a Kakashi groupie. I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry 'bout that.

talk2hand Shrright! Kakashi IS cool. Actually, the whole manga itself (Naruto) is very well thought out, the action is amazing, the characters have a lot of depth... it has GOT to be one of my favorites. I'm too impatient to keep up with the American volumes (I still buy them) so I'm waaay ahead by reading scanlations. It's great fun. smile

Next to that, GTO (Tohru Fujisawa) is just amazing. The art looks realistic (but still carries that anime style) and the whole set around school and the people around it thing is put together really well. All the characters are interesting, there are a lot of twists, and everyone follows the good guy (although not in the eyes of Ms. Daimon... yet biggrin ) -- 22 year old virgin, bleached blonde hair, Eikichi Onizuka. Oh yeah~

But that's only naming a few of my favorites.
-Who is your favorite/least favorite mangaka/author?
Favourite: Yuu Watase, Yi Huan, Kazuya Minekura, Kamijyo Akamine, Takeshi Obata
Least Favourite: hmmm.... well since they're my least favourite i didn't even bother to remember their names xd

-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories?
Tsugumi Ohba, author of Death Note (not the mangaka), at least until the part where L died... after that it's just plain boring.

-Which publisher/scanlator is your favorite/least favorite?
Favourite Scanlator: JanimeS
Least Favourite: None that i can think of...

-Which publisher/scanlator does the best/worst translations?
Publisher: Tora Aman

-Which manga has the worst/best/most mangled/etc translation?
dunno...

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
Divine Melody by Yi Huan

-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
Funniest: Kotaro Makaritoru
Saddest: Hmm... haven't encounter one yet
Dumbest: Doraemon

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
Over-rated: Fushigi Yuugi.... though i like the art-work
Worst: hmmm.... dunno
Annoying: Ranma 1/2.... just the same 'ol thing over and over again

-Which manga do you wish was real/live in?
Full Metal Alchemist.... ehehe... i wanna do alchemy

-Which manga quotes do you like? What are they?
I like one from Saiyuki... can't remember how it goes... it's really long
Favorite: Takeuchi Naoko : Mangaka of Bishoujo Senshi Seeira Muun (Sailor Moon)
Least Favorite: I don't have any
I would have to say the mangaka that has the most beautiful art is CLAMP. I love CLAMP's boys and their art is gorgeous.
I guess Tokyopop is a very good publisher. I don't know any other ones.
Tokyopop does great work.
I guess the manga with the best translation would be Eerie Queerie, the one with the worst is Sailor Moon. I hate the english names they throw in there, its awful.
Eerie Queerie, and Sailor Moon are my favorites.
The funniest one is Eerie Queerie and Gravitation. The saddest one is Sailor Moon in a way cause a lot of people die alone. I don't have many scary mangas and I think the dumbest would be Foolie Coolie. What was the mangaka on when he made that? Three types of crack?
I would say Foolie Coolie. I hate it.
-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen?
Not many. I have fairly new mangas. But I guess the oldest I have is Sailor Moon.
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
Well, Eerie Queerie and Gravitation made me giggle a lot.
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
I guess Sailor Moon made a good anime, even though they did leave some things out.
-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime?
I would love to see Eerie Queerie as an anime, but not a live action...well maybe.
I guess Sailor Moon, Gravitation and Eerie Queerie. I wish I could be some of those charries...they always find true love....
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?
Gravitation and Eerie Queerie has some awesome snuggling scenes..hehehe
-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
I believe that Eerie Queerie has the best ending cause its romantic, funny and it makes me giggle a lot.
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime?
I love anime and I love manga, but I like both equally.
I like Sailor Moon's quote to Sailor Cosmos, "Our lives may be hard but ..we want to live these lives!"
-Which manga are you currently reading?
Several. Magic Knight Rayearth, Card Captor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Gravitation and Chobits.
-How many manga do you own?
I haven't counted in a while, but I own over $500 dollars worth of manga

and on the character theme:
-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
My favorite characters? I got too many to name but some are: Inu Yasha,Goku(DBZ), Kino Makoto(Sailor Moon), Seira Gyarakushia(Sailor Galaxia from BSSM)
-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
The hottest characters?! Are you nuts?! Asking me?! I fall in love with every gorgeous bishie with cute eyes ever!!!! ...Except maybe that one guy from....no wait, I do sweatdrop
-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?The strongest in BSSM are Galaxia and Moon, both saved the universe with the power of their love...and stuff...Goku is the strongest in DBZ and the most gropeable, along with Gohan...hehehe... heart
-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
I would want to make Goku real so I can snuggle the hell out of him and give him much love! heart whee heart
-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
I guess my least favorite character would be Tamagochi from Gravitation, I think thats his name. He's an evil canniving rat who's trying to steal Shuichi's Yuki from him! scream
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
Oh Ive got tons....Goku x Vegeta, Gohan x Piccolo, Sanji x Zoro(onepiece), Narutox Kakashi, Iruka x kakashi ( many many yaoi couples I loooove)
-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
I guess my favorite animals are Cereberus from Card Captor Sakura cause he's just so adorable!
-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want?
I find Jupiter's thunder powers to be awesome! I also love many other abilities from other charries whom I love heart
I wish I had powers like the saiyajins in DBZ, I'd be kicking so much @$$ !!! scream
-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
If I was trapped on a desert island I'd want to be with either Goku from DBZ, or Piccolo from DBZ so I can loooove them! I wanna marry Rubeus from Sailor Moon, or maybe Prince Diamond....Oh and I forgot, I want to marry Android 17 and maybe 16 cause they're so cute!
I'd bake many many cookies for Goku and handfed them to him!
lets see.....i like CLAMP and their book Chobits. I also like Ken Akamatsu's drawing styles and his stories, too (they're all so funny). I like Yukiru Sugisaki's DNAngel. I really don't dislike any kind of manga.
My favorite manga series has got to be .hack blaugh The manga I'm reading now is Tsubasa
-Who is your favorite mangaka? Fuyumi Soryo
-Which mangaka has the most beautiful art/art style? KARA
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story? Alichino
-Which manga is the funniest? Demon Diary
-Which manga is the most newest manga you've seen? Kare First Love
-Which manga made you giggle? Tactics
-Which manga do you want to see as an anime? Demon Diary
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they? Yami No Matsuei, Hisoka's empathy bothering him and Tsuzuki worrying
-Which manga has the best? Demon Diary
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? Manga
-Which manga are you currently reading? 5
-How many manga do you own? 80
My favorite right now is Yukiru Sugisaki (DNAngel) and my least favorite is Iwase Yatate Tomino (Gundam SEED manga adaptation).
For me, Yukiru Sugisaki for Art/Art style but for Story, CLAMP.
Hmmm...I'd say Del Rey is my favorite.
Hmmm...it's hard to say with so much crap in the world.
The best translation that was re-released with proper names and suffix's is CardCaptor Sakura.
DNAngel/CardCaptor Sakura
CardCaptor Sakura for Funniest and Kawaii-est.
Dragonball
-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen?
DNAngel/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle are the newest and popular ones I've read.
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
Hmmm...None has ever made me cry, scream or giggle. Laugh yes, but none of the others. Even if Laugh, I've read a lot that made me laugh.
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
DNAngel manga was better in Manga form and Mai HiME was better as an Anime.
-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime?
Hmmm...None really.
Card Captor Sakura or Gundam SEED.
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?
Card Captor Sakura and the part when Sakura reunites with Syaoran when he comes back from Hong Kong at the end.
-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
CCS had the best ending, the worst would probably be...Rizelmine just because it ends in one volume >.>
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime?
Manga
I don't really have a favorite quote.
-Which manga are you currently reading?
DNAngel, waiting for Volume 10.
-How many manga do you own?
For Series...7 but in volumes, a lot.

and on the character theme:
-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
Sakura and Syaoran are my favorite characters or Niwa Daisuke. Not all that many I can think of for villains.
-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
Lacus Clyne is the best looking xP
-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?
The strongest willed, Kira Yamato, kawaii-est male, Prayer Reverie, kawaii-est female, Lacus Clyne, smoothest, Dark Mousey...can't think of any more.
-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
I want to make Lacus Clyne be real and be Kira Yamato or Prayer Reverie only without the shortage of that certain thing that makes him age quickly and will eventually kill him early.
-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
Uchiha Sasuke because he is an a*****e >.>
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
Kira Yamato x Lacus Clyne, Uzumaki Naruto x Hyuuga Hinata, Niwa Daisuke x Harada Riku.
-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
Bunnies and um...Tigers for animals. Freedom/Strike Freedom and Dreadnought for Mecha's (Gundams).
-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want?
Gundam's with the DRAGOON's are the coolest except for Legend. For powers, Telekinesis, the ability to freeze time, combustion, astral projection, premonition, levitation, and teleportation.
-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
To save the world with, Kira Yamato, to marry, Lacus Clyne, to kill, Uchiha Sasuke, Bake cookies with, Kinomoto Sakura, and to steal from...the Niwa family.
"Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/bake cookies with?"

I'd totally choos Joey Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces