Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Which do you prefer, manga or anime?
me i actually like both manga and aneme
-Which manga are you currently reading?
i just finnished reading fullmetal alchamist and cant decide what to read next
-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
i think that edward elric looks hottest when he is giving up or depsesed

i have also read inuyasha, rave master, chibi vampire, anima+, translucent, night school, naruto, and many more.
ninja mrgreen
my favorite series is naruto. It has great story,Great action,and great people you cant go wrong with this manga.
i am currently reading beauty pop
NARUTO, Chihayahuru, Gantz

-How many manga do you own?
I cant count....

https://www.facebook.com/tokyootakumode

here is great Facebook page that you can get awesome info smile
Their posts are f&#&#xin;g great....
Hmmm... List... 07 Ghost, Deadman Wonderland, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, D. Gray-Man, New Prince of Tennis, Oresama Teacher, Bleach, One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Ao no Exorcist, 1/2 Prince, Sukitte Ii no ya, Necromancer, Claymore, Fairy Tail, The God of High School, The Tower of God, Spice and Wolf, Love Stage!!, Last Game, Pandora Hearts, and Witch Hunter. These are the Manga that I track, re-read, and nom on the updates when they come out.

Shameless Gawker

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?

Naruto made me cry, A LOT. D: But I love it ♥
Death Note made me like, cuss Light out for all the crap he did to people. -_____- L FTW ! yum_strawberry yum_tea
InuYasha made me laugh soo much, aha. SO FREAKIN' HILARIOUS. 8D <3
Bleach made me do all three. They have like, the best characters in there. xD

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
I love ranma 1/2 heart

Dapper Smoker

Here are some possible topics you can reply to:
-Who is your favourite mangaka? Has to be Tsumotu Nihei or Kohta Hirano.
-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories? Toume Kei. Or the above.
-Which manga is your favorite short story? Because Goodbyes Are Coming Soon. From the author of Vinland Saga, it's about the last days of Shinsengumi Captain Okita Soji.
-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? Funniest, Cromatie Highschool. Saddest, Island, by the authors of Shin Angyo Onshi. Scariest, well, haven't read alot of that. Probably that Ito Junji guy. Dumbest? MotherfOOOing Naruto up in here.
-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Naruto pretty much fills all of these.
-Which manga is the most obscure/newest manga you've seen? Obscure, uh, maybe Rainbow, Island, Bokko or Me And The Devil Blues. By that I mean obscure that I've read and enjoyed. Newest that I've been hooked by ought to be Shut Hell. As in, the one I most recently started reading.
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Cry, can't recall. Scream, can't either. Giggle, happens everyday. Doesn't help that I have such a highly developed sense for irony.
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa? Mushishi fits both in regards of certain aspects.
-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime? Me And The Devil Blues, both cases.
-Which manga do you wish was real/live in? Huh?
-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? Best ending goes to Island or Battle Royale. Worst ending has to be Berserk (because it just freaking WON'T end). Most romantic, is, Angel Densetsu. You just know they get together sometime after that.
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? Manga, no contest. Not to say that it's better, good anime is at least as good, but the quality tends to be higher.

-Which characters/villains/fighters are your favorites and why ? Yue Kato from Angel Sanctuary is a longtime favourite. He's such a great character because you can really tell how he struggles with, well, struggling, having given up on mots everything in his life. And how he acts tough all the time despite being perhaps the weakest guy in the manga. Also Arachne from the same manga. You don't get too many many-layered and interesting trannies in big sister roles. Favourite villain is Pan from Island. Sure he's the second main character. And just when you start thinking that he might be an anti-hero he goes and does something wickedly cruel with that unhinged look on his face. Fighter has to be Youkjuu from Aiki. No mercy, no discrimination, no conviction. Anyone in the way gets the same treatment and he does it because he loves grinding people's faces into the ground.
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like? Negi x Chisame. It just makes sense.

So that's my two cents. Only doing this for the achievement, to be honest. Come to think of it, what does achievement points do, anyway?
Aoshi shinamori is badass in rurouni kenshin, always been my favorite. Shishio is pretty damn cool too.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I will answer most of them, since I'm bored.

-Who is your favorite/least favorite mangaka/author?
My favorite is CLAMP. All the time CLAMP, everytime CLAMP. My least favorite is whatever idiot came up with that ridiculous manga. you know, the one about those people, and they were at that one place, etc....

-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories?
CLAMP, of course. But there are others I would like to mention: the creator of D.N. Angel and the creator of Loveless. Truly beautiful pictures. But CLAMP is still the best.

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Definitely. And Ouran Host Club

-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
Saddest- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
funniest- Ouran Host Club
dumbest- Naruto. Seriously, people? It's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read

Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
Naruto. See above statement. ^

-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen?
The oldest I think I've ever seen...Doraemon, I think. Or Sailor Moon.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, xxxHOLiC, X, Clover, Ouran Host Club, Loveless, Ranma 1/2

-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
To be honest, I thought the artwork for the anime of Ouran is better, but the storyline in the manga is better than the anime.

-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime?
Gate 7

-Which manga do you wish was real/live in?
xxxHOLiC. If that were real, the CLAMP Universe would DEFINITELY be real, and nearly all things fiction would be real. Only people who have read and liked HOLiC would understand what I'm saying.

-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?
There are quite a few from Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle, and xxxHOLiC. There are also some from Loveless and Ouran.

-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
for all of those choices: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. However, in a sense, it really hasn't ended, has it.
Worst ending: HOLiC. But I'm sure we'll get to see Watanuki in CLAMP's future works.

MANGA.MANGA.MANGA

-Which manga quotes do you like? What are they?
Most of my quotes are from xxxHOLiC or 'Honey and Clover'

Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bleach, Gate 7, Drug & Drop, Ouran, Cardcaptor Sakura, X, Arisa, Dengeki Daisy, Loveless, etc.

Quite a bit, but not nearly as much as some people. I'm picky when it comes to collecting. I'm working on collecting all of CLAMP's works, so that takes up a lot of space. Other manga includes: Captive Hearts, Wanted, Ouran, Ranma 1/2, and D.N. Angel. There are others, but not as memorable. I'm picky, like I said.

Original Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Daisuke Sato (high school of the dead) and Jinho Ko (jack frost)
well, so far i would say Jinho

Sin

dumbest- Naruto.

Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
Naruto.

Sailor Moon.

High School of the dead

idk, bad memory, cant remember all

Jack Frost

To loveru

High School of the dead, bus explodes and zombies r walking from it

wouldnt kno, havnt seen the ending to one yet

manga

one from high school , i have already condemned a man to his death

high school of the dead, jack frost, and one piece (soon)

all of the current translated HSOTD and 2 jack frost...must...have...MORE!!! and if u can recomend any, plz do so in a quote or pm me saying so, THANKS!!!!
Favourite is probably Norihiro Yagi, but mainly because I am obsessed with Claymore, and I don't have a least favourite.

I think that Fruits Basket was better as a manga, although the anime was alright.

Both, or maybe manga a little bit more.

I am currently reading Claymore, Dawn of the Arcana, Kimi ni Todoke, Bokura wa Itsumo and Hoshi wa Utau
Favorite: Amano Akira
Least Favorite: Amano Akira
(Yes I really do mean that >> )

Um D:

-Which publisher/scanlator is your favorite/least favorite?
D:

-Which publisher/scanlator does the best/worst translations?
D:

-Which manga has the worst/best/most mangled/etc translation?
I dunno.

KHR! is awesome <3

KHR! fits into many categories.

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
Um. I HATED ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND.

Um. Well, Van Von Hunter is a graphic novel, but no one I've talked to seems to have ever heard of it. So I guess it's obscure.

KHR!
Cry: YUNI. That is all.
Scream: When I found out that Skull is actually attractive, I screamed a happy scream. In my head.
Giggle: Ryohei is so goshdarn funny.

Pokemon Special is waaay better than the Pokemon anime, though they aren't really connected.

They need to pull a FMA brotherhood with Rave Master and make an anime that follows the manga better.

KHR! if only for the opportunity to make ChromeKen canon.

KHR!
Too many to list >>

SCREW YOU ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND D:<

Usually manga

Bel's Ushishishi
Pretty much anything Ryohei says >>

Rave Master

Volumes two and three of Beet the Vandel Buster, the first volume of Black Cat, all three volumes of .Hack//Legend of The Twilight Bracelet, even though these three are graphic novels, all three volumes of Van Von Hunter.

-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
Miranda Lotto from DGM, because she tries so hard, and she really is improving.
Fay D. Flourite from TRC, because his story is actually very deep, and also because he's very hot.
Belphegor from KHR!, because even though he's a psychopath, I can't help but love him D:
TYL!Xanxus, from KHR!, because his new haircut is so much better, and because of general badassery.
Jing, from KoBJ, because of general awesomeness.
Sir Komrin, from DGM, just because.
Chrome Dokuro, from KHR!, for extreme adorableness. Seriously, everything she does makes her look adorable. When she smiles, adorable. When she cries, adorable. When she fights, adorable. When she blushes, adorable. She can't not look adorable D:
Ken Joshima, from KHR!, because his ability is awesome-tastic
Ryohei Sasagawa, from KHR!, because he's EXTREME.

-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
Fay D. Flourite
Belphegor
Jing

-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?
Xanxus from KHR! has the most badassery I have ever seen.
Ryohei from KHR! is the most EXTREME character I have ever seen.
Chrome Dokuro from KHR! is the most adorable character I have ever seen.

-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
I unno.

-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
Sakura Haruno. I hate her D:<
SASUKE Y U NO LOVE ME?!
Then:
SASUKE Y U LEAVE ME?!
Not to mention she's virtually useless.

-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
CHROMEKEN NEEDS TO BE CANON D:
Also, I like ShikaMari (Shikamaru/Temari), NaruHina, AsumaKurenai, SasuSaku (Because I hate them both and they deserve each other), HitsuKarin, ChappyKon, LalColonello, IemitsuNana, and I think that's it.
Well, Hisagi from Bleach just needs a girlfriend. Someone other than Rangiku so he can stop being so whipped. Then again, he'd probably get whipped by the other girl....

-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
Soel and Larg from TRC and xxxHolic. I have a Larg plush. It's too cute <3

-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want?
Ken can gain the abilities of animals by putting in animal dentures. What's not to love about that D:
Ten Year Bazooka is the best weapon ever :3

-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
I really, REALLY want to hug Fay.
Also, I wish I could hang out with Soel and Larg. I really want to hug them too <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff