Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
*~-. User Image .-~*

Any fans out there? ;o I never seem to find many people who like it, which is a little depressing since it's such an adorable and sweet series. Not to mention a hidden gem. :c

Who's your favorite character? ^-^ I personally love Niche lol....

And... does anyone know if this series is still going on? Or did they sadly cancel it or something..? :c I can't seem to find any more chapters...

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uhmmuh fan. Letter bee's monthly so that's probably why it's taking a while... It's ongoing, don't worry. smile

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
therese12345
Uhmmuh fan. Letter bee's monthly so that's probably why it's taking a while... It's ongoing, don't worry. smile

*~-. User Image .-~*

Ah ok... that's good then ^_^ So I guess they release the chapters... when, the begining or the end of each month? O.o
I really want more Tegami Bachi, I finished up to the latest chapter within a day ;-;

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KimikioNeko
therese12345

*~-. User Image .-~*

Ah ok... that's good then ^_^ So I guess they release the chapters... when, the begining or the end of each month? O.o
I really want more Tegami Bachi, I finished up to the latest chapter within a day ;-;

I'm not actually sure, all I know is that it's monthly. I haven't read the other latest chaps yet. Try reading other mangas while waiting for letter bee's release. 4laugh

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
therese12345
KimikioNeko
therese12345

*~-. User Image .-~*

I'm not actually sure, all I know is that it's monthly. I haven't read the other latest chaps yet. Try reading other mangas while waiting for letter bee's release. 4laugh
*~-. User Image .-~*

Awww m'kay. ;w;
I've been re-reading FMA again and again but I want some more Niche in my life... Dx
Thank you for the news though, glad to hear it's still alive and well! ^ - ^

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KimikioNeko
therese12345
KimikioNeko
therese12345

*~-. User Image .-~*

*~-. User Image .-~*

Awww m'kay. ;w;
I've been re-reading FMA again and again but I want some more Niche in my life... Dx
Thank you for the news though, glad to hear it's still alive and well! ^ - ^

You're welcome. Glad I helped. 3nodding

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Letter Bee

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mince Mice
Letter Bee

*~-. User Image .-~*

Um.. o.o;; I'm not sure if you thought this was a verses thread but they're both the same series. Tegami Bachi is the Japanese title for Letter Bee... ^_^;;

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
KimikioNeko
Mince Mice
Letter Bee

*~-. User Image .-~*

Um.. o.o;; I'm not sure if you thought this was a verses thread but they're both the same series. Tegami Bachi is the Japanese title for Letter Bee... ^_^;;

I thought you were going with "Which title is better?"

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mince Mice
KimikioNeko
Mince Mice
Letter Bee

*~-. User Image .-~*

I thought you were going with "Which title is better?"

*~-. User Image .-~*

Lol no, sorry for the mix-up n_n;;
If you look at the first post I didn't ask that; I just said both titles in case people only knew the series by only one of the titles :3
Sorry 'bout that ^_^;;

It is a good manga. I semi lost interest and have yet to get back into it. Sometimes the young kids protagonists can be annoying. Id rather have a guy in his mid 20's instead of all the teen s**t out there nowadays.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Morenheld
It is a good manga. I semi lost interest and have yet to get back into it. Sometimes the young kids protagonists can be annoying. Id rather have a guy in his mid 20's instead of all the teen s**t out there nowadays.

*~-. User Image .-~*

Ah that can be true ^_^;; Although now that I think about it, I haven't actually read many series with an older protagonist. o.o A few one-shots but no actual series...
I'm just really glad that there isn't any high-school life in Letter Bee; after a while all high school scenarios start to look the same :/

KimikioNeko
Morenheld

*~-. User Image .-~*

Ah that can be true ^_^;; Although now that I think about it, I haven't actually read many series with an older protagonist. o.o A few one-shots but no actual series...
I'm just really glad that there isn't any high-school life in Letter Bee; after a while all high school scenarios start to look the same :/

That's because they are the same.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Morenheld

*~-. User Image .-~*

Well... :/ Azumanga was one of the few high school anime's that I really loved... maybe because there wasn't a single male in the series but their perverted teacher, so it was a nice change from the usual "fall-in-love-with-upper-classmate" junk that most high school animes have.. ._.

KimikioNeko
Morenheld

*~-. User Image .-~*

Well... :/ Azumanga was one of the few high school anime's that I really loved... maybe because there wasn't a single male in the series but their perverted teacher, so it was a nice change from the usual "fall-in-love-with-upper-classmate" junk that most high school animes have.. ._.

Oh I am not saying that they are bad I am just saying that it is overdone. I never read or watched Azumanga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff