Welcome to Gaia! ::

stare my first manga was MARS it was a really good book also rofl
Sailor Moon and Sakura are my first manga
heart Love Hina heart is my second manga and I loved!! xd xd
My first Manga I believe it was Dragon Ball, only after watching the show to the final episode. Then my friend inroduced me to the "comic book" which i then learned was refered to as Manga, japanese comic book. But anyways, Dragon Ball wasn't what sparked it in me, it was the realization in my mind that the japanese had their way of cartooning that was very diferent from any other cartooning in the world. What attracted me to it was the characters facial structures, mindless fighting stories, other sotries that made you wonder, things that can really scare you not for being horrible or spooky, but for having some reality to it. Today I dream of having shelves of Manga in my house...... but all I have is a few Megaman Manga, FLCL, Trigun Maximum and Kingdom Hearts. Still a long way to go.
my first manga was Fushigi Yugi 3nodding
then i realised tht FY was an anime, so 2 years later i bought the anime and now im all updated on whts coming out and whts just relased blaugh
but every now and then i watch FY 'cause its my first and fav, altho im startin to hate two characters in particular >> wink
My First Manga Was Bleach and i absolutly love it i heart Orihime!
My first manga was pokemon by Toshihiro Ono whee I love his drawing style so much! xd
My first manga was Pokemon! I read it in third grade before I really knew what manga was. Then I didn't read any for years, and when I started to, it was with Ranma 1/2. Chobits was the first series I started to buy. heart
My first Manga was Inu-yasha.
My first manga was Kare Kano.
the first manga i read is ranma 1/2. i was browsing the library when it caught my eye.. ever since that day.. i got hooked on manga... 3nodding
The first manga that I really got into was Fushigi Yuugi... I really loved (and still do) the series. All of the characters are so endearing, and I cried so many times whenever someone died/was injured badly.

All of the characters from Fushigi Yuugi live on in my heart ^^. That's why I'm Tasuki-no-Miko on deviantART! *loves Tasuki*

And I'm really glad that Watase-san's continuing FY with the Genbu Kaiden series... it's really great ^^!
Hmm... I don't remember, but I think it was ring ^^

Dangerous Survivor

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mine oh god thats way back for me um itink it was gundam 0079 picked out of a garage sale ive since lost it in my book case o crap but i know my second was wing and it took me for ever to track down vol. 4 and any one know if they are going to release the final volume of apple seed info would be much appreciated
My first manga was Pita Ten. I don't actually own any, so I have to mooch off of my friends crying which isn't that convenient. Maybe I will secretly read them cool !! But why?! They're not evil, so why can't I just get them! I love furuba as of now, but my friend only has the first three books. Maybe.... I should buy her the next few ones, and then (annoyingly), ask to read them all. Can you say SPOOF gift?!
Kare Kano, Chobits, or...Sailor Moon? :doesn't remember:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces