Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Inuyashas dad who im most like

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well i've been told by a few of my friends that I apparently act like tomoya okazaki from clannad .... o.0 lol.
Phrozen Pikachu
Well i've been told by a few of my friends that I apparently act like tomoya okazaki from clannad .... o.0 lol.

That's one of my favorites!

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

I presume your talking about clannad ? Well guess its alot of peoples fav, words cannot describe this anime it needs to be watched to understand it >.<
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

I presume your talking about clannad ? Well guess its alot of peoples fav, words cannot describe this anime it needs to be watched to understand it >.<

I was actually reffering to Tomoya. His personalityis quite desirable. As a writer, I used his reactions as almost a base for script writing.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

I was actually reffering to Tomoya. His personalityis quite desirable. As a writer, I used his reactions as almost a base for script writing.

I knew that ... was just testing you ¬¬ lol. But yeah his personality is actually quite amusing even though i can relate to the guy to an extent sweatdrop
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

I knew that ... was just testing you ¬¬ lol. But yeah his personality is actually quite amusing even though i can relate to the guy to an extent sweatdrop

I myself relate more to Fuko. I'm not the biggest fan of starfish, but I am rather blunt and cowardly at the smae time. I tend to insult people accidentally though when I try to, I can't.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

I myself relate more to Fuko. I'm not the biggest fan of starfish, but I am rather blunt and cowardly at the smae time. I tend to insult people accidentally though when I try to, I can't.

Ah fuko she was a fun character to watch, ashame she was non existent >.<. I usually do stuff like when i meet someone for the first time just let stuff slip out. not good for first impressions sweatdrop lol.
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

Ah fuko she was a fun character to watch, ashame she was non existent >.<. I usually do stuff like when i meet someone for the first time just let stuff slip out. not good for first impressions sweatdrop lol.

Ah, but if they can tolerate you then you have met your match. When meeting someone for the fist time I get really peppy and then three minutes into convorsation, my mouth just becomes mush and I ramble as my grandma does.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm said to be like Italy the most, but I'm think I'm like Luffy...

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu
smile-or-dont
Phrozen Pikachu

Ah, but if they can tolerate you then you have met your match. When meeting someone for the fist time I get really peppy and then three minutes into convorsation, my mouth just becomes mush and I ramble as my grandma does.

*10 years later* lol

Indeed and some ppl can tolerate me biggrin .Hmm guess thats natural when we start talking to someone the first time your just mumble alot o.0.
naruto ninja

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hm I would have to say I am kinda of like Winry on FMA in some aspect. But I also relate to a shy Hinata in Naruto as well. A bit of mixture between both to balance them out ;P
black star, im cocky full of myself and fast!
User Image many of my friends say im like L. i dont know wether theyer saying im smart or creepy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff