Welcome to Gaia! ::

So.

It's over.

From the perspective of a SoMa fan, it wasn't... eh.The last scene was cute, but it wasn't what I was expecting. But then again, it's a Shonen. What development can you expect in a Shonen?

From the perspective of a regular fan, the ending wasn't too... satisfactory for me. I still have many questions left unanswered. I didn't mind the boob jokes much, because I was too busy mulling over how underwhelming it is. But at least Okhubo made it lighthearted.

If it isn't already obvious, I found the ending too underwhelming. It's a great series, but I wish there'd be an epilogue or something.

I'm just going to wait for Soul Eater: Brotherhood for now.
I agree but I didn't really expect much better with how much the second to last chapter didn't wrap up. I really wished Soul and Maka kissed but it was more wishful thinking. The few serious moments with Kid were good though and I totally want an anime remake mainly to see the book of eibon arc animated XD.
Momo-chan the pirate
I agree but I didn't really expect much better with how much the second to last chapter didn't wrap up. I really wished Soul and Maka kissed but it was more wishful thinking. The few serious moments with Kid were good though and I totally want an anime remake mainly to see the book of eibon arc animated XD.

I agree with you 100%, yo!

I still want to know what the canon design of genderbent Kid looks like, man.
Stein as a father... poor, poor child.
KuroTamashi-x
Momo-chan the pirate

I agree with you 100%, yo!

I still want to know what the canon design of genderbent Kid looks like, man.

Kid as a girl would be awesome I also wish Crona was there and just didn't change XD. I was also sad that in the last chapter kid didn't realize he was finally symmetrical.

Destructive Bunny

I kept reading just to see what the ending would be like.

Now I can safely say the anime is 10x better, even with the courage punch and all.
KuroTamashi-x

One can only hope...

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
what chapter was the anime itself up to?

Trash Immortal

KuroTamashi-x
So.

It's over.

From the perspective of a SoMa fan, it wasn't... eh.The last scene was cute, but it wasn't what I was expecting. But then again, it's a Shonen. What development can you expect in a Shonen?

From the perspective of a regular fan, the ending wasn't too... satisfactory for me. I still have many questions left unanswered. I didn't mind the boob jokes much, because I was too busy mulling over how underwhelming it is. But at least Okhubo made it lighthearted.

If it isn't already obvious, I found the ending too underwhelming. It's a great series, but I wish there'd be an epilogue or something.

You mean Soul Eater: Meisterhood? wink

Nah, I totally get you. I was honestly disappointed as hell with the ending, and not because of the lack of SoMa- all the character development everyone got was shot out the window for boob jokes. OHKUBO YOU DEPRIVED ME OF MY PRECIOUS PAPA AND DAUGHTER MOMENT WHY DID MAKA NOT HUG HER PAPA

AND KID AND EXCALIBUR WTF

AND WTF TITTY MADNESS WTFFFFFFFFFF

.... yeah. neutral I would rather have had all the adults die on the moon if it meant we got better character development and resolution. But I am a bitter, bitter Spirit fangirl.

Dapper Regular

That last chapter sucked...I'm hoping it was a practical joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff