• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
duskcat
Crack theory time! What if Zai's really son is in fact.... LEO?! >D

O.O

Bashful Rogue

Allo all~
I absolutely and utterly adore Pandora Hearts, I'm rather obsessed, you could say. This series has really taken over. XD Break is probably my favorite character, but I also love Gil, Echo, and Mr. Grumpy Elliot.

The story, its so incredibly twisted! OAO
I would really like to know whats happening to Break right now. All you get to see in the recent chapter is a manacled arm. >o>;

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Railas
Allo all~
I absolutely and utterly adore Pandora Hearts, I'm rather obsessed, you could say. This series has really taken over. XD Break is probably my favorite character, but I also love Gil, Echo, and Mr. Grumpy Elliot.

I would really like to know whats happening to Break right now. All you get to see in the recent chapter is a manacled arm. >o>;

Hello and welcome! Obsession with this series is nothing unusual to me <3 Break is not my favourite overall(that position was filled long ago by Mr. Grumpy Fanboy), but is definitely very high on the list, he just looks very soft and huggable, not to mention he's a COMPLETE badass!

I think the twistedness of the story is part of why I like it so much~
I would love to see more of Break, he's one of the only characters retaining sanity at the moment.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ElliotxNightray
duskcat
Crack theory time! What if Zai's really son is in fact.... LEO?! >D

O.O

It's not completely impossible! biggrin DD Yep these are the type of theories Em and I will think up together

Bashful Rogue

duskcat
Railas
Allo all~

Hello and welcome! Obsession with this series is nothing unusual to me <3 Break is not my favourite overall(that position was filled long ago by Mr. Grumpy Fanboy), but is definitely very high on the list, he just looks very soft and huggable, not to mention he's a COMPLETE badass!

I would love to see more of Break, he's one of the only characters retaining sanity at the moment.
Tee hee~ I adore near-all of the characters. <3 From their designs to their personalities. Break is totally badass~<3
I love how each of them have their individual struggles, and it is all so delicately intertwined to the point where its hard to keep track of it all.

Likewise about the twistedness~
Its rather ironic, actually, the 'mad' hatter is one of the only sane ones.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Railas
duskcat
Railas
Allo all~

Tee hee~ I adore near-all of the characters. <3 From their designs to their personalities. Break is totally badass~<3
I love how each of them have their individual struggles, and it is all so delicately intertwined to the point where its hard to keep track of it all.

There are VERY few characters that I hate, and even the incredibly twisted characters are lovable. Honestly this series has some of the best art and character designs I've ever seen! I hope he gets some awesome moments in the next chapter!

Haha! That is quite ironic, indeed!

Bashful Rogue

duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas
Allo all~

There are VERY few characters that I hate, and even the incredibly twisted characters are lovable. Honestly this series has some of the best art and character designs I've ever seen! I hope he gets some awesome moments in the next chapter!

Out of curiosity, which ones? Zai probably? XD
Its so true. Vince is a maniac, but you can't hate him. Same goes for Jack, he's totally psycho but at the same time you can feel his pain.
I adore the character designs. <3 Just ahhh! -flipsout-

I hope so too~ More Breakk~ Lets just hope they don't 'Break' him now that he's held captive. D:

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Railas
duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas
Allo all~

Its so true. Vince is a maniac, but you can't hate him. Same goes for Jack, he's totally psycho but at the same time you can feel his pain.

I hope so too~ More Breakk~ Lets just hope they don't 'Break' him now that he's held captive. D:

Actually, I don't hate Zai, he's a d**k and I don't like him, but I don't know enough about him to truly hate him. Honestly, the character I hate the most is Duke Nightray, I ******** HATEHATEHATE him. XD I love Vincent for his insanity, and the fact that you can't help but feel bad for him. I don't really pity Jack all that much, but I don't truly hate him.
EVERYONE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. *A*

I've come to the conclusion that Break is... UNBREAKABLE. cool

Bashful Rogue

duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas
Allo all~

Actually, I don't hate Zai, he's a d**k and I don't like him, but I don't know enough about him to truly hate him. Honestly, the character I hate the most is Duke Nightray, I ******** HATEHATEHATE him. XD I love Vincent for his insanity, and the fact that you can't help but feel bad for him. I don't really pity Jack all that much, but I don't truly hate him.

Duke Nightray? He certainly doesn't show up much. Creeper.

Yeah the same goes for me with Jack.

Just you wait, next chapter it'll be torture. o<

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Railas
duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas

What pissed me off most was that he could have chosen to SAVE his son, but instead he just let Elliot murder his siblings and mother, and didn't care at all! I cheered when Vincent killed him. <3

Jack's entertaining, though.

It's torture just WAITING for more chapters!

Bashful Rogue

duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas

What pissed me off most was that he could have chosen to SAVE his son, but instead he just let Elliot murder his siblings and mother, and didn't care at all! I cheered when Vincent killed him. <3

I guess I need to re-read, because I don't remember that~
My, my, all these terrible fathers.

True! D:

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Railas
duskcat
Railas
duskcat
Railas

I guess I need to re-read, because I don't remember that~
My, my, all these terrible fathers.

True! D:

Have we seen any good fathers in this series? >w>

UPDAAAAATE PLEASE D:

Bashful Rogue

Not really, Uncle Oscar is the only decent 'parental' figure I suppose.

GRAAH

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
WHO IS NOT READY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER THAT'S GONNA BE OUT MONDAY!? 8D

Oh hi btw, I'm old/new around here~ (meaning I haven't been on in YEARS) thought i would find some fellow Pandora Hearts Fans on here : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff