<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
User Image
Herro ;3 I decided to come her and flaunt my Gil avatar. Jus' cause I can(and want to).
Unfortunately for me, I'm still really knew to the series, but the obsession is there, even still. Completely in love with Gil, is it not obvious? I just started the manga, because I watched the anime first; I nearly always do with any series. It makes imagining the voice once you do read so much easier. smile
I'm glad to know that this series(heaven on earth), has its on little niche here on Gaia! wink
User Image

And what a nice Gil avi it is! <3 I actually first started to read the series, because of a beautiful picture of Gil that I saw. I love Gil, but I fell harder for Elliot, who I'm trying to have my avi cosplay as. You should catch up on the manga, for it is amazing.

I'm really happy that people are enjoying this thread that I made! cat_4laugh

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
Herro ;3 I decided to come her and flaunt my Gil avatar. Jus' cause I can(and want to).
Unfortunately for me, I'm still really knew to the series, but the obsession is there, even still. Completely in love with Gil, is it not obvious? I just started the manga, because I watched the anime first; I nearly always do with any series. It makes imagining the voice once you do read so much easier. smile
I'm glad to know that this series(heaven on earth), has its on little niche here on Gaia! wink
User Image

And what a nice Gil avi it is! <3 I actually first started to read the series, because of a beautiful picture of Gil that I saw. I love Gil, but I fell harder for Elliot, who I'm trying to have my avi cosplay as. You should catch up on the manga, for it is amazing.

User Image
It's quite surprising really how accurate(I think) it is; or at least going of the anime it is. My gold is quite limited, so it's a good think Gil is cheap! xD That sounded bad, poor Gil. I had a hunch that your avi was Elliot, it's really quite good! Especially considering Gaia's limited items.
I think Elliot is positively adorable~~! I don't know much about him since the anime barely even scratches the service, like virtually all other animes I can name. But the second I saw him I thought he was delightful; and nearly died when I found out he was Nightray, I have a thing for that whole family(blood or otherwise).
Considering I typically read the online scans, I should be caught up in a day or two. I read crazy fast wink
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
User Image

User Image
It's quite surprising really how accurate(I think) it is; or at least going of the anime it is. My gold is quite limited, so it's a good think Gil is cheap! xD That sounded bad, poor Gil. I had a hunch that your avi was Elliot, it's really quite good! Especially considering Gaia's limited items.
I think Elliot is positively adorable~~! I don't know much about him since the anime barely even scratches the service, like virtually all other animes I can name. But the second I saw him I thought he was delightful; and nearly died when I found out he was Nightray, I have a thing for that whole family(blood or otherwise).
Considering I typically read the online scans, I should be caught up in a day or two. I read crazy fast wink
User Image

Haha! Cheap suits Gil! (Sorry GilGil! XD) Thank you so much! <3 Gaia's items really are limited, and getting the various parts of his outfit, depleted my already low gold.

Isn't he? I just want to hug him! Elliot, gets loads more character development in the manga, considering that he was only in one episode and an omake. I adore a huge portion of the Nightrays! I LOVE Elliot, Gilbert, and Vincent, so very, very much. But I hate the Duke Nightray, and I don't care for Claude or Ernest at all. I do like Vanessa, though.

I'm a super fast reader myself, how far are you?

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Haha! Cheap suits Gil! (Sorry GilGil! XD) Thank you so much! <3 Gaia's items really are limited, and getting the various parts of his outfit, depleted my already low gold.

Isn't he? I just want to hug him! Elliot, gets loads more character development in the manga, considering that he was only in one episode and an omake. I adore a huge portion of the Nightrays! I LOVE Elliot, Gilbert, and Vincent, so very, very much. But I hate the Duke Nightray, and I don't care for Claude or Ernest at all. I do like Vanessa, though.

User Image
Well I'm only on chapter 20 as of now, but I only started last night, so I think that it's impressive. I'm almost caught up with where the anime lets off, which is making me realize just how half-done it really is.

Those four actually are not in the anime, so I haven't been exposed to them yet. Only Vincent, Gil and Elliot are. I'll have to wait and see about my opinion of them, haha. But you're right about the anime completely ditching Elliot, the most character developement he gets in the anime is that he doesn't like the Bezarius family, which lets face it, isn't much.

The ending of the anime is really lame too, which is (partly)why I diverted to the manga.
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
Well I'm only on chapter 20 as of now, but I only started last night, so I think that it's impressive. I'm almost caught up with where the anime lets off, which is making me realize just how half-done it really is.

Those four actually are not in the anime, so I haven't been exposed to them yet. Only Vincent, Gil and Elliot are. I'll have to wait and see about my opinion of them, haha. But you're right about the anime completely ditching Elliot, the most character developement he gets in the anime is that he doesn't like the Bezarius family, which lets face it, isn't much.

The ending of the anime is really lame too, which is (partly)why I diverted to the manga.
User Image

That IS pretty impressive for your first reading to read that far. XD The anime was incomplete, and the animation was super derpy. But the music and voices were spot on. Also the omakes were amazing. <3

I know, and they're super minor characters that only exist for a purpose that would be spoilery to tell you! He and Leo don't get any development in the anime. XD

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

That IS pretty impressive for your first reading to read that far. XD The anime was incomplete, and the animation was super derpy. But the music and voices were spot on. Also the omakes were amazing. <3

I know, and they're super minor characters that only exist for a purpose that would be spoilery to tell you! He and Leo don't get any development in the anime. XD

User Image
I think since I've already watched most of what I'm reading, it goes a lot faster. Once I get to the new stuff I'll probably slow down. Especially since it's Pandora Hearts; it took me almost a month to finish watching it, and most anime that length only take a few days. I had to take breaks between episodes to let it sink in, haha.
I find it's a really impacting series!

I actually thought the animation was really nice, but that may because I watch a lot of shoddy/old-school anime. But I agree the voice were amazing, and the omakes were absolutely hilarious! I find a lot of them seem to be (lightly)based off the premises in the manga.

It's probably a good thing that they don't elaborate too much on the characters anime, since the anime is suppose to be advertisement for the manga. Elliot and Leo were a big part of me wanting to read the manga. I wanted to know what his problem was, haha.
(PS: I'm at chapter 30 now lol)
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I think since I've already watched most of what I'm reading, it goes a lot faster. Once I get to the new stuff I'll probably slow down. Especially since it's Pandora Hearts; it took me almost a month to finish watching it, and most anime that length only take a few days. I had to take breaks between episodes to let it sink in, haha.

I actually thought the animation was really nice, but that may because I watch a lot of shoddy/old-school anime. But I agree the voice were amazing, and the omakes were absolutely hilarious! I find a lot of them seem to be (lightly)based off the premises in the manga.

It's probably a good thing that they don't elaborate too much on the characters anime, since the anime is suppose to be advertisement for the manga. Elliot and Leo were a big part of me wanting to read the manga. I wanted to know what his problem was, haha.
User Image

I thought it was a really impacting series, as well! ALL OF MY FEELS <3

The animation itself wasn't that bad, but the characters went off model a LOT, and everyone's hands looked deformed. There's a whole blog dedicated to this, actually. XD I noticed that to, like how the school omakes seemed lightly based off the S&M School manga omake.

I didn't know that the anime was only supposed to be an add for the superior manga! :O But I wish the anime had animated the later manga arcs, because I know some people that only watch anime and it would be nice to see some of the various scenes animated, particularly the Headhunter arc, because of my Elliot and Nightray bias. I'm glad they encouraged you to read! Elliot might have been my favourite, but Leo was the one I could relate to the most out of everyone.

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The animation itself wasn't that bad, but the characters went off model a LOT, and everyone's hands looked deformed. There's a whole blog dedicated to this, actually. XD I noticed that to, like how the school omakes seemed lightly based off the S&M School manga omake.

I didn't know that the anime was only supposed to be an add for the superior manga! :O But I wish the anime had animated the later manga arcs, because I know some people that only watch anime and it would be nice to see some of the various scenes animated, particularly the Headhunter arc, because of my Elliot and Nightray bias. I'm glad they encouraged you to read! Elliot might have been my favourite, but Leo was the one I could relate to the most out of everyone.

User Image
After the first two episodes I just sat there and thought "Woah!" with a little bit of "Wtf?" thrown in there. I had like no freaking clue what was going on! You gotta admit that it's pretty messed up in the beginning.

I probably didn't really notice it too much since I hadn't read the manga, but I find that sometime little quirks in the animation can add to it. But that's just me! xD
I actually just started the Head-hunter arc! The anime sort of stops right before it. razz

I relate mostly to Break, haha. But I still love Gil, I think it's better not to relate too much to your favourite characters because if you do, fantasizing about them can feel awkward. razz
Btw, what exactly is Emily supposed to be? At first I thought she was chain, but now I can't tell if she's a puppet or a person, haha!
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
After the first two episodes I just sat there and thought "Woah!" with a little bit of "Wtf?" thrown in there. I had like no freaking clue what was going on! You gotta admit that it's pretty messed up in the beginning.

I probably didn't really notice it too much since I hadn't read the manga, but I find that sometime little quirks in the animation can add to it. But that's just me! xD
I actually just started the Head-hunter arc! The anime sort of stops right before it. razz

I relate mostly to Break, haha. But I still love Gil, I think it's better not to relate too much to your favourite characters because if you do, fantasizing about them can feel awkward. razz
Btw, what exactly is Emily supposed to be? At first I thought she was chain, but now I can't tell if she's a puppet or a person, haha!
User Image

The first few chapters/episodes were extremely weird and a little hard to follow, for me.

It wasn't that bothersome, usually. XD Ah, the Headhunter arc is both my most loved and most hated arc!

Break's awesome, you can't not love him! <3 That's true, I would probably feel weird fantasizing about Elly, if I related to him extremely well! XD I think Emily is just supposed to be Break's doll/puppet. :3

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The first few chapters/episodes were extremely weird and a little hard to follow, for me.

It wasn't that bothersome, usually. XD Ah, the Headhunter arc is both my most loved and most hated arc!

Break's awesome, you can't not love him! <3 That's true, I would probably feel weird fantasizing about Elly, if I related to him extremely well! XD I think Emily is just supposed to be Break's doll/puppet. :3
User Image
I find the anime was worse for it though. The fact that it's animated put it on the edge of being own-right scary. Nearly traumatized my friends little bro, haha. Mad Baby is definitely not easy on the psyche.

Well, it's kind of the only arc though, haha. The other parts aren't really long enough to be considered arcs in my opinion. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It was so intense; I loved it. Especially for the Nightray development. But I can tell why you hated it, haha. wink

He's quite adorable, no? I love when he shoved that plate in his mouth, haha. So cute! Everytime I have candy I just wanna give it to him. Exactly, I don't relate at all with Gil, I just think he's smexy. Although I've been starting to develop a thing for Vince, and so the bad-guy streak continues! Every single series I get into I always like the bad-guy. -___-
Although I still can't figure out if Emily is a living thing or not. It's confusing.
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I find the anime was worse for it though. The fact that it's animated put it on the edge of being own-right scary. Nearly traumatized my friends little bro, haha. Mad Baby is definitely not easy on the psyche.

Well, it's kind of the only arc though, haha. The other parts aren't really long enough to be considered arcs in my opinion. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It was so intense; I loved it. Especially for the Nightray development. But I can tell why you hated it, haha. wink

He's quite adorable, no? I love when he shoved that plate in his mouth, haha. So cute! Everytime I have candy I just wanna give it to him. Exactly, I don't relate at all with Gil, I just think he's smexy. Although I've been starting to develop a thing for Vince, and so the bad-guy streak continues! Every single series I get into I always like the bad-guy. -___-
Although I still can't figure out if Emily is a living thing or not. It's confusing.
User Image

Mad baby = thing I would NEVER like to see again, ever. XP

It really is, I mean we had the first few chapters, then there was Cheshire's mini arc, then more events, then the Headhunter. I loved it too, even if I hated the end. Not that it was a BAD ending, but it was horribly painful for me to see my favourite character die in a terrible way, and the character I identified the most with go completely off the deep end. TwT

He's a cutie! I want to hug him and feed him sweets! <3 Gil is VERY smexy indeed. I lurv me some Vincent, I enjoy bad-guys quite a bit myself, and he's just a really fun character! I also happen to enjoy his brother complex, quite a bit. ;D

FuyuWaffle's Queen

Shy Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Aww man now I am certain that I have to read it all once again
Because I just can't catch up anymore
not even with what everyone is saying X_X

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It really is, I mean we had the first few chapters, then there was Cheshire's mini arc, then more events, then the Headhunter. I loved it too, even if I hated the end. Not that it was a BAD ending, but it was horribly painful for me to see my favourite character die in a terrible way, and the character I identified the most with go completely off the deep end. TwT

He's a cutie! I want to hug him and feed him sweets! <3 Gil is VERY smexy indeed. I lurv me some Vincent, I enjoy bad-guys quite a bit myself, and he's just a really fun character! I also happen to enjoy his brother complex, quite a bit. ;D
User Image
That is probably the only time in any manga/anime series that I was trying to get away from the screen, rather than closer. Scariest thing ever, comes back in the anime at the very end too; like 15 of it.I almost cried.

You never know though, it still seems fairly early in the series; Elliot could still have a role, I mean that series makes no sense. smile

I know right? Those genetics... I want them for my offspring. I absolutely adore how everything Vincent does is for Gil! When he told Leo that he wanted "To give Gil a world without me," I burst out crying. I just wanted to hug him SO bad, it was insane. I'm very curious as to whats planned for Leo though(I must admit that his new look suits him however). It's funny, sometimes I swear I'm more interested in the side stories than the main plot. xD
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
That is probably the only time in any manga/anime series that I was trying to get away from the screen, rather than closer. Scariest thing ever, comes back in the anime at the very end too; like 15 of it.I almost cried.

You never know though, it still seems fairly early in the series; Elliot could still have a role, I mean that series makes no sense. smile

I know right? Those genetics... I want them for my offspring. I absolutely adore how everything Vincent does is for Gil! When he told Leo that he wanted "To give Gil a world without me," I burst out crying. I just wanted to hug him SO bad, it was insane. I'm very curious as to whats planned for Leo though(I must admit that his new look suits him however). It's funny, sometimes I swear I'm more interested in the side stories than the main plot. xD
User Image

Haha! It didn't scare me as much as I thought it was gross and I wanted it to leave! XD

Eh? I think the series is getting closer to the end actually! But, while I don't see him ever coming back to life, if he came back as a spirit and hugged Leo, I would be very happy. <3

Your babes would be drop dead gorgeous with those genetics! (How they ever could've been abandoned shocks me) So do I! I loooove his insane devotion. I was already crying because of what was happening to Leo, and Vincent's line didn't help. Both of them need serious hugs! TwT I'm actually more interested in the side plots at the moment. XD I still love the main story, but I really want them to get back to Leo! His hair cut reminded me that I cut my bangs recently, so that they were no longer covering my face, and everyone likes how they can see my eyes now. XD

Distinct Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye
duskcat
Tawni Skye

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha! It didn't scare me as much as I thought it was gross and I wanted it to leave! XD

Eh? I think the series is getting closer to the end actually! But, while I don't see him ever coming back to life, if he came back as a spirit and hugged Leo, I would be very happy. <3

Your babes would be drop dead gorgeous with those genetics! (How they ever could've been abandoned shocks me) So do I! I loooove his insane devotion. I was already crying because of what was happening to Leo, and Vincent's line didn't help. Both of them need serious hugs! TwT I'm actually more interested in the side plots at the moment. XD I still love the main story, but I really want them to get back to Leo! His hair cut reminded me that I cut my bangs recently, so that they were no longer covering my face, and everyone likes how they can see my eyes now. XD
User Image
I don't think so, there's still a lot that could happen, there's a lot we still don't know, about everybody. But then again with how incredibly long the chapters are; I wouldn't be surprise either way.

I know! If I were their mum I wouldn't be able to put them down! They were so adorable!
I can imagine, I was on the verge with Leo's situation(and I'm not a even a fan of him!), it's all just really intense right now. And I mean really intense. I can see the ending being one big giant love-fest for everybody.

Haha that's pretty funny actually about your haircut, coincidence much?
Personally I want to see more Echo. She's so cute, although I'm not a big fan about Noise.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces