Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes actually Its a really good show, even thouh they dont make it anymore You should check it out whee

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Mode Volume 1.

There was a book fair at my middle school and when I saw the manga, the art style reminded me of sailor moon-and Mew Mew Power which I used to watch on 4kids on Saturday mornings. It took me a while to get used to reading from right to left, but I fell in love with manga, and although I don't read as often as I use to, I am still a happy closet reader.

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My first manga was Naruto.

Ruthless Gawker

my first manga was platinum garden or else it was chibi vampire

Hygienic Hunter

My first manga was Wish Vol 1 by Clamp. That's what made me fall in love with Clamp. c:

Versatile Prophet

My first manga was Hack: Legend of the Twilight
I picked it up on a whim and since then I've been hooked on manga/anime

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The first time I was introduced to manga was in 5th grade. My best friend was reading Fruits Basket and I didn't care for it too much. Then I switched schools in 7th grade and as a goodbye present she gave me the first book. I read it on the car ride to my new house and fell in love. Next thing I did was go to Barnes and Nobel bookstore and buy the next couple books.

Supercharged Hellraiser

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-What was the first manga you've read?

~ I'm pretty sure the first manga i ever read was one of the One Piece books, my friend had it and we read the s**t out of it.

-Which was the first manga that sparked an interest for you in manga?

~ Probably the manga Witch Hunter, which is alot like D. Gray-Man or FMA/FMA:B.

-How/when/by whom were you introduced to manga?

~ Through my best friend at first but i took a interest in it about 2 years back hearing friends talk about it so i got access to a Manga site....and the rest is history emotion_kirakira .
Ty_Ty
-What was the first manga you've read?
Naruto!
-Which was the first manga that sparked an interest for you in manga?
Ruroni Kenshin....we only had half of the anime, and when i was little, I always wanted to know what happened after the Kyoto Arc..and somehow found the Kenshin Manga! But alas, it was already licenced
-How/when/by whom were you introduced to manga?
About two years ago, I watched the anime, Naruto. I become kinda really interested/obbssed with it...and somehow foudn the manga, and so, that started my interest of manga...now i've read *Counts* 1...2...3..4..5...6...7...8...9..10...11...12...13? Different manga series <3

I actually love manga, manga is my drug-like addiction heart
My first manga is Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and of course Code Name Sailor V by Naoko Takeuchi. After watching the anime it sparked my interest to want to read the manga and to my luck Kodansha Comics was doing a re-release of the two. I bought them and read them both in the exact same day. I am in love with the manga so far! heart

Sparkly Fatcat

The first manga I read was b.o.d.y cx

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
~ My first Manga? . . Hmm, I think it was either Shugo Chara or Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives ~

Distinct Guildsman

The first manga I read was Death Note. I started reading the series when I came across one of the volumes in a used book store. I was hooked from then on!

Vampire

My first manga ever (and only one completed to date) was Sailor Moon. I have been itching to read another...
my first manga was bleach biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces