Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anyone here read the Weiss manga where Aya and Ken go to England and continue to kill people while selling flowers? I know a lot of people jumped ship after the horror of Gluhen's ending but Side B is pretty fun.

We get some fun new characters:

User Image
Like Chloe who actually kills people with flowers

User Image
Yuki, Aya's sort of adopted kid

User Image
Kurumi, whose parents did weird science experiments now lots of people want to kidnap and/or kill her

User Image
And Free and Michel who had a really complicated relationship.

It never got licensed but if you google it you can find it to read. I miss the series a lot.

Since the ending was so abrupt, what do you think was going to happen next? Any favourite parts/characters?

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Also unlike the mspaint pics up there the series has great art:

User Image

User Image

Distinct Raider

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've read some of it. Just the fact it's Aya and Ken in there makes me smile. They always have been my 2 favorites in the Weiss Kreuz universe. Used to have a link where I would read it, but lost it with time.

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yami Hikari Jay
I've read some of it. Just the fact it's Aya and Ken in there makes me smile. They always have been my 2 favorites in the Weiss Kreuz universe. Used to have a link where I would read it, but lost it with time.

I don't know if we're allowed to link to translations/scans here but if you google "weiss side b" the first result has the whole series up.

Spoiler: Aya and Ken are pretty much married in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff