Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, my two of my friends thinks I am alot like Sakura from naruto, both to appearance and personality. (Blah! crying )

But I think I am alike Erika Karisawa from Durarara or Maka from Soul Eater. heart

Feral Phantom

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
smile-or-dont
rawr_to_you_too
death the kid from soul eater, and, i guess haruhi from ouran high school xd

I'm ocd for clean, not symmetry. My house either sparkles or I'm off somewhere dying of blood loss.

that made my day 3nodding whee
Erika Karisawa Otaku
Well, my two of my friends thinks I am alot like Sakura from naruto, both to appearance and personality. (Blah! crying )

But I think I am alike Erika Karisawa from Durarara or Maka from Soul Eater. heart

I honestly do not think Sakura is that bad. I try to see at her level, as I do with almost any character I write for or read about. I believe that she really cares and that is why she isn't taken so seriosly. She is overlooked, because Narudo is filled with mostly 2d characters. She actually has a personality with structure beyond stereotyping. It's a pretty good thing.

Distinct Gawker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
Err... In the middle of Tohru from Fruits Basket, Lina Inverse from Slayers, Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena and Misery from Ruby Gloom? sweatdrop
User Image
im like yuki wat my friends tell me
I suppose Im a bit like England from Hetalia, at least I've been pinned as him, so... yeah. But I assure you all I can cook.... somewhat
I have the lot of the same interest as Usagi (Sailor Moon), sweets, sleeping, video games, boys...

Shy Nerd

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
KUROKO NO BASKET CHARACTERS !! heart and UTAPRI CHARACHTERS!!! heart

Wealthy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wouldn't say I'm a genius like Shikamaru (Naruto), but I'm strategic and lazy as hell. People say I'm a lot like Maka or Medusa from Soul Eater, not sure if the latter was a compliment...

Gracious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
people say i'm a mix of naruto ( who I hate ) and mayuri/szayel from bleach sweatdrop

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
My friends call me Karou and Kyoya from OHSHC, a mix of Japan, England, Hong Kong, Russia, and China from Hetalia, and Erza/ Wendy from Fairy Tail.....I still do not know how combine all those countries into one name and call me that.....it is so weird because i respond to those names O_o

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
I think I'm a mix betwen Honey Senpi from Ouran Host Club and Italy from Hetali.I'm kid in a candyshop at heart XD I love all things sweet and sugary. And I get ALOT of blonde moments.(No offense to any blondes)

BUT

My friends,especially one who I teases me about my height,says that I'm more like that little girl from Hihschool of the Dead whose parents get eaten by zombies in front of her and accidently "makes an accident" while riding on one of the character's shoulders.-.- I think he only says that 'cause I'm super short and so is the little girl

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My friend told me I am most like Kagome from InuYasha...
I have many. A few of them are Laon, Trafalgar law, Bartholomew Kuma, and song jae gu. :>
Yuki Fanta Cross
That's a big picture you got there >_> It's pretty :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas