Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Breaker
I just recently started reading this manga, and I've gotten addicted. I finished the first manga series (The Breaker), and I'm now caught up on the newer one (The Breaker: New Waves). I'm wondering if you've seen or heard of this manga, and if you read it, what do you think about it?

Timid Loiterer

Pretty good! I've been keeping up with it.
Too bad its a manhwa and will probably never get an anime. All the characters are really neat ;u
And it's interesting seeing all the different fighting styles.
Things are really confusing at the moment, but it's still great!
gaia_crown

Fashionable Genius

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
it's a really good manga with a lot of twist into it
I finished the first season, and that was great. The beginning of how a fairly weak student becoming trained by the best in the murim world and the near-tragic ending. But as for the second season I would say I have to differ.

The beginning of the second season was okay with the recognition of the clan bit, but later in the series I found that with MC's body slowly getting "weird" as other characters said (I'll leave it at that for those who haven't read far) and fact how it's in complete different character set sort of threw me off. I didn't mind the "seperation" at the beginning but since author seemed to want be secretive on the GooMooRyung's side for over 100 chapters I found myself stopping when the MC was fighting the Doctor fighter.

But overall the series isn't too bad, just felt the author could've given the point or more plot hints to keep me interested.
The Breaker/ :New Waves was a great manhwa~!
I loved the art style, and picked it up after reading Kurozuka (a manga series).
The idea of a main character growing with the plot had me hooked, haha.
i get the feeling new waves is close to ending....

Sparkling Hero

yes! i started reading this like last year and as soon as i got into it it only took me like a month to start reading the breaker: new waves omg xD it's such a fun interesting twisting story @-@
I haven't been reading it lately but I know i'm still interested in it.
The Breaker is easily one of my favorite series out there, though sometimes the superhuman strength of the characters gets a little too explosive sometimes. Another series you might like is Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru. It's more realistic and a little more boring but still really good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff