Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
i guess my first was gakuen alice.. heart heart heart
and inuyasha.. biggrin
My first manga was Zodiac P.I.

A few years ago, I wanted to buy some manga because everybody talked about it. I had been watching some anime. My sister had introduced me to anime, Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayerth and Dragonball Z. So I cjose Zodiac P.I. because I love astrology and crimes related to Zodiac signs sounded interesting. razz
Sakura Cap Captors

surf_fari's Significant Otter

Wily Werewolf

Shugo Chara. Kiddy but cute, I still love it. heart cat_4laugh
Zettai Kareshi (Also known as Absolute Boyfriend)

I really really really love this manga! It really made me cry a bucket of tears and the plot, characters and drawing are just awesome! Hands down to the mangaka cool (Tho I forgot her name already . __ .)
My very first manga was Yu-Gi-Oh!
I was hardcore into the show back then and I remember seeing the shonen jump manga commercials on the Yu-Gi-Oh! VHS's. (A really long time ago) I saw them in BooksAMillion one day and decided to buy the whole first series. Vol, 1-7. $75 in total. Oh the blissful days of having an allowance.

3,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Case Closed/ Detective Conan exclaim Great magna especially since I love mysteries. Usually solve 1 in 3 cases correctly before solved in series. ninja

Shy Genius

My first manga was Immortal Rain I found it online when my sister made me a manga fox account.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
My first two (I read them around the same time) mangas were Fullmoon Wo Sagashite and Rosario + Vampire, both great mangas, and they both have anime versions if you'd rather watch than read wink Personally, I like Rosario + Vampire more. It's so funny and there's a good storyline. My friend from school introduced this to me, thus sparking my love for manga ^.^
My first manga was Stray Love Hearts. Loved them<3

IRL Lunatic

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Case Closed! It's a good manga about murder mysteries. The mysteries are highly improbable plans though.
My first manga I read was Boys Over Flowers. I only read the first volume though and preferred not to read the rest. That same day I read the first manga that sparked my interest, Yu Yu Hakusho. I was introduced to manga by my friend Roxanne in sixth grade while I was at her house and she pressured me into reading them with her.
Mine was Naruto.. I got bored waiting for an anime episode so I was forced to check the manga xD The rest is history. 3nodding

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
blue exorcist was mine smile

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

My first anime I think was Rurouni Kenshin, the first manga I ever read was One Piece.
Kenshin will always hold a special place in my heart. I still remember staying up late to watch it on adult swim.
smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces