9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Also, I wonder why for normal guns, Kizaru is all "Logia's don't care~~", but against a Ben Beckman gun, he is all "BEN BECKMAN~~" rofl

I haaaattteddd hhhooowww hheee dragggeeddd hiiis voiiicee ouuuttt soooo loong.

love him despite this
User Image
Well he is the LAAZZYY KKIIZZAARRUU~~! rofl

MOSHIII MOOOOOOOSH~

God I loved that episode.

rofl
User Image
I loved that episode too!
OI, this is KEY ZAR RUUUUUUUU~~!
l zenitsu l
Le Fuwa Kitty
l zenitsu l
Le Fuwa Kitty
l zenitsu l
Well, that explains what happens to the hat.

MASTERFUL STORYTELLING!

Now the question remains:

Is Shanks going to give it back to Luffy when he's unconcious or will he challenge Luffy to come and get it back from him personally?

It would make a great training session on how to control Haki.

It would, but it would seem strange since Luffy learned all of his other moves by himself.

It would give me fuuton rasenshuriken vibes, which I never enjoyed.

Well then, I suppose it would be more appropriate if it was just a sparring match to both snap Luffy out of his angst coma as well as see if he can control his Haki. Of course, Shanks wouldn't directly spoil to Luffy how to control Haki. If Shanks deems Luffy worthy, he can have the hat back.

OR Shanks will just give Luffy the hat back as he visits Luffy in the infirmary. Of course, Shanks will be armed with a powerful and very manry inspirational speech.

As for Kizaru, I found it amusing how a guy that can move at the speed of light can talk sooooooooo slooooooooow.

Shank's seems more like the playful type, I'm thinking he'll egg Luffy on.

The Strawhats are probably going to take a while to meet back up, so it'll be better for them if they don't see their captain in such bad shape.

Either way, I will cry manry/womanry tears.
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Also, I wonder why for normal guns, Kizaru is all "Logia's don't care~~", but against a Ben Beckman gun, he is all "BEN BECKMAN~~" rofl

love him despite this
User Image

MOSHIII MOOOOOOOSH~

rofl
User Image

He almost did the same thing in the Unlimited Cruise Game when you had to face him.

rofl

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II

love him despite this
User Image

MOSHIII MOOOOOOOSH~

rofl
User Image

He almost did the same thing in the Unlimited Cruise Game when you had to face him.

rofl
User Image
Yeah, that is a funny scene! KEY ZAAA RUUUU!~ rofl
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
User Image

MOSHIII MOOOOOOOSH~

rofl
User Image

rofl
User Image

So what are your thoughts on the hat?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
User Image

MOSHIII MOOOOOOOSH~

rofl
User Image

rofl
User Image

User Image
Well first of all, I originally thought that Luffy would just wake up, and someone would give back his hat, but that is wrong lol.

The symbolism behind it to me, is that the child he believed in has shown his potential by coming this far, which makes Shanks smile. However, it being on the ground can tell him one thing.......he now thinks that Luffy might be dead, and once he discovers that Akainu was the one that killed Ace, he won't it lying down. He will probably stand up to Akainu, and give him a speech similar to this:
"So, you think this child(Coby) is in the wrong for wanting the marines to care about their own survival?"
Akainu: "Survival? Please. We are strong enough as it is, ALL of the pirates here are going to die. We support absolute justice!"
Shanks: "I see......you are too arrogant to admit when you have had enough. Very well then, perhaps you need to see it for yourself."
*Shanks does something so great that Akainu is brought to his knees*
Shanks: "Admit it now...................if you keep throwing away the lives of your own establishment.........................the marines are finished."
Shanks: "Besides, most of the people you are after aren't exactly TRYING to directly sink Marinford *hint hint*"
Akainu: "Sink Marineford!?! *looks back* BLACKBEARD!!!!!!"
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
User Image

rofl
User Image

User Image
Well first of all, I originally thought that Luffy would just wake up, and someone would give back his hat, but that is wrong lol.

The symbolism behind it to me, is that the child he believed in has shown his potential by coming this far, which makes Shanks smile. However, it being on the ground can tell him one thing.......he now thinks that Luffy might be dead, and once he discovers that Akainu was the one that killed Ace, he won't it lying down. He will probably stand up to Akainu, and give him a speech similar to this:
"So, you think this child(Coby) is in the wrong for wanting the marines to care about their own survival?"
Akainu: "Survival? Please. We are strong enough as it is, ALL of the pirates here are going to die. We support absolute justice!"
Shanks: "I see......you are too arrogant to admit when you have had enough. Very well then, perhaps you need to see it for yourself."
*Shanks does something so great that Akainu is brought to his knees*
Shanks: "Admit it now...................if you keep throwing away the lives of your own establishment.........................the marines are finished."
Shanks: "Besides, most of the people you are after aren't exactly TRYING to directly sink Marinford *hint hint*"
Akainu: "Sink Marineford!?! *looks back* BLACKBEARD!!!!!!"

Wow, that's amazing, I can actually see that happening.

Then again, I could see anything happening at this point, I mean, everyone being here proves the fanboy theories.

I wouldn't think he thinks Luffy is dead though, he knows Luffy was a clumsy boy, so he might have just thought he actually did drop it and will get it later.

But, Shank's probably knows that something is wrong; Luffy isn't there looking for his hat and Ace is nowhere in sight.

I'm thinking, he'll return it to Luffy while Luffy is still unconscious. No one has to tell him that Shank's was there and that someone found it for him.

But that won't mean that Shank's won't deliver a manry speech about fulfilling your dreams or meeting him again in the New World while Luffy is in his coma.

;___;

Micheal Seebach
That video reminds me.
What is the best One Piece game to play?

I've only played Unlimited Adventure for a bit. There is Unlimited Cruise but it isn't released in North America, only Europe and Japan. I watched the walkthrough though, it wasn't half bad.

From what I played in UA, it was semi-fun. It was tedious, trying to find items to build weapons, cook meals make medicine etc, but the boss battles were quite challenging and entertaining. The storyline wasn't bad either; it would have made a great movie IMO. The only downside I would see about it is the length of the game; it would take over 10 minutes just to get to a destination nearby and the characters kind of moved slow.

Unlimited Cruise is basically the same thing but in two parts, more boss battles, added crew members and different outfits.

There was also Pirate Carnival for Game Cube. My friend has a copy and it looks kind of like a bunch of mini-games (I have yet to play that), and they were mashed up with other Shonen Characters in Jump Stars (?).

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank god the war is finally ending.
amigobear v3
Thank god the war is finally ending.

I think it'll take another 10-15 chapters personally.

I want to see some epic fights between Shank's crew and BB/Marines.
My mouth opened wide and I felt true happiness when I saw Shanks in that panel.

Also, Coby is pretty cool.
I'm starting to like him more.

I envision him becoming a pirate, but I know it probably won't happen.
[G R E E D]
My mouth opened wide and I felt true happiness when I saw Shanks in that panel.

Also, Coby is pretty cool.
I'm starting to like him more.

I envision him becoming a pirate, but I know it probably won't happen.

Same reaction.

I'm starting to think that Coby has mantra like Asia
Ever since I started reading one piece, all I've been waiting for is Shanks and Luffy's epic reunion.

He shows up while Luffy is having shell shock and drooling everywhere.

Needless to say, my dreams were crushed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff