• Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
I find the anime was worse for it though. The fact that it's animated put it on the edge of being own-right scary. Nearly traumatized my friends little bro, haha. Mad Baby is definitely not easy on the psyche.

Well, it's kind of the only arc though, haha. The other parts aren't really long enough to be considered arcs in my opinion. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It was so intense; I loved it. Especially for the Nightray development. But I can tell why you hated it, haha. wink

He's quite adorable, no? I love when he shoved that plate in his mouth, haha. So cute! Everytime I have candy I just wanna give it to him. Exactly, I don't relate at all with Gil, I just think he's smexy. Although I've been starting to develop a thing for Vince, and so the bad-guy streak continues! Every single series I get into I always like the bad-guy. -___-
Although I still can't figure out if Emily is a living thing or not. It's confusing.
User Image

Mad baby = thing I would NEVER like to see again, ever. XP

It really is, I mean we had the first few chapters, then there was Cheshire's mini arc, then more events, then the Headhunter. I loved it too, even if I hated the end. Not that it was a BAD ending, but it was horribly painful for me to see my favourite character die in a terrible way, and the character I identified the most with go completely off the deep end. TwT

He's a cutie! I want to hug him and feed him sweets! <3 Gil is VERY smexy indeed. I lurv me some Vincent, I enjoy bad-guys quite a bit myself, and he's just a really fun character! I also happen to enjoy his brother complex, quite a bit. ;D
User Image
That is probably the only time in any manga/anime series that I was trying to get away from the screen, rather than closer. Scariest thing ever, comes back in the anime at the very end too; like 15 of it.I almost cried.

You never know though, it still seems fairly early in the series; Elliot could still have a role, I mean that series makes no sense. smile

I know right? Those genetics... I want them for my offspring. I absolutely adore how everything Vincent does is for Gil! When he told Leo that he wanted "To give Gil a world without me," I burst out crying. I just wanted to hug him SO bad, it was insane. I'm very curious as to whats planned for Leo though(I must admit that his new look suits him however). It's funny, sometimes I swear I'm more interested in the side stories than the main plot. xD
User Image

Haha! It didn't scare me as much as I thought it was gross and I wanted it to leave! XD

Eh? I think the series is getting closer to the end actually! But, while I don't see him ever coming back to life, if he came back as a spirit and hugged Leo, I would be very happy. <3

Your babes would be drop dead gorgeous with those genetics! (How they ever could've been abandoned shocks me) So do I! I loooove his insane devotion. I was already crying because of what was happening to Leo, and Vincent's line didn't help. Both of them need serious hugs! TwT I'm actually more interested in the side plots at the moment. XD I still love the main story, but I really want them to get back to Leo! His hair cut reminded me that I cut my bangs recently, so that they were no longer covering my face, and everyone likes how they can see my eyes now. XD
User Image
I don't think so, there's still a lot that could happen, there's a lot we still don't know, about everybody. But then again with how incredibly long the chapters are; I wouldn't be surprise either way.

I know! If I were their mum I wouldn't be able to put them down! They were so adorable!
I can imagine, I was on the verge with Leo's situation(and I'm not a even a fan of him!), it's all just really intense right now. And I mean really intense. I can see the ending being one big giant love-fest for everybody.

Haha that's pretty funny actually about your haircut, coincidence much?
Personally I want to see more Echo. She's so cute, although I'm not a big fan about Noise.
User Image

That's kinda why I think it MIGHT end soon, that and they seem to be reveling the main secrets of the series. But then again, there's so much time between each release of each chapter, that even if there were only a few chapters left, we wouldn't see the end for months! XD

There were by far some of the cutest little kids I've ever seen! I don't I would've been able to bear to see them cry! Weather or not you like him you have to admit, Leo's situation is awful. I wouldn't mind it ending as a big love fest, with all the s**t everyone's gone through, they deserve to be happy.

I have a lot of coincidences with Leo, actually. That's probably a bad thing.... XD I would like to see more Echo as well, she's adorable and we haven't seen much of her lately. I'm ok with Noise, I don't adore her/him, but I'm not a hater ether.

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
I find the anime was worse for it though. The fact that it's animated put it on the edge of being own-right scary. Nearly traumatized my friends little bro, haha. Mad Baby is definitely not easy on the psyche.

Well, it's kind of the only arc though, haha. The other parts aren't really long enough to be considered arcs in my opinion. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It was so intense; I loved it. Especially for the Nightray development. But I can tell why you hated it, haha. wink

He's quite adorable, no? I love when he shoved that plate in his mouth, haha. So cute! Everytime I have candy I just wanna give it to him. Exactly, I don't relate at all with Gil, I just think he's smexy. Although I've been starting to develop a thing for Vince, and so the bad-guy streak continues! Every single series I get into I always like the bad-guy. -___-
Although I still can't figure out if Emily is a living thing or not. It's confusing.
User Image

Mad baby = thing I would NEVER like to see again, ever. XP

It really is, I mean we had the first few chapters, then there was Cheshire's mini arc, then more events, then the Headhunter. I loved it too, even if I hated the end. Not that it was a BAD ending, but it was horribly painful for me to see my favourite character die in a terrible way, and the character I identified the most with go completely off the deep end. TwT

He's a cutie! I want to hug him and feed him sweets! <3 Gil is VERY smexy indeed. I lurv me some Vincent, I enjoy bad-guys quite a bit myself, and he's just a really fun character! I also happen to enjoy his brother complex, quite a bit. ;D
User Image
That is probably the only time in any manga/anime series that I was trying to get away from the screen, rather than closer. Scariest thing ever, comes back in the anime at the very end too; like 15 of it.I almost cried.

You never know though, it still seems fairly early in the series; Elliot could still have a role, I mean that series makes no sense. smile

I know right? Those genetics... I want them for my offspring. I absolutely adore how everything Vincent does is for Gil! When he told Leo that he wanted "To give Gil a world without me," I burst out crying. I just wanted to hug him SO bad, it was insane. I'm very curious as to whats planned for Leo though(I must admit that his new look suits him however). It's funny, sometimes I swear I'm more interested in the side stories than the main plot. xD
User Image

Haha! It didn't scare me as much as I thought it was gross and I wanted it to leave! XD

Eh? I think the series is getting closer to the end actually! But, while I don't see him ever coming back to life, if he came back as a spirit and hugged Leo, I would be very happy. <3

Your babes would be drop dead gorgeous with those genetics! (How they ever could've been abandoned shocks me) So do I! I loooove his insane devotion. I was already crying because of what was happening to Leo, and Vincent's line didn't help. Both of them need serious hugs! TwT I'm actually more interested in the side plots at the moment. XD I still love the main story, but I really want them to get back to Leo! His hair cut reminded me that I cut my bangs recently, so that they were no longer covering my face, and everyone likes how they can see my eyes now. XD
User Image
I don't think so, there's still a lot that could happen, there's a lot we still don't know, about everybody. But then again with how incredibly long the chapters are; I wouldn't be surprise either way.

I know! If I were their mum I wouldn't be able to put them down! They were so adorable!
I can imagine, I was on the verge with Leo's situation(and I'm not a even a fan of him!), it's all just really intense right now. And I mean really intense. I can see the ending being one big giant love-fest for everybody.

Personally I want to see more Echo. She's so cute, although I'm not a big fan about Noise.
User Image

That's kinda why I think it MIGHT end soon, that and they seem to be reveling the main secrets of the series. But then again, there's so much time between each release of each chapter, that even if there were only a few chapters left, we wouldn't see the end for months! XD

There were by far some of the cutest little kids I've ever seen! I don't I would've been able to bear to see them cry! Weather or not you like him you have to admit, Leo's situation is awful. I wouldn't mind it ending as a big love fest, with all the s**t everyone's gone through, they deserve to be happy.

I have a lot of coincidences with Leo, actually. That's probably a bad thing.... XD I would like to see more Echo as well, she's adorable and we haven't seen much of her lately. I'm ok with Noise, I don't adore her/him, but I'm not a hater ether.
User Image
You never know though, it could end up going into every bodies back stories. And there's a lot of them, so it could be years, haha. I wouldn't complain though. smile

Oh most definitely, although Vincent was a little.. how do I say it? PETA would not approve him. :p I happen to own some cats, so I probably wouldn't allow him in my house, and well, Gil's scared of them... soo I guess I'd be stuck with Break, ahahaha.

They need a love fest! They all deserve to be happy.. well except maybe Oz's dad. He can go fall in a hole.

Maybe you're the next Glen? O.O Now I'm not sure if I should bow.. or run for my life. ;P
I wouldn't say I hate Noise, but I definitely dislike her/him. I don't know why(Especially since we don't really know anything about her, so far.), but s/he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. razz

What I really don't understand though.. is how this thread doesn't have more pages! biggrin
PH is just too wonderful!
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
You never know though, it could end up going into every bodies back stories. And there's a lot of them, so it could be years, haha. I wouldn't complain though. smile

Oh most definitely, although Vincent was a little.. how do I say it? PETA would not approve him. :p I happen to own some cats, so I probably wouldn't allow him in my house, and well, Gil's scared of them... soo I guess I'd be stuck with Break, ahahaha.

They need a love fest! They all deserve to be happy.. well except maybe Oz's dad. He can go fall in a hole.

Maybe you're the next Glen? O.O Now I'm not sure if I should bow.. or run for my life. ;P
I wouldn't say I hate Noise, but I definitely dislike her/him. I don't know why(Especially since we don't really know anything about her, so far.), but s/he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. razz

What I really don't understand though.. is how this thread doesn't have more pages! biggrin
User Image

I'm a huge cat lover myself, I have an Elliot-level love adoration of them, and there are quite a few living in my house, so that would cause some issues. But Vincent probably would've been a sane, non-eye-cutting-out child if he and Gil were able to live in a happy home, instead of being thrown away....

Don't worry there's no need to run, I don't bite.... Most of the time. One of my friends says I need to be kept under watch because I'm Leo. XD Eh, I'm mostly indifferent to Noise, but I feel bad that Echo is forced to share a body with her/him. Maybe if Noise got some character depth or growth I would care more, but s/he's only appeared a few times and just been a Vincent loving psychopath.

Haha! I had hoped this thread would get lots of pages and we would all have awesome discussions, because PH is amazing! <3

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm a huge cat lover myself, I have an Elliot-level love adoration of them, and there are quite a few living in my house, so that would cause some issues. But Vincent probably would've been a sane, non-eye-cutting-out child if he and Gil were able to live in a happy home, instead of being thrown away....

Don't worry there's no need to run, I don't bite.... Most of the time. One of my friends says I need to be kept under watch because I'm Leo. XD Eh, I'm mostly indifferent to Noise, but I feel bad that Echo is forced to share a body with her/him. Maybe if Noise got some character depth or growth I would care more, but s/he's only appeared a few times and just been a Vincent loving psychopath.

Haha! I had hoped this thread would get lots of pages and we would all have awesome discussions, because PH is amazing! <3
User Image
I have more of s crazy-cat-lady level adoration, I have 3 of them, and they're all very friendly, Gil wouldn't last a minute.

Who knows? For some reason I can't help but think that maybe Cheshire was what started Gil's fears, which resulted in Vincent doing what he did. Y'know for Gil. But that's just my theory.

I'm sure that we'll get more info on Echo and Noise at some point, there'd be no point behind making such a strange predicament and not go into it. Sometimes I wonder which is the original. :p

I'm sure it will, even if it's just a few people, haha! I think PH just hasn't made it's blow-up yet, if it were more well known I can't help but think it'd be insanely popular.
User Image

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Have you read Chapter 72 yet? :3
What a twist!
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I have more of s crazy-cat-lady level adoration, I have 3 of them, and they're all very friendly, Gil wouldn't last a minute.

Who knows? For some reason I can't help but think that maybe Cheshire was what started Gil's fears, which resulted in Vincent doing what he did. Y'know for Gil. But that's just my theory.

I'm sure that we'll get more info on Echo and Noise at some point, there'd be no point behind making such a strange predicament and not go into it. Sometimes I wonder which is the original. :p

I'm sure it will, even if it's just a few people, haha! I think PH just hasn't made it's blow-up yet, if it were more well known I can't help but think it'd be insanely popular.
User Image

I am a crazy cat lady! I have four cats at the moment, but the most I've ever had at one time was nine! Poor Gil would've been dead from kitty love! TwT

Oooo! I think that's really likely! I think you're probably right!

True, they have to say more about them! I'm not sure which came first, but I kinda think it was Noise, because echos are created from noise.

I'm highly doubt that PH will ever become popular, for one thing is that the anime is short and there are many people that only watch anime.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
User Image
Have you read Chapter 72 yet? :3
What a twist!
User Image

Yah! I was great! I loved Alice at the end!

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I am a crazy cat lady! I have four cats at the moment, but the most I've ever had at one time was nine! Poor Gil would've been dead from kitty love! TwT

True, they have to say more about them! I'm not sure which came first, but I kinda think it was Noise, because echos are created from noise.

I'm highly doubt that PH will ever become popular, for one thing is that the anime is short and there are many people that only watch anime.
User Image
I have 3 right now, but the most I've had is 12, lol, momma cat was the towns go-to-girl, I you know what I mean. All my cats are spayed now. :p Gil would not of lasted through all the kitty love! T^T

Exactly! I just can't help but think, why else would he do it? If not for Gil? It's always for Gil, always.

But you never know, Echo/Noise might not even be their real names. It's such a complicated series!

I bet if the anime was longer it would of been popular, but I agree. All those people who only watch the anime are lame; they don't know what they're missing, and don't forget people who don't watch subbed. I find the only really popular series are the ones that are more than 30+ episodes. Except maybe OHSHC, but even that isn't as popular as it once was.

About that last chapter, I was just cheering fro Alice at the end! Take that Jacko!
But that little bit in the middle with Gil, Vince and Break. Something about that scene got to me, I don't if it was because of Duke Barma, or the look on Vincent's face but I was to tears. :p

Barma's a jerk, picking on the blind guy; that's not cool.
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I have 3 right now, but the most I've had is 12, lol, momma cat was the towns go-to-girl, I you know what I mean. All my cats are spayed now. :p Gil would not of lasted through all the kitty love! T^T

Exactly! I just can't help but think, why else would he do it? If not for Gil? It's always for Gil, always.

But you never know, Echo/Noise might not even be their real names. It's such a complicated series!

I bet if the anime was longer it would of been popular, but I agree. All those people who only watch the anime are lame; they don't know what they're missing, and don't forget people who don't watch subbed. I find the only really popular series are the ones that are more than 30+ episodes. Except maybe OHSHC, but even that isn't as popular as it once was.

About that last chapter, I was just cheering fro Alice at the end! Take that Jacko!
But that little bit in the middle with Gil, Vince and Break. Something about that scene got to me, I don't if it was because of Duke Barma, or the look on Vincent's face but I was to tears. :p

User Image

Haha! I've had cats like that before! XD Most of mine are fixed at the moment. Gil would die! DX I have metric tons of books though, so Elliot and Leo would be happy at my house, though. XD

Everything is always for brother. ~ (I such a horrible person for shipping them. DX)

Which is why I'm not making an big guesses about Echo/Noise's situation.

It's really sad, because they're missing out on so many great series that way. I have trouble getting into super long anime, myself, though. >w<

So was I! ******** yes, Alice! I kinda hate Jack(a**). XD I felt really bad for them all. ;w;

Have you no shame, Barma! D<

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha! I've had cats like that before! XD Most of mine are fixed at the moment. Gil would die! DX I have metric tons of books though, so Elliot and Leo would be happy at my house, though. XD

Everything is always for brother. ~ (I such a horrible person for shipping them. DX)

It's really sad, because they're missing out on so many great series that way. I have trouble getting into super long anime, myself, though. >w<

So was I! ******** yes, Alice! I kinda hate Jack(a**). XD I felt really bad for them all. ;w;

User Image
Haha, I think Break would love it at my house, I always have sweets galore.. however they might not last long with him around. ;o;

Omg, yes, yes you are. That's okay I like to ship Vince with Break so I'm not better. Gotta love them red eyes! xP

I feel bad for those people really, so deprived, you can barely even call it living without manga. I feel even worse for the people who only watch dubs. I don't have a problem with long animes myself, but they tend to have enough fillers for you to wanna poke your eyes out... "Vincent I have a task for you!" Lol.

I liked him a lot before the latest development with it all; stupid Jacko. He really needs to see a psychiatrist... freaking creeper he is.

No Barma does not! I never liked him to begin with but now I just... Say no to Barma kids, he's bad for you.

Man I took forever to reply... T^T I meant to reply later when I got the quote notification, but I ended up losing the thread. I feel bad.. 8C
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Haha, I think Break would love it at my house, I always have sweets galore.. however they might not last long with him around. ;o;

Omg, yes, yes you are. That's okay I like to ship Vince with Break so I'm not better. Gotta love them red eyes! xP

I feel bad for those people really, so deprived, you can barely even call it living without manga. I feel even worse for the people who only watch dubs. I don't have a problem with long animes myself, but they tend to have enough fillers for you to wanna poke your eyes out... "Vincent I have a task for you!" Lol.

I liked him a lot before the latest development with it all; stupid Jacko. He really needs to see a psychiatrist... freaking creeper he is.

No Barma does not! I never liked him to begin with but now I just... Say no to Barma kids, he's bad for you.

Man I took forever to reply... T^T I meant to reply later when I got the quote notification, but I ended up losing the thread. I feel bad.. 8C
User Image

Haha. I think Break would probably get bored in mine, we never have candy around. XD

That's an interesting shipping. :3 Red eyes are so cool~

Right? I honestly can't imagine living without reading manga, or reading anything for that matter. If you only watch dubs, you miss out on more obscure titles that are really good, but aren't profitable enough to dub.I can deal with longer anime if I got into them early enough that I can catch up. God I hate filler though, "Will, I think there is a new chain to be made!"

Jack is the craziest person in the whole series, and that's saying something, considering how insane nearly everyone else is. The only sane people are Sharon, Ada, or Oscar.

I've never been a big Barma fan, but I didn't hate him ether, NOW however.... Barma is NOT part of a balanced breakfast!

Don't feel bad, I'm just happy you replied! cat_wink

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha. I think Break would probably get bored in mine, we never have candy around. XD

Right? I honestly can't imagine living without reading manga, or reading anything for that matter. If you only watch dubs, you miss out on more obscure titles that are really good, but aren't profitable enough to dub.I can deal with longer anime if I got into them early enough that I can catch up. God I hate filler though, "Will, I think there is a new chain to be made!"

Jack is the craziest person in the whole series, and that's saying something, considering how insane nearly everyone else is. The only sane people are Sharon, Ada, or Oscar.

I've never been a big Barma fan, but I didn't hate him ether, NOW however.... Barma is NOT part of a balanced breakfast!

User Image
I don't care what anyone says; they're amazing. A little bit of misfortune is more than worth the red eyes.

I'm the same way, like right now I flat out refuse to watch Bleach. I mean I could start from the beginning but with how many fans there are it'd be way to easy to spoil it for myself... no thanks. xD But usually I can manage if it's not too famous, or if I meant to watch it before got it long but forgot or something.

And let's face it, those 3 are pretty debatable. You got to be something special to be the craziest in that series, no question about it.

Barma isn't apart of a balanced anything! I was sort of starting to think he was a goodish guy, sort of. Until his nutcase cousin-whatshisface came into the picture. No, just no, Barma.

Awesh, how could I not? I'm pretty sure that would qualify me for the abyss, and not the good one from way back when either.
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I don't care what anyone says; they're amazing. A little bit of misfortune is more than worth the red eyes.

I'm the same way, like right now I flat out refuse to watch Bleach. I mean I could start from the beginning but with how many fans there are it'd be way to easy to spoil it for myself... no thanks. xD But usually I can manage if it's not too famous, or if I meant to watch it before got it long but forgot or something.

And let's face it, those 3 are pretty debatable. You got to be something special to be the craziest in that series, no question about it.

Barma isn't apart of a balanced anything! I was sort of starting to think he was a goodish guy, sort of. Until his nutcase cousin-whatshisface came into the picture. No, just no, Barma.

Awesh, how could I not? I'm pretty sure that would qualify me for the abyss, and not the good one from way back when either.
User Image

Of course! I can handle a little misfortune, just gimme those eyes! <3

Yah, I have quite a few friends who are HUGE Bleach fans, and it kinda makes me want to watch it, but it's just so long, and then there's the fact that I would get spoiled unless I just avoided all contact with internet until I was caught up..... No thanks.

You mean you don't think that Miranda is just the cutest and most innocent, Victorian lady there ever was? XD

Even the good one might not be fun if you had to be there for the rest of your existence.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yah, I have quite a few friends who are HUGE Bleach fans, and it kinda makes me want to watch it, but it's just so long, and then there's the fact that I would get spoiled unless I just avoided all contact with internet until I was caught up..... No thanks.

You mean you don't think that Miranda is just the cutest and most innocent, Victorian lady there ever was? XD

Good, job Jack! You went beyond the impossible and became the craziest person!

Even the good one might not be fun if you had to be there for the rest of your existence.

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Good, job Jack! You went beyond the impossible and became the craziest person!

Quote:

User Image
Come here misfortune, I'm ready for ya! <3

I'm the same with my friends and they talk about it way too much, at first it made me interested but now I just want them to shut up. But since they don't I just cut them off and rant about PH, so we're even.

Actually I was referring to Isla, I know he's not actually Barmas cousin it's just easier than saying 'unknown relation guy'. Miranda is quite lovely.

And considering the soul is eternal, that might be a while. I actually think I'd prefer the evil abyss, yeah sure it might be scary and dangerous; but it's also super interesting and a great place to get a work out! So whenever(if) you do get out you'll be cut like an ox, lol.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces