Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first manga was I think fruits basket

Loved Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
The first manga I read, I believe was Hana to Akuma. I really loved that manga, and it was that same one that got me into reading more mangas. I was first introduced to manga by my cousin. She always recommended some for me. The day I finally listened to her was when she had started reading Hana to Akuma, I joined her in reading it online. Loved it. From then on I read a few more from an app I got. "AAA," "Idol Shopping," I then found out my favorite game, The Legend of Zelda, had its own set of mangas too so I went on and bought myself the actual copies of those online. heart 3nodding
If im not mistaken, the first one i ever read was Slam Dunk.. since i played basketball aswell it got me totally absorbed :3

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
3nodding First manga, Ranma 1/2. 4laugh I remembering tottering all the way through the library as a six year old into the teen section to brave all the guy sweat, and practically climbed up the shelves to get my little paws on it as a series-- I'd read the first volume at the front desk. whee ((I used to have this insane habit of picking up the very last book in a series)) Ranma 1/2 will forever remain my first manga ((finished it all in running at about 7 years 'cause I was so stubborn to order them from the library and instead just waited for them to be shipped in-- it was worth the wait!! 4laugh ))!! XD heart

Straight after I noticed InuYasha and delved into the Rumik world, which opened up a lot of anime and manga right after. =3

Magical Darling

My first manga was Oh My Goddess.
I didn't really understand it at first. I found the book at my public library, and started reading it from left to right like you would usually read a normal book. I never knew it was a manga, until my friend explained to me what it was, and how to correctly read it. lol
From then, I just checked out more manga books at my puplic library.. then I discover we can read them online, and so now I spend most of my time reading manga online<3

Also, I just have to say that my favorite manga is Faster Than A Kiss~ It's really good, so you should check it out as well 3nodding

Dapper Noob

I think i read d. gray man first... my friend Jori had the first 12 or so and i borrowed them and then my spiral down into manga addiction began gonk
WELL.... HITMAN REBORNN!!!!

evil scream scream scream User Image
Dtagon Ball Z - the ending of the Majin Buu series, and it was AWESOME!!! blaugh

Dapper Gaian

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
mamotte lollipop was my first manga whee
D.Gray-Man was the first manga I read (and I'm still reading it now).

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
My first manga was fruits basket biggrin
My first manga was Yu-Gi-Oh! by Kazuki Takahashi. It was the original version of the manga, not the spin-off all about dueling. It was more like the manga version of Season Zero. I got it from an elementary school book sale.

Savage Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
the first manga that i could remember was hanakimi. it was good and funny. biggrin

Prophet

I`m a newbie so probably no one will cares obviously but if any one`s free go check out Pandora Hearts. Sweet, bitter, blood,........check it out biggrin mrgreen wink
The first manga i read was; the chronicle of wings.
the anime seriously went on forever biggrin i loved it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games