I want lemons! D< 0.4453781512605 44.5% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So basically I wanted to discuss this awesome manga, but there were no interesting discussions going on and I thought, "Hey wouldn't it be totally awesome if PH had one of those awesomely long discussion threads that go on for hundreds of pages?!" So I made one! =D

Don't know what Pandora Hearts is? Read this:

TV tropes
Oz Vessalius is a young boy with father issues who is about to come of age and be recognized as the heir to his family.

But during his coming of age ceremony, Oz is attacked by the mysterious Baskervilles and is sent to the Abyss for the crime of 'existing.' There he meets an amnesiac being named Alice/B-Rabbit - a monster called a 'chain' who cannot leave the Abyss without making a contract with a human. Together, Oz and Alice make it out of the Abyss only to be met in the real world by three agents of Pandora who inform Oz that he has been missing for ten years instead of just a single day.

Now a part of Pandora, Oz works with them to find illegal contractors, recover Alice's lost memories, and to unravel the mystery of who the Baskervilles are and why they sent him to the Abyss.

Pandora Hearts is a manga by Mochizuki Jun, sponsored by Square Enix. It was made into an anime series airing in 2009. Yen Press is publishing the English language version of the manga for North America, and NIS America has announced their intent to localize the anime in a bid for new ground.

WARNING: Major Alice in Wonderland allusions, ye with sanity be warned.

Warning: Spoilers shall be discussed

Deathly Inquisitor

User Image User Image User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tsutsugami Gai's waifu desu.
You steal, you die.

I really need to catch up with this one.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Clockwork Melody
Tsutsugami Gais waifu desu.
You steal, you die.

I really need to catch up with this one.

How far along are you? :3
I am now in the process of waiting for the latest chapters.
~~~
Speaking of random Pandora Hearts things, I decided to cosplay that person here without bothering to get that haircut because, well, it's too hard to find a fitting one.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lexiconEternal
I am now in the process of waiting for the latest chapters.
~~~
Speaking of random Pandora Hearts things, I decided to cosplay that person here without bothering to get that haircut because, well, its too hard to find a fitting one.

The wait is killing me! DX It kinda sucks to be totally caught up, because then you must wait for more. ;w;

Also, I love your Leo cosplay! Hes my second favourite character in the series, and I adore him. 3 I dont even think Gaia has a cut that matches his.

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
ive just recently started getting into Pandora Hearts and now im addicted. i will say, i dont like Vincent much. it angers me, what he did to Cheshire just cause he hated Alice/B-Rabbit -_- i wanna punch him

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
vampire queen jenna
ive just recently started getting into Pandora Hearts and now im addicted. i will say, i dont like Vincent much. it angers me, what he did to Cheshire just cause he hated Alice/B-Rabbit -_- i wanna punch him

I have quite an unhealthily addiction/obsession with the series. Which might be kinda obviouse. XD

Really? I actually always liked Vincent. Hes ruthless, sadistic, and manipulative. But he really does do nearly everything out of his love for Gil. I did feel bad for Cheshire, though. Poor kitty. TwT

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
i love Cheshire!! thats the only reason that i hate Vincent. . . .but i do like how he does anything for Gil ^.^ but Alice/B-Rabbit and Oz will ALWAYS be my favorites, along with Cheshire ^.^

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
vampire queen jenna
i love Cheshire!! thats the only reason that i hate Vincent. . . .but i do like how he does anything for Gil ^.^ but Alice/B-Rabbit and Oz will ALWAYS be my favorites, along with Cheshire ^.^

I love Cheshire, he makes the cat lover in me very happy. 3 Alice is adorable and totally kickass, and I like Oz a lot as well. My favourite character is Elliot, though. I just adore him.
Me, I want to see more Echo (or Zwei or whatever her...they're...heyrs names are, I'm getting confused as hell.). I don't like Vincent mainly because of how he treats her T.T but I do like his Chain lol I would love to have to have it to help me sleeps xD

The serie is going out so slowly here, we just got 10._. And I'm surprised to see we got the databook :O (I totaly has it btw) It's a fun read.

I heard the anime had a pretty bad or lame ending, anyone can tell me more about that? I've wanted to check it out just to hear the voices they gave each character (Especialy Echo and Alice ^^).

Deathly Inquisitor

duskcat

Tsutsugami Gai's waifu desu.
You steal, you die.

I stopped reading after the big reveal of who Gil's true master is.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Clockwork Melody
duskcat

Tsutsugami Gais waifu desu.
You steal, you die.

I stopped reading after the big reveal of who Gils true master is.

Oh, that! Its all been a big flashback after that, which Im kind of enjoying because its providing much needed explanations and answers, but I really want to find out whats happened to Leo, considering he was stabbed and is now hurt and bleeding......

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
FRico8
Me, I want to see more Echo or Zwei or whatever her...theyre...heyrs names are, Im getting confused as hell.). I dont like Vincent mainly because of how he treats her T.T but I do like his Chain lol I would love to have to have it to help me sleeps xD

The serie is going out so slowly here, we just got 10._. And Im surprised to see we got the databook :O I totaly has it btw) Its a fun read.

I heard the anime had a pretty bad or lame ending, anyone can tell me more about that? Ive wanted to
check it out just to hear the voices they gave each character Especialy Echo and Alice ^^).

I would like to see more of Echo, myself, shes a cuttie. X3

It does come out slowly. ._. But Im reading the online scans, because Im lazy and dont want to wait. XD I didnt know that it had come out, I need to get it! Obsesstion? What obsession?)

Well, I havent watched all the anime, but from what I know the last three episodes dont follow the manga and exist simply to end it, if that makes sense. But the voices are great and the music is awesome. You should watch the anime omakes, they are hilarious.

SerVamp Raven's Partner

Crystal Witch

21,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . heart ninja *snuggles Cheshire* i LOVE my kitty!!! ^3^
duskcat

I would like to see more of Echo, myself, shes a cuttie. X3

It does come out slowly. ._. But Im reading the online scans, because Im lazy and dont want to wait. XD I didnt know that it had come out, I need to get it! Obsesstion? What obsession?)

Well, I havent watched all the anime, but from what I know the last three episodes dont follow the manga and exist simply to end it, if that makes sense. But the voices are great and the music is awesome. You should watch the anime omakes, they are hilarious.

Yupe, she has fun relationships with people ^^ And I lovce how she's always taking random notes xD

I kind of read them, but I missed a slightly big part in the middle somewhere... ._.

Oh I'll check it out then. And yeah, that make sens, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff