• Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
duskcat
duskcat

biggrin You look great. The cat is a nice touch. 3nodding The best coat I found was a starter jacket, but it had faux fur or something around the collar, so it wasn't quite right. It was only, like, 5 gold, so I bought it anyway. rofl

Hehe! Thank you! >///< I thought it was a good thing to add, people assume that I have tons of money sometimes because I have a Coco kitty, but I bought it right when it first came out, back when it was only 7,000 or something..... And I ended up sending all my gold on it back then! XD I actually thought about using the starter coat, because Gaia has a sucky coat selection. I wanted to add some blush and a anger emotion bubble, but I has no more moneys. Why is blush SO expensive?

I don't even know if I was on the site when it came out. >.< But 7,000 gold might have been a lot back then, right? When I first started playing, I remember having a couple thousand was :O for me.
It's sad when a starter item is the best we can find. I went through everything on TekTek, and still, nothing was better. scream An anger emotion bubble would've been funny. I would laugh. biggrin And blush really should not be as expensive as it is. It's just blush!

Haha! It was a of money in my opinion, but I remember that it wasn't all that much to some of my older Gaia friends(none of whom are still on this site). I sold nearly everything I had to buy it! XD Y U NO HAVE GOOD SUITS GAIA?! DX Suits are sexy... I really wanted to get an anger bubble... D: I must save my money to buy one! *determined face* Seriously! I don't get why it must be so expensive.... I wanted both so that he would look all tsundere.

They have suits, just none of them work like we need them to. >.> The angry vein mood bubble was 20k when I looked, and the cheapest blush was about 155k.

That's what I mean. XP You'd think they'd make a suit that closes... >w> Sadly my gold is only, 14K.... I ended up buying the super cheap clown makeup blush, but it's not the same. cat_redface

I have about 520k, but too much to buy with it. I'm saving until I can buy most of the things I want in one shot. *never gonna happen* stressed

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

it was awful for Leo to see Elliot like that and for him to go @_@ i was shocked myself when it happened, when Elliot first showed up, ill be honest, i didnt care to much for him, but as the story progressed i started to like him and by the time of his death i was in school in class when i read it and i made a huge scene xD it was pretty much quiet in the room when you suddenly hear me: NOOO!!! WTH?! NOO!! AGGHH!!!! *sob*....so that was prob intresting.

an it would be intresting if you could join me some day : P

Poor, poor, Leo. He's the character that I feel the worst for out of everyone, because he has NOTHING left and lost the one person that he loved more than anything. crying I'm so glad I wasn't around anyone while reading that chapter, because my reaction was something along the line of, "NOOOOOOOO! ELLIOT! WHY?!?! TwT"

It would be fun to join you! :3

im just glad i know who to call mommy now TT wTT. but im still confused on who to call daddy >.>...its confusing me a lot Dx the new chapter really needs to come out. -_- and that i finaly have a last name @_@ its not just "Alice" xD

and just tell me where you live >: D ill come kidnap you and we can cosplay together xDD *is not really that big of a creeper*

You could call Revis daddy? XD He didn't help raise you but he's your father!

LOL That would fun! X3 If you want I can send you my Facebook info and we could be friends on there?

i thought that but even though it was his body wasnt it glen at the same time? ._. so should i call them both daddy? xD or just revis? lol

and i would like that but i dont have a facebook o.e i cant stand the website xD things like that, myspace, or twitter....bleh o.e....i have no intrest to be apart of it XD but you can message me anytime on here :3 i have no life so im here all the time xD

Well, Revis was the current Glen at the time that he got Lacie pregnant. Oswald didn't become Glen until afterwards, so it wasn't Oswald's body involved. Oswald was Lacie's brother so he could be your uncle? XD

I understand that! Facebook can be really irritating, but I love it anyways! XD I hate Myspace and have no interest in Twitter, though. XP Haha! I will sometime, I love this website. biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
duskcat

I don't even know if I was on the site when it came out. >.< But 7,000 gold might have been a lot back then, right? When I first started playing, I remember having a couple thousand was :O for me.
It's sad when a starter item is the best we can find. I went through everything on TekTek, and still, nothing was better. scream An anger emotion bubble would've been funny. I would laugh. biggrin And blush really should not be as expensive as it is. It's just blush!

Haha! It was a of money in my opinion, but I remember that it wasn't all that much to some of my older Gaia friends(none of whom are still on this site). I sold nearly everything I had to buy it! XD Y U NO HAVE GOOD SUITS GAIA?! DX Suits are sexy... I really wanted to get an anger bubble... D: I must save my money to buy one! *determined face* Seriously! I don't get why it must be so expensive.... I wanted both so that he would look all tsundere.

They have suits, just none of them work like we need them to. >.> The angry vein mood bubble was 20k when I looked, and the cheapest blush was about 155k.

That's what I mean. XP You'd think they'd make a suit that closes... >w> Sadly my gold is only, 14K.... I ended up buying the super cheap clown makeup blush, but it's not the same. cat_redface

I have about 520k, but too much to buy with it. I'm saving until I can buy most of the things I want in one shot. *never gonna happen* stressed

*cheers for you* You can do it!

I try to do that, then I see some pretty, new item to buy and waste all my hard earned gold... sweatdrop

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

it was awful for Leo to see Elliot like that and for him to go @_@ i was shocked myself when it happened, when Elliot first showed up, ill be honest, i didnt care to much for him, but as the story progressed i started to like him and by the time of his death i was in school in class when i read it and i made a huge scene xD it was pretty much quiet in the room when you suddenly hear me: NOOO!!! WTH?! NOO!! AGGHH!!!! *sob*....so that was prob intresting.

an it would be intresting if you could join me some day : P

Poor, poor, Leo. He's the character that I feel the worst for out of everyone, because he has NOTHING left and lost the one person that he loved more than anything. crying I'm so glad I wasn't around anyone while reading that chapter, because my reaction was something along the line of, "NOOOOOOOO! ELLIOT! WHY?!?! TwT"

It would be fun to join you! :3

im just glad i know who to call mommy now TT wTT. but im still confused on who to call daddy >.>...its confusing me a lot Dx the new chapter really needs to come out. -_- and that i finaly have a last name @_@ its not just "Alice" xD

and just tell me where you live >: D ill come kidnap you and we can cosplay together xDD *is not really that big of a creeper*

LOL That would fun! X3 If you want I can send you my Facebook info and we could be friends on there?

i thought that but even though it was his body wasnt it glen at the same time? ._. so should i call them both daddy? xD or just revis? lol

and i would like that but i dont have a facebook o.e i cant stand the website xD things like that, myspace, or twitter....bleh o.e....i have no intrest to be apart of it XD but you can message me anytime on here :3 i have no life so im here all the time xD

Well, Revis was the current Glen at the time that he got Lacie pregnant. Oswald didn't become Glen until afterwards, so it wasn't Oswald's body involved. Oswald was Lacie's brother so he could be your uncle? XD

I understand that! Facebook can be really irritating, but I love it anyways! XD I hate Myspace and have no interest in Twitter, though. XP Haha! I will sometime, I love this website. biggrin

yeah thats makes sence @_@ the only thing is....if revis is my father.....he looks like a creeper....xD....O_O......thats where i got it from! i understand now! >: D xD

and yay : D the only websites i use are gaia and youtube xD but i hardly get on youtube anymore so...@_@

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

yeah thats makes sence @_@ the only thing is....if revis is my father.....he looks like a creeper....xD....O_O......thats where i got it from! i understand now! >: D xD

and yay : D the only websites i use are gaia and youtube xD but i hardly get on youtube anymore so...@_@

Revis kinda is a creeper! XD But I still like him, for some reason.

Haha! Gaia is addicting. 3nodding I love watching AMVs on Youtube. X3

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
duskcat
duskcat

I try to do that, then I see some pretty, new item to buy and waste all my hard earned gold... sweatdrop

4laugh Thanks~~

If I see stuff I want, I throw it on my wishlist and hope I'll get to it sometime. I clear the list up after I buy something, so everything can be seen. biggrin

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

lol xD i make AMV's. they arnt as good as some others @_@ but their ok xD

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
duskcat

4laugh Thanks~~

If I see stuff I want, I throw it on my wishlist and hope I'll get to it sometime. I clear the list up after I buy something, so everything can be seen. biggrin

You're welcome! X3

I try and do that, but I sometimes forget I even HAVE a wishlist. *fails at life*

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

At least you CAN make them, I have no idea how to. XP

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
duskcat
duskcat

4laugh Thanks~~

You're welcome! X3

I try and do that, but I sometimes forget I even HAVE a wishlist. *fails at life*

I'm on the Marketplace all the time, so I tend to see my wishlist almost every day.

Anyway, so the new chapter is out!!!!!! scream

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

lmao xD its quite easy, if you have movie maker, pics/video, and music, your set. just play around with it. you wont get profetional results but you can get descent vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hucPzLr_k&feature=g-upl&context=G2745f74AUAAAAAAADAA thats one of mine i did in movie maker. @_@ its very easy as long as the movie maker doesnt fail on you xD

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
CHAPTER 71 IS OUT, BITCHES!

Anyways.... Holy, s**t, I did NOT expect that! But it makes perfect sense, I feel like I should've guessed it, but it completely surprised me. Also, I always thought that Jack was evil and I've had mixed feelings on him the whole time, but damn, I kinda hate him now. (Although I can't be the only one who thought it was kinda hot when he was on top of Oz, can I?) And I still wanna see what happens to Leo! DX

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

lmao xD its quite easy, if you have movie maker, pics/video, and music, your set. just play around with it. you wont get profetional results but you can get descent vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hucPzLr_k&feature=g-upl&context=G2745f74AUAAAAAAADAA thats one of mine i did in movie maker. @_@ its very easy as long as the movie maker doesnt fail on you xD

I liked that AMV, you did a great job! : D Really? That sounds not that hard! XD *kinda wants to try it out*

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

I liked that AMV, you did a great job! : D Really? That sounds not that hard! XD *kinda wants to try it out*

aww xD thank you. its one of my favs. i only have a few vids on that channal. they are my newest ones. and you should try it! owo its really fun and you might be really good at it >w<

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
duskcat

4laugh Thanks~~

You're welcome! X3

I'm on the Marketplace all the time, so I tend to see my wishlist almost every day.

Anyway, so the new chapter is out!!!!!! scream

Didja read the new chapter?!? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas