I want lemons! D< 0.4453781512605 44.5% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ahh man I'm totally obsessed with Pandora Hearts! It's driving me crazy having to wait for the latest chapters to come out though aaahhh. @___@ Can't wait to see what happens once this enormous flashback is finally over.
aiya~~~~ i just wanna know if Gil is okay or notDDD:

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
OMG!! I just finished with Pandora Hearts!! My sis hates it because she says it's drawn poorly. But I think it's drawn very well and I absolutely love it! I especially love the yummy character Rufus Barma! yum_tea Although I love this manga/anime... MY HEART WILL ALWAYS FLUTTER FOR BLACK BUTLER!!! sorry... cat_sweatdrop

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
FRico8

Yupe, she has fun relationships with people ^^ And I lovce how shes always taking random notes xD

I kind of read them, but I missed a slightly big part in the middle somewhere... ._.

Oh Ill check it out then. And yeah, that make sens, I think.

I recommend going back and reading the part you missed, I think it will be hard to understand if you missed a big part.

Happy watching! biggrin

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
SebbyXCiel: BLACK BUTLER!!!!!!!!! *snuggles Sebby*

anyway, i havent gotten that far in Pandora yet, but i love how it is so far ^^ im already obsessed with Gilbert X Oz ^.^ heart
duskcat

I recommend going back and reading the part you missed, I think it will be hard to understand if you missed a big part.

Happy watching! biggrin

Oh it'll come eventualy, I read it as I get them too here, I think tome 11 is comming out this month, so I'll have some more info on what the hell is happening.

Yeah, when I come around to it. (I'm kinda getting sucked into Soul Calibur V lol)

Someone mentionned the art in there, I actualy think it's pretty good, I've seen more popular stuff with worst art. (Although I admit looking at the first cover I taught the serie was going to be a full out yaoi lol and to be honete, some parts aren't helping much lol)

Fashionable Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Why does no one love Xerxes TT.TT
-noms on cake-

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
Silenced: i never said i didnt like Xerxes XD i think hes epicly amazing!!! . . . .and Silenced, your very cute O.o
Silenced Skys
-noms on cake-

Because he's a creepy f*** with a talking doll thingy?

B'ha he's okay to me anyway xD There's not much characters I hate in this serie, tbh. Most of them are just okay, but I have a bunch of HELL YEAH AWESOME, like Echo <3

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silenced Skys
-noms on cake-

Dude, I LOVE Xerxes! X3 I hope he gets a happy ending.

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
Xerxes is amazing XD

Cunning Sex Symbol

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Pandora Hearts is amazing! +_+
i love it, (as you can see from my avi)
the characters are all so well made and the story is a bit complicated but its what keeps the veiwers to, its not a super natral/ paranormal anime for nothing.
i cant choose who my fav character is though >.>.....Oz, Jack, Break, Cheshire, Elliot (*sniffles* TT_ TT), Gilbert, Alice, Alyss, Lacie......meh....@_@ i just know i cant stand Vincent >_> doing that to my kitty, unforgivable! Dx

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
i agree with you Alice >< thats the only reason i dont like VIncent tho. . .other then that i heart all the characters!! i love the story!! im gettin all the books here soon ^^

Dapper Explorer

Silenced Skys
-noms on cake-

User Image

{Oh Xerxes is definitely my favorite. I love the esoteric-eccentric types like him. XD

So what do you guys think of the chapters so far?}

"Don't try to excuse yourself by saying you're 'doing it for someone else's sake'"

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
i like them so far. im just not looking forward to Cheshire dying T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash