Welcome to Gaia! ::

Myself I just can't choose. I love maka and soul as much as I love rin and Bon smile

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
why does one have to be better than the other?
Mugetsu Ookamiza
why does one have to be better than the other?

Because I needed to start a forum to complete an achievement
For me soul eater is better. I mean I love both but if I have to choose then I would go for soul eater, the moon and sun are just awesome and death the kid is funny. excaliber was funny at first too, but he became annoying really fast. I just don't like the ending of blue exorcist.

Gracious Tycoon

Hoc cor mei metum atrum lacrimat...

Eh, I'm not really a fan of either.

...atqui animus meus insaniam sanguinat albam.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
CrazyGr
For me soul eater is better. I mean I love both but if I have to choose then I would go for soul eater, the moon and sun are just awesome and death the kid is funny. excaliber was funny at first too, but he became annoying really fast. I just don't like the ending of blue exorcist.
since this is posted in the Manga forum one would assume that they're asking one's feelings on the manga of each. which would mean the ending of the Blue Exorcist anime wouldn't play into how you judge it as the manga for that is still going and the ending arc of the anime never happened in the manga.

Friendly Member

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
BLUE EXORCIST SOUL EATER SUCKED BALLS
Mugetsu Ookamiza
CrazyGr
since this is posted in the Manga forum one would assume that they're asking one's feelings on the manga of each. which would mean the ending of the Blue Exorcist anime wouldn't play into how you judge it as the manga for that is still going and the ending arc of the anime never happened in the manga.

ah you're totally right I mixed it up. I started reading the manga from start after the ending of blue exorcist anime but I am not yet that far since I kind of stalled it to read some other manga's. For soul eater i just started reading the manga. Anyway that doens't change the fact that I like the manga of soul eater more as the manga of blue exorcist.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Both are great! I think it's hard to choose between the two. But, I think for most, it'd be Soul Eater because Blue Exorcist is still fairly new compared to it.

Sparkly Vampire

4,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i like blue Exorcist but i haven't seen soul eater is it any good??? rofl

Fashionable Trader

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
soul eater!!! heart
SOUL EATER.

Precious Sweetheart

I say Blue Exorcist. 3nodding

Interesting Genius

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I cant choose >.< Both are good. They also have different genres so you cant really compare based off storyline.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Holy angel heart
I cant choose >.< Both are good. They also have different genres so you cant really compare based off storyline.
actually, genre wise they have a lot in common. they're both shonen demographic series that use the action/adventure and fantasy/supernatural genres and include school life, drama, and comedy genre elements as well. they're also both fairly standard as far as mainstream type shonen goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff