Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Naruto ~ smile
The first manga I've ever read was Absolute Boyfriend.
Great art, but the storyline was a little... well, weird.
But as soon as I found Blue Exorcist in a book store, I became obsessed with it.
Since then, I was a true Blue Exorcist fan and I still am. whee

Invisible Shapeshifter

battle angel alita heart

IRL Noob

gakuen alice was my first manga, and the first manga that sparked my interest. i still read it now lol
User Image

Vampire Princess Miyu, forgot how i picked up on it
Fascinated me, the art style was pretty too o.o; that was about 14 years ago? so long... then I got in the sailormoon phase about the same time, from there I fell absolutely in love with inu-yasha, i hated naruto though.
Fruits Basket was my first manga! My friend Helena was the one who introduced me to anime and manga.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
InuYasha was my first manga. 3nodding
I've never actually finished it, as I haven't felt like going back and rereading anything.
I probably don't have to considering how close I was with the series before, but eh. xD I just don't have the willpower to complete it.
Naruto BELIEVE IT

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
my first manga was card captor sakura or princess tutu I really can't remember....I was quite young when I started cause I got addicted by my sister
I saw her watch the series and I thought I want too
and now I'm a few years older and I'm still as addicted as ever
only don't have much time to read it DX
First manga was Magic Knight Rayearth and Galaxy Angel when I was in the ninth grade. My best friend was super into manga, and I wanted to see the fuss so I asked her to lend me some. I was absolutely ENTHRALLED. Then I got into Tsubasa and Chobits. 3nodding

Kin Ally

- Karo Kano
- same~
- my friend during the beginning of middle school; she just gave it to me to try out and I've loved manga ever since >w<

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
HOT GIMMICK!... i don't like it that much anymore..

it was at camp in year 7/8 and my friend brought the manga books and i read them :')
thought they were black and white comic books then.

though the official manga which i first read from start to finish was Hana Kimi heart

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
DNAngel. never finished it though...
First manga I ever read was probably..Pokemon Special. I was only watching Anime till then.

However, the very first manga I bought and owned was Fruits Basket 1 and 2. I found it in a small shop in Crete, when I was on holidays there. It was the first manga I ever saw in real life and I bought it. I also fell in love with the story and continued reading it online.

Now I've moved to Athens for college though biggrin so I can buy manga more often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff