Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
I have decided since Shaya and Typhoon have been able to make a primary discussion thread for Naruto and Bleach, that someone should make one for One Piece. I have taken it upon myself to make it.

Now for the current chapter spoilers. WARNING: DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD IF YOU DO NOT WANT ONE PIECE SPOILERS!!
Also, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.
Chapter 663.

Topics ripe for discussion:
-All Blue.
-Cipher Pol, and the other secret agent related groups that work for the World Government.
-The Void Century. 100 Years in history, that the government erased from existence. To this day, no one knows what the world was like before the World Government was founded.
-Devil Fruit theories. Where do they come from? How are they made?
-Dr. Vegapunk the scientist, and the Government sponsored Pacifista Project that he created. It is said that his level of genius is so great, that it would take other scientists 500 years for them to catch up to his level of expertise. How was he able to create cyborgs in the Pirate Era? How is he able to know where Devil Fruits come from, while no one else knows that information? How is he able to be 500 years ahead of technological advancements when compared to any other scientists in the world?
-The Seven Warlords of the Sea, or Royal Shichibukai as they are called. The seven pirates that are chose to become loyal to the marines in order to be allowed to do whatever they want. Why did they give up their freedom on the seas? Can the marines really trust them?
-The Yonkou, which means "Four Emperors". They are the four strongest pirate crews that rule over the New World, the second half of the Grand Line. We only know of three of them currently, which are Whitebeard, Shanks, and Kaidou. Who could the fourth one be? With the newest events in Marineford, how will the balance of power in the New World change?
-The Admirals, who are known as the "Ultimate Attack Force" of the marines, each with a Logia level devil fruit. Do they have any weaknesses? Is there truly no way to stop them?
-The Gorousei, which means the "Five Elder Stars".They are the five older men that are the heads of the World Government, and are in control of the Marines, Cipher Pol, and made the pact with the Shichibukai in the first place. What plans do they possibly have for the world? What kind of powers could they possibly possess?
-The Revolutionary Army. The group of rogues, attempting to overthrow the World Government and throw the world into anarchy. Their leader is Monkey D. Dragon, who is Luffy's father, and holds the title of "The Most Dangerous Man in the World". They are planning to eventually start a war with the Government, in the hopes to overthrow it. What plans could they be creating in the shadows? How could they plan on going about it? What possible power could Dragon the Revolutionary possess?
-Luffy's Crew. Who do you think should join? Who do you think should leave? What other jobs do you think the crew still needs?
-The Eleven Supernovas. All pirate rookies whose bounties surpass 100,000,000. There are eleven of them currently, and Luffy ranks second highest. What purpose does Trafalgar Law have for having Jean Bart join his crew? What exactly are some of their powers? Can some of their powers even be explained?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

»Ї ѕαω ўоυг flαġ ои țнє мαяьℓє αясh
ℓоѵє αїиț ѕомє кїи∂ оƒ ѵїсțояỳ αясн
їț’ѕ α соℓ∂ αи∂ їț’ѕ α ℓоиℓỳ нαℓℓєℓυїαн
нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн

Interesting chapter... And I really REALLY should start reading One Piece again... I really should... But then again, I have been saying that for over a few months now...

Which just reminded me... I should also start reading JJBA again as well... Jesus christ... I have to read a lot... But I can't... I have school...

[starts rambling here]

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
The Lovely Fagot
User Image

»Ї ѕαω ўоυг flαġ ои țнє мαяьℓє αясh
ℓоѵє αїиț ѕомє кїи∂ оƒ ѵїсțояỳ αясн
їț’ѕ α соℓ∂ αи∂ їț’ѕ α ℓоиℓỳ нαℓℓєℓυїαн
нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн нαℓℓєℓυїαн

Interesting chapter... And I really REALLY should start reading One Piece again... I really should... But then again, I have been saying that for over a few months now...

Which just reminded me... I should also start reading JJBA again as well... Jesus christ... I have to read a lot... But I can't... I have school...

[starts rambling here]

User Image
Yeah, I understand. Not all of us have very much time on our hands.

|| Everyone keeps telling me how great this series is, but I'm way behind. . .

User Image

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Son of Gallifrey

|| Everyone keeps telling me how great this series is, but I'm way behind. . .

User Image
User Image
I understand. Its a long series, and contains a large assortment of details. It can really absorb your free time. sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Codger

Oh wow. I can't wait until I get to these chapters!

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Diamonds are Forever
Oh wow. I can't wait until I get to these chapters!
User Image
Ah, well these aren't really about chapters, just details about the current establishments that exist in the series. rofl
Besides the one chapter spoiler of course. xd
Oh wow. I always thought that One Piece was really immature, but it deals with conspiracies and the government!? Well, I never expected that.....

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Another Proud Father
Oh wow. I always thought that One Piece was really immature, but it deals with conspiracies and the government!? Well, I never expected that.....
User Image
Ah, well the stories humor actually is at a immature level, but everything else is isn't. Yeah, the World Government is deeply involved in the storyline, including being involved in many MANY conspiracies.
YAMI: I read this spoiler 10 minutes ago...

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

As for discussion, I think Jimbei will join the crew temporarily at least until they reach Fishmen Island

Also, I'm pretty sure that I saw Kaidou in there as well, although I'm not sure if it was from a flashback or he's followed Shanks.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

As for discussion, I think Jimbei will join the crew temporarily at least until they reach Fishmen Island

Also, I'm pretty sure that I saw Kaidou in there as well, although I'm not sure if it was from a flashback or he's followed Shanks.
User Image
OMG, that is amazing!! Everytime Oda releases a awesome chapter, he tops himself. Its insane! I hope that is true, I want to see what Kaidou looks like! That would be cool for Jimbei! I hope that Law can heal him! And yay for Coby actually showing a spine for once! xd
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

User Image
OMG, that is amazing!! Everytime Oda releases a awesome chapter, he tops himself. Its insane! I hope that is true, I want to see what Kaidou looks like! That would be cool for Jimbei! I hope that Law can heal him! And yay for Coby actually showing a spine for once! xd

Everyone thought that Luffy dropping the hat would symbolize his death from the battle with Kaidou.

Well he did have a duty to protect Luffy after all, and he might also help locate the Strawhats.

I wonder what Shank's will now that he's entered the fray...

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
II Yami Bakura II
Le Fuwa Kitty

I AM SO PLEASED ASFKJL.

User Image

Everyone thought that Luffy dropping the hat would symbolize his death from the battle with Kaidou.

Well he did have a duty to protect Luffy after all, and he might also help locate the Strawhats.

I wonder what Shank's will now that he's entered the fray...
User Image
Totally! I am wondering how Sengoku vs. Blackbeard is going right now. I hope we get to see some of the Impel Down legendary prisoners in his crew fight some more.

Prophet

I must refrain from reading spoilers, but I'm not sure I can wait... gonk

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Fangirl Geiger counter raises by millions for Trafalgar Law across the world. ^^''

Props to Yami for making this thread, though! It'll hopefully bring One Piece into its rightful light for more A/M/Cers. :3 I'll post something discussion-related later though... going to enjoy my spring break and sunshine more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff