Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Exrael
Fangirl Geiger counter raises by millions for Trafalgar Law across the world. ^^''

Props to Yami for making this thread, though! It'll hopefully bring One Piece into its rightful light for more A/M/Cers. :3 I'll post something discussion-related later though... going to enjoy my spring break and sunshine more!
User Image
Yes, Law is a pretty popular Supernova, but my favorite one is Basil Hawkins lol!
Ah thanks. I haven't made a thread in a while, so I decided to since Bleach and Naruto have their own threads, while One Piece didn't have its own permanent thread.

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
II Yami Bakura II
Exrael
Fangirl Geiger counter raises by millions for Trafalgar Law across the world. ^^''

Props to Yami for making this thread, though! It'll hopefully bring One Piece into its rightful light for more A/M/Cers. :3 I'll post something discussion-related later though... going to enjoy my spring break and sunshine more!
User Image
Yes, Law is a pretty popular Supernova, but my favorite one is Basil Hawkins lol!
Ah thanks. I haven't made a thread in a while, so I decided to since Bleach and Naruto have their own threads, while One Piece didn't have its own permanent thread.

Best contribution to the A/M/C... Thanks a million!!

My favorite Supernova's X Drake. RAWR!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't wait to see the impending epic fights - their powers are too cool!!

HOMG. I didn't realize that giant white space was spoilers for the next chapter! Go Coby!! And thanks for snagging the spoilers!

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Exrael
II Yami Bakura II
Exrael

User Image

Best contribution to the A/M/C... Thanks a million!!

My favorite Supernova's X Drake. RAWR!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't wait to see the impending epic fights - their powers are too cool!!

HOMG. I didn't realize that giant white space was spoilers for the next chapter! Go Coby!! And thanks for snagging the spoilers!
User Image
Sure, no problem! I think that it is really awesome that Shanks has finally made his return in the manga!
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
YAMI: I read this spoiler 10 minutes ago...

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

As for discussion, I think Jimbei will join the crew temporarily at least until they reach Fishmen Island

Also, I'm pretty sure that I saw Kaidou in there as well, although I'm not sure if it was from a flashback or he's followed Shanks.
User Image
OMG, that is amazing!! Everytime Oda releases a awesome chapter, he tops himself. Its insane! I hope that is true, I want to see what Kaidou looks like! That would be cool for Jimbei! I hope that Law can heal him! And yay for Coby actually showing a spine for once! xd

Everyone thought that Luffy dropping the hat would symbolize his death from the battle with Kaidou.

Well he did have a duty to protect Luffy after all, and he might also help locate the Strawhats.

I wonder what Shank's will now that he's entered the fray...
User Image
Totally! I am wondering how Sengoku vs. Blackbeard is going right now. I hope we get to see some of the Impel Down legendary prisoners in his crew fight some more.

Oh me too, I'm wanting to see what Pizarro and Devon will do.

biggrin

Hmm, I think Sengoku will lose to Blackbeard.

He can can nullify DF's, which Sengoku's cannot.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

As for discussion, I think Jimbei will join the crew temporarily at least until they reach Fishmen Island

Also, I'm pretty sure that I saw Kaidou in there as well, although I'm not sure if it was from a flashback or he's followed Shanks.
User Image
OMG, that is amazing!! Everytime Oda releases a awesome chapter, he tops himself. Its insane! I hope that is true, I want to see what Kaidou looks like! That would be cool for Jimbei! I hope that Law can heal him! And yay for Coby actually showing a spine for once! xd

Everyone thought that Luffy dropping the hat would symbolize his death from the battle with Kaidou.

Well he did have a duty to protect Luffy after all, and he might also help locate the Strawhats.

User Image
Totally! I am wondering how Sengoku vs. Blackbeard is going right now. I hope we get to see some of the Impel Down legendary prisoners in his crew fight some more.

biggrin

User Image
Yeah, it really seems like Sengoku is out gunned.
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

User Image

User Image

biggrin

User Image

Did anybody notice Beckman pointing a gun at Kizaru?

FFFFFFFFFFF

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

User Image

biggrin

User Image

FFFFFFFFFFF
User Image
That is awesome.......but unless he has sea stone bullets, that seems pretty useless....
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

User Image

biggrin

User Image

FFFFFFFFFFF
User Image
That is awesome.......but unless he has sea stone bullets, that seems pretty useless....

Maybe Shank's has seastone in his sword, and was able to stop Akainu from fisting Coby.
Wow so much went on in this chapter.
-Shanks has shown up.
-Coby openly declined what Akainu was doing right in front of him.
-Seems Blackbeard has similar capabilities (Island tilting) to whitebear, on the contrary what people thought (saying he was only a building buster at best).

But now i'm curious about a few things.
1. There seems to be conflicting beliefs in justice within the world gov. Does that mean the world gov. could split up, based upon the conflicting opinions on what justice is?

2. What happened to Kaido? Did he lose? Did he just lose interest? What's he up to now?

3. How are Buggy and Blackbeard going to react to Shanks?

4. Beckman is holding a gun to Kizaru's head, what's the point, he should know Kizaru is a logia. Unless Beckman has something like seastone bullets or something surprised
TrafalgarLawl
-Shanks has shown up.
-Seems Blackbeard has similar capabilities (Island tilting) to whitebear, on the contrary what people thought (saying he was only a building buster at best).

1. There seems to be conflicting beliefs in justice within the world gov. Does that mean the world gov. could split up, based upon the conflicting opinions on what justice is?

2. What happened to Kaido? Did he lose? Did he just lose interest? What's he up to now?

4. Beckman is holding a gun to Kizaru's head, what's the point, he should know Kizaru is a logia. Unless Beckman has something like seastone bullets or something surprised

1. There is also the world believing in the marines. Shabondy Park saw Akainu take a shot at a fellow marine. It doesn't look too good for them.

2. Kaido lost interest. It was stated by the marines that he was interested in stopping WB from saving Ace. Now that WB is dead, he's moved on.

3. Probably including words like, "ZEHAHAHAH" and "flashily"

4. I'm guessing so, and that Shank's has a seastone sword, which was how he stopped another fisting.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

biggrin

User Image

FFFFFFFFFFF
User Image

Maybe Shank's has seastone in his sword, and was able to stop Akainu from fisting Coby.
User Image
Yeah, I think that is possible.
Le Fuwa Kitty
TrafalgarLawl
-Shanks has shown up.

1. There is also the world believing in the marines. Shabondy Park saw Akainu take a shot at a fellow marine.

2. Kaido lost interest. It was stated by the marines that he was interested in WB. Now that WB is dead, he's moved on.

4. I'm guessing so, and that Shank's has a seastone sword, which was how he stopped another fisting.

1. Oh true, maybe the populace's faith in the WG will become crippled.

2. Oh true, but how did they hear about it? Shanks and kaidou were fighting in the middle of the ocean.

3. Yeah and Shanks refering to Buggy's red nose.

4. Maybe he just put haki into his sword to block it, like Whitebeard did with his bisento.
TrafalgarLawl
Le Fuwa Kitty
TrafalgarLawl
-Shanks has shown up.

1. There is also the world believing in the marines. Shabondy Park saw Akainu take a shot at a fellow marine.

2. Kaido lost interest. It was stated by the marines that he was interested in WB. Now that WB is dead, he's moved on.

1. Oh true, maybe the populace's faith in the WG will become crippled.

2. Oh true, but how did they hear about it? Shanks and kaidou were fighting in the middle of the ocean.

3. Yeah and Shanks refering to Buggy's red nose.

4. Maybe he just put haki into his sword to block it, like Whitebeard did with his bisento.

I'm not exactly sure if it was stated. One random guy was reading out a report to Momonga.

Either way, Coby Vivi is spared.
HOLY COW, THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!!! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas