Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
-What was the first manga you've read?
Dot hack legend of the twilight
-Which was the first manga that sparked an interest for you in manga?
Megaman Nt warrior
-How/when/by whom were you introduced to manga?
a girl name amanda we are ex friends now xp

Agent Bear

My very first manga that I got to lay my hands on was either ranma 1/2 or inuyasha. But it wasn't the first thing that triggered me into liking anime and mangas. rofl

Shirtless Cutie-Pie

My first manga was DotHack. But what turned me on was Legend of Zelda gaia_diamond

Interesting Genius

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
My first manga was Desiny's Hand volume1
-What was the first manga you've read?
Naruto I think.

-Which was the first manga that sparked an interest for you in manga?
Naruto razz

-How/when/by whom were you introduced to manga?
My brother
First manga I've ever read was One Piece and totally still in love with it. I saw the anime first and then the manga, but like the manga more because the chapters come faster! xd

Last's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

My first manga was Sabrina the Teenage Witch in manga style. sweatdrop That got me hooked onto drawing anime/manga style. Then I started reading about Inuyasha and it just went on from there.

Hygienic Genius

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
This is kinda awkward but the first manga I read was Ranma 1/2 and this was when I was 8 I think. The manga that gave me interest in manga would probably be Naruto. Since my relative had a huge pile of manga that he borrowed on his bed, the front pages looked really cool so I ended up reading them.
Well My First Manga Would Have Ta Be ' BLEACH <3
Once I Started Ta Read It ; i Couldnt Stop ' Id Litterally Stay up all NIght Reading Them Books (;
& i TOTALLY Recommend this book for any one of you gaians who like a little excitement In Their Reading (; Aha
-- The|3addeszChick<3<3
My very first manga was Inuyasha. My friends introduced me to it over 7 years ago, and Naruto and Bleach along with it. After that, another friend introduced me to Crimson Hero (Which I never did finish. As soon as certain things happened, I stopped reading and said, "Welp, I don't want to read about the pointless drama you're about to envelope yourselves in".) My first manga that I picked up on my own however, was Ouran HighSchool Host Club. That manga is what truly got me hooked. heart

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
My first Manga was Yotsuba. it was sortof funny. 3nodding

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
biggrin

well the 1st manga i read would hav 2 be one piece or ultra maniac cant quite remember which 1 i read 1st but it had 2 be 1 of those 2

Invisible Genius

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
first manga Dengeki Daisy!!!!

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
The first manga I ever read was actually Absolute Boyfriend. I finished it in like 2 days and then kept reading more and more mangas!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart yum_strawberry yum_puddi
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces