yes and i liked 0.7 70.0% [ 14 ]
yes but i didnt like 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no and i don't want to 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no but maybe i will 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Questionable Shapeshifter

The Friendly Winter emotion_bigheart
I hope that MinSeong and co. can clear up the misunderstanding of 'kidnapping the girl'

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
_winterdawnn
The Friendly Winter emotion_bigheart
I hope that MinSeong and co. can clear up the misunderstanding of 'kidnapping the girl'
me too.. im worried.. i hope the series isn't ending soon..

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Big update yesterday! TFW and CSCHBL, also Model; By Chance, We..and; and Watashi ni xx Shinasai!!

Min-Seong has been in his room for a long time it seems. Da-Jeong keeps asking him to smile for her, maybe this is what the beginning of the story was referring to. I think Min-Seong will be better off once he gets that his mother doesn't cry because he has done something bad.

Cliff hanger with Mr. Author. I'm really hoping it is good news. OMG that stupid President really needs a personality check. He can't have Suri, he should just move on.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Devourer of Cupcakes
Big update yesterday! TFW and CSCHBL, also Model; By Chance, We..and; and Watashi ni xx Shinasai!!

Min-Seong has been in his room for a long time it seems. Da-Jeong keeps asking him to smile for her, maybe this is what the beginning of the story was referring to. I think Min-Seong will be better off once he gets that his mother doesn't cry because he has done something bad.

Cliff hanger with Mr. Author. I'm really hoping it is good news. OMG that stupid President really needs a personality check. He can't have Suri, he should just move on.

yeah! a lot were updated! I don't read model or watashi ni... maybe i should!-- im reading 'a story of someone we know' <--or something like that.. it was also updated

aww min-seong.. that was so very sad. how many months passed? It looked liked the seasons were changing. I hope she can get him to come out soon.. I'm afraid of how he's going to look..i hope he can become himself again. I agree though that it seems like this is what the first page was talking about--thats a relief at least!

...but then cschbl seems like we're about to get some bad news. I'm worried. I tried to cheat and look at the raws but i can't even figure out whats going on in them..i hope he doesnt get bad news..

Lonely Humorist

Tower of God, Kubera, God of Highschool.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
wiwog
oh--- i actually haven't read any of those but i've heard Tower of God is very good

Lonely Humorist

0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
oh--- i actually haven't read any of those but i've heard Tower of God is very good
By far my favorite of all manhwas.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
wiwog
0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
some one i know loves it--the art looks nice and the story sounds interesting but a little sad and violent

Lonely Humorist

0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
some one i know loves it--the art looks nice and the story sounds interested but a little sad
the action sequences are amazing
the story has alot of betrayal and revenge. there is a bit of tragedy since it's kind of a harsh world.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
wiwog
0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
0I Miyuki I0
wiwog
some one i know loves it--the art looks nice and the story sounds interested but a little sad
the action sequences are amazing
the story has alot of betrayal and revenge. there is a bit of tragedy since it's kind of a harsh world.
i heard a little about the betrayal stuff..with one girl who they were protecting but she killed some one or something.. my bf tries to make me read it so i end up seeing random pages and hearing random explanations some times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff