Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
*stalks into the thread*

I can't wait for this month's chapter. I'm hoping Gilbert and Vincent finally show up at the Baskerville mansion, and we can see how Gil ends up chosen to be the next Glen.

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
I've been wondering if they will make a second season. the anime was just adorable, but in my opinion i think the manga is better. and id like to see Lacie in anime version .__. that would be so adorable...mommy! TwT *sniffles* im waiting for the PH manga #9 @_@....comes out in march....i have 1-8 xD getting Alice cosplay in rl soon to OwO

I highly doubt that they'll ever make a second season of the anime. I wouldn't mind if they did though, there are lots of things I'd like to see animated.

You're getting an Alice cosplay? That's awesome. X3

once i get it i can post pics :3
im trying to get other pandora cosplayers.....but its not working @_@....

I can't wait to see them once you do get it! biggrin

I would love to cosplay as someone from Pandora, myself. I really want to cosplay as Crazy/yandere!Leo, for some reason.

it would be intresting to see a Leo cosplayer : o as Alice it would be fun to find an Oz, Gil, and Break. i role play alot so it would just be plain fun xD

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
*stalks into the thread*

I can't wait for this month's chapter. I'm hoping Gilbert and Vincent finally show up at the Baskerville mansion, and we can see how Gil ends up chosen to be the next Glen.

Same here, I would love to get more information on Gil and Vince. :3

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
I've been wondering if they will make a second season. the anime was just adorable, but in my opinion i think the manga is better. and id like to see Lacie in anime version .__. that would be so adorable...mommy! TwT *sniffles* im waiting for the PH manga #9 @_@....comes out in march....i have 1-8 xD getting Alice cosplay in rl soon to OwO

I highly doubt that they'll ever make a second season of the anime. I wouldn't mind if they did though, there are lots of things I'd like to see animated.

I would love to cosplay as someone from Pandora, myself. I really want to cosplay as Crazy/yandere!Leo, for some reason.

it would be intresting to see a Leo cosplayer : o as Alice it would be fun to find an Oz, Gil, and Break. i role play alot so it would just be plain fun xD

I think Leo is probably one of the lesser cosplayed PH characters, but he's the character I relate to most in the series, so I would love to get to portray him. Our personalities are pretty different, though. XD

I love all the characters, I'm sure it's a blast to act in character with everyone. I RP myself, but I haven't done a PH RP.

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
*stalks into the thread*

It doesn't look like we're going to learn anything about them. Spoilers are out already, and it resolves mostly around others.

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

I think Leo is probably one of the lesser cosplayed PH characters, but he's the character I relate to most in the series, so I would love to get to portray him. Our personalities are pretty different, though. XD

I love all the characters, I'm sure it's a blast to act in character with everyone. I RP myself, but I haven't done a PH RP.

i like Leo, although i think id like him more if we learn a little more about him and whats going on with him right now. i just wish elliot was still there! T _T that, was so sad. and oooh, you should! PH RP is so much fun, i RP, and cosplay in PH, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Umineko no naku koro ni, and Vampire knight. each one is a blast >w<

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

i like Leo, although i think id like him more if we learn a little more about him and whats going on with him right now. i just wish elliot was still there! T _T that, was so sad. and oooh, you should! PH RP is so much fun, i RP, and cosplay in PH, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Umineko no naku koro ni, and Vampire knight. each one is a blast >w<

I wish Elliot was still there so bad, it hurts. He was my favourite character in PH, and one of my favourite characters ever.

Leo was driven to insanity from loosing the most important person to him, in a horrible manner and blaming himself for it. I believe that the reason he wants to destroy the Abyss, is that if the Abyss didn't exist Elliot would still be alive. But more than destroying the Abyss, I think he want to destroy himself, because he believes that his own existence caused Elliot to suffer. TwT

Haha! I'm sure that it is! I might join on one day..... *looks off into the distance*

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
*stalks into the thread*

It doesn't look like we're going to learn anything about them. Spoilers are out already, and it resolves mostly around others.

I see. I'm waiting for the scanlations to come out, because I don't want to spoil it.

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
duskcat
*stalks into the thread*

I see. I'm waiting for the scanlations to come out, because I don't want to spoil it.

I rarely read spoilers, but I did this time because I couldn't wait. And of course, now the scanlations seem to be taking forever. It's not their fault, I know, but this wait is killing me. </3

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
duskcat
*stalks into the thread*

I rarely read spoilers, but I did this time because I couldn't wait. And of course, now the scanlations seem to be taking forever. It's not their fault, I know, but this wait is killing me. </3

I just barley keeping myself from reading the spoilers, myself, I'm dying to find out what happens next! The scans taking so long is truly murderous, I also know it's not their fault, but it's really taking a painfully long time. It makes to worse when I see Kuroshitsuji updated immediately, so I know that PH is out, but I just can't read it. TwT

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
duskcat
duskcat
*stalks into the thread*

I just barley keeping myself from reading the spoilers, myself, I'm dying to find out what happens next! The scans taking so long is truly murderous, I also know it's not their fault, but it's really taking a painfully long time. It makes to worse when I see Kuroshitsuji updated immediately, so I know that PH is out, but I just can't read it. TwT

Yeah. With Kuroshitsuji, it's almost guaranteed that on the 17th or 18, it'll be out. For PH, it could be anywhere between the 18th and the 30th. I follow the scanlation group on twitter so I'll know when it comes out, but when I missed the one chapter because they didn't update twitter, I started going to the group's website constantly.

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

I wish Elliot was still there so bad, it hurts. He was my favourite character in PH, and one of my favourite characters ever.

Leo was driven to insanity from loosing the most important person to him, in a horrible manner and blaming himself for it. I believe that the reason he wants to destroy the Abyss, is that if the Abyss didn't exist Elliot would still be alive. But more than destroying the Abyss, I think he want to destroy himself, because he believes that his own existence caused Elliot to suffer. TwT

Haha! I'm sure that it is! I might join on one day..... *looks off into the distance*

it was awful for Leo to see Elliot like that and for him to go @_@ i was shocked myself when it happened, when Elliot first showed up, ill be honest, i didnt care to much for him, but as the story progressed i started to like him and by the time of his death i was in school in class when i read it and i made a huge scene xD it was pretty much quiet in the room when you suddenly hear me: NOOO!!! WTH?! NOO!! AGGHH!!!! *sob*....so that was prob intresting.

an it would be intresting if you could join me some day : P

cassini311's Waifu

Fashionable Hellraiser

11,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
retrace 69 makes me sad crying

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
duskcat

Yeah. With Kuroshitsuji, it's almost guaranteed that on the 17th or 18, it'll be out. For PH, it could be anywhere between the 18th and the 30th. I follow the scanlation group on twitter so I'll know when it comes out, but when I missed the one chapter because they didn't update twitter, I started going to the group's website constantly.

I don't have a twitter, myself, but I tend to stalk the internet waiting for updates, like some sort of creeper. ^^; I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! XD

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice
duskcat
LonelySoldierAlice

it was awful for Leo to see Elliot like that and for him to go @_@ i was shocked myself when it happened, when Elliot first showed up, ill be honest, i didnt care to much for him, but as the story progressed i started to like him and by the time of his death i was in school in class when i read it and i made a huge scene xD it was pretty much quiet in the room when you suddenly hear me: NOOO!!! WTH?! NOO!! AGGHH!!!! *sob*....so that was prob intresting.

an it would be intresting if you could join me some day : P

Poor, poor, Leo. He's the character that I feel the worst for out of everyone, because he has NOTHING left and lost the one person that he loved more than anything. crying I'm so glad I wasn't around anyone while reading that chapter, because my reaction was something along the line of, "NOOOOOOOO! ELLIOT! WHY?!?! TwT"

It would be fun to join you! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces