Welcome to Gaia! ::

tsuruaka's Partner In Crime

Divine Cultist

I just read all the way up to the most recent upload for Super Lovers and now I feel like I can't find anything to read.
emotion_facepalm

I'm too much of a bl addict as is but this one.. This one really hit home for me for some reason. It's just.. It frustrates me yet at the same time I was laughing like a mad person and then in tears and then laughing again.
The characters are all adorable in their own quirky ways be it appearance or personality. Not to mention it actually has a story and it's not all like, "two guys meet and then they banged." Ugh, I just can't even handle the level of fangirliness that is going on right now. I'm trying to find something to read that I haven't already been through to hold me over but nothing is working so far.
crying

Any good bl/yaoi suggestions?
It's easier to list the kinds I don't like which are;
-bara
-one-shots (I gotta have something that has a storyline. None of this boy meets boy and bangs within two panels nonsense.)

Also, I highly recommend Super Lovers. If you like character development and plot then I HIGHLY recommend it.

Friendly Sweetheart

A manga got you bent you say?

Timid Lunatic

User Image

Lately Shonan Junai Gumi has got me pretty emotional, but that's not in the genre you're looking for.

As for a recommendation, I'd suggest FAKE by Sanami Matoh.

User Image

Divine Cultist

mangabent
A manga got you bent you say?

Gfdi
x'D

Divine Cultist

Luna Legend
User Image

Lately Shonan Junai Gumi has got me pretty emotional, but that's not in the genre you're looking for.

As for a recommendation, I'd suggest FAKE by Sanami Matoh.

User Image

I get the feeling that I've already read FAKE or at least tried to sit through it.
I've actually read quite a bit of bl but from time to time one might pop up that I don't know about that I hear from random people so I always ask around now.

I've been on a very long bl streak for like the past month. It's past the point of addiction.
sweatdrop
I just wish all the ones I'm currently reading would update a bit faster.
-cough-Super Lovers-cough-

Tipsy Wife

ahh, one of my favs is You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder redface

Divine Cultist

himup

I'm still in the middle of that one.
I'm at the part where they're getting back to their normal lives after the whole Hong Kong incident.
I stopped reading though 'cause it got kinda boring so I'm reading Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai.
I'm still waiting for Crimson Spell and Super Lovers to update.
Just finished Michiru Heya though and I criiiiiiiiiiiiiiied lika b***h.

Tipsy Wife

Lostikins
himup

I'm at the part where they're getting back to their normal lives after the whole Hong Kong incident.
I stopped reading though 'cause it got kinda boring so I'm reading Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai.

I'm definitely checking out Super Lovers tonight. I've been reading bl nonstop lately. idk if this is just a phase, but I'm loving it cool

Divine Cultist

himup
Lostikins
himup

I'm definitely checking out Super Lovers tonight. I've been reading bl nonstop lately. idk if this is just a phase, but I'm loving it cool

Ah I've been into this stuff since I was little actually.
My friends and I stumbled across Okane ga Nai I think our 6th grade year while browsing Youtube and I got hooked on that quickly.
Later on I discovered several others and now I even have a favorite mangaka--Mishima Kazuhiko.
I also recommend Ten Count though the translations are a bit confusing and it's hellaincomplete.
Super Lovers is just--UGH. TOO PERF.

Tipsy Wife

Lostikins
himup
Lostikins
himup

My friends and I stumbled across Okane ga Nai I think our 6th grade year while browsing Youtube and I got hooked on that quickly.
Later on I discovered several others and now I even have a favorite mangaka--Mishima Kazuhiko.
I also recommend Ten Count though the translations are a bit confusing and it's hellaincomplete.

I saw some people talking about sekaiichi hatsukoi on twitter so I checked it out and I really enjoed it. Then i just continued reading and watching other ones. So I decided to read Michiru Heya and omg I can't believe I cried ;____; I tend to cry super easily when watching or reading things OTL it was so touching though ㅠㅠ Really shows how love can do so much for a person *^* ty for that recommendation I really enjoyed this one. On to the next one!!!

Blessed Inquisitor

12,100 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Uzumaki got me pretty bent out of shape
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Cultist

himup
Lostikins
himup
Lostikins
himup

I saw some people talking about sekaiichi hatsukoi on twitter so I checked it out and I really enjoed it. Then i just continued reading and watching other ones. So I decided to read Michiru Heya and omg I can't believe I cried ;____; I tend to cry super easily when watching or reading things OTL it was so touching though ㅠㅠ Really shows how love can do so much for a person *^* ty for that recommendation I really enjoyed this one. On to the next one!!!

Yeah I've read quite a bit which is leaving me with pretty much nothing to read while I wait for updates.
sweatdrop
I've read both Sekaiichi and Junjou and I've also watched them.

Divine Cultist

Charvelle
Uzumaki got me pretty bent out of shape
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces