• Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hiruma Yoichi from Eyeshield 21

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Im alot like Leo Aoi from Beast Master with a mix of Boris Airay from Alice in the country of hearts.

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
im a lot like loveless
Well, my friends have called me Kakashi for several times now, when they get like "WT*?! when did u showed up? o_O", though personally, I don't think I ressemble that much to him.
Idk..my mind freezes when I think about stuff like this -.-..Mashiro from Bakuman I guess >.>

Demonic Sex Symbol

<----- Here one of the character,
And Jounouchi Katsuya from Yuugioh.
Ikuto_Kaito_Kida
Im alot like Leo Aoi from Beast Master with a mix of Boris Airay from Alice in the country of hearts.

I loved Beast Master! I have both volumes, aAnd everything else that the author created! Have you read Dengeki Daisy or Otokomae Beads Club? And Boris was my favorite from that series. I couldn't get enough of his personality. I even used him as a structure for a few of my original characters (Currently being developed into a novel).

Seeker

I'd like to say I'm like Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! and Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! at times.
      It's hard to find just one character that represents me because I'm a sensitive person who's personality varies from time to time.

Raider

I think I'm a mix between Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi, Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 and So-Na from Snow Drop.
InuYasha probably.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yuuki Cross From Vampire Knight heart

3,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think Im closely related to SailorMars/Hino Rei from Sailormoon. I basiclly have the same birthday date as her which is 17th April, she goes to an all girls middle school, so am I, have 6th sense, same for me. But if its personality, I think Im more related to Syaoran from TCR or CCS, for my seriousness, and I think for my other fun personalities is a mix of Fye from TCR and Oz from Pandora Hearts. But Im a manry boyish girl lol, so I can really relate myself to Misaki from Maid-sama and Lady Oscar from Rose of Versailles.

Alien Invader

I'm not sure who I'd relate myself to directly but a friend insists I'm like Tomo and Yomi from Azumanga combined into one. Tomo's insanity plus Yomi's smarts.

She would call me Tomo when I was being particularly insane. emotion_donotwant

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
My boyfriend told me that I am a mix between Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star.
He is a mix between Kurogane and Syaoran from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle.
dark angels blood
im a lot like loveless

I love Loveless. It was one of my favorite series a couple of years ago. Soubi is my favorite character.

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
My friends say I am a mix of a bunch of different anime girls

Mostly hina muri amu from shugo chara

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash