Welcome to Gaia! ::

What character are you most like? Any Manga. Any Genre.
I find myself more closely related to a cross between Izaya of Durarara and Tamaki Suoh of Ouran High Shool Host Club. You?
Alot of people says that I act like Hinata, but I don't think so. I would probably say Ino although I HATE her very muchhhh.......

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
somehow my friends keep saying i'm a mix of america and south italy from hetalia....evn though they're nothing alike....

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hideki from Chobits razz

It's a mix of Neon Genesis Evangelion's Asuka Langley Soryu, Fruits Basket's Isuzu "Rin" Sohma,
      Kaichou wa Maid-Sama's Misaki Ayuzawa and Usui Takumi, and Bleach's Byakuya Kuchiki.
      I haven't watched Bleach before, but I read his personality on the Bleach wikia, pretty much sums me up perfectly.

Kitsune_berry
Hideki from Chobits razz

lol I know a few guys who are exactly like Hideki.
      They are a very entertaining bunch.

Sorata from X biggrin .
yum_puddi I think I'm most like Mizutani Shizuku from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun except I don't study as much and I love playing with people and she's colder than ice.... I guess Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club expect I'm not a guy o.o So yeah yum_puddi
Bio Booster Armor Guyver. Best anime ever
I felt so close to Aya Mikage in Ceres, Celestial Legeng, it made me cry, happy, mad, frustrated, scared, excited alot! heart

Omnipresent Cultist

gaia_nitemareleft I cant pin a certain character, as I am a mixture of qualities from many characters. However, <<;; I can pin characters onto other people.

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Most likely Makoto or Michiru from Sailor Moon.
Yasutora Sado from Bleach. I mean I'm not in as good of shape as he is but I'm big, quiet, and protective.
I think i'm most like lenalee from dgray man

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikureisaki
Alot of people says that I act like Hinata, but I don't think so. I would probably say Ino although I HATE her very muchhhh.......

Every one percieves me as Hinata until I start my occasional ranting. Ino is pretty annoying at times but her personality is quite colorful and you have to admire her for that. Out of all the characters that don't really debut all that often in the series, she has the most complicated personality that often twists into something amusing.
midnightsserenity
yum_puddi I think I'm most like Mizutani Shizuku from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun except I don't study as much and I love playing with people and she's colder than ice.... I guess Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club expect I'm not a guy o.o So yeah yum_puddi

I'm not a guy either... -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces