Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which guy will Kyoko end up with?

Ren 0.90502793296089 90.5% [ 162 ]
Sho 0.094972067039106 9.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

heart heart heart

Has anyone read the series Skip Beat? I LOVE it and I can't wait until it comes out Tuesday! I just started this thread to start a general discussion about it. 4laugh

heart heart heart
i love skip beat!!!>.< And Koyko(sp) better get together with Ren!! even through she's scared of him at times!! rofl and sho is soooo annoying!!! and the fact that he's starting to see what he let go, and the fact that he thinks she still belongs to him...stupid!
I know right? It pisses me off! What a complete a*****e! Ren and Kyoko are so dense! I love the part in the latest volume tho...it was adorable! xd
Its a excellent manga xd i also agree that the latest volume was adorable 4laugh especially when ren gave kyoko the rose heart awe he is a one of a kind man but his past after&before he met kyoko when she was little is catching my attention more and more

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I've only have up to 13 and that just came out, but Ren didn't give Kyoko a rose that I know of in any of the volumes. And I'm sorry if you all hate me but I like Sho, though he doesn't deserve Kyoko after the way he treated her. I just like the way he acts lately, a little off.
Don't be silly we won't hate you for like Sho! 3nodding He may be a terd but he's a cool terd. I don't remember Ren giving Kyoko a rose yet, sweatdrop I'm in America and Skip Beat vol. 13 isn't supposed to come out until this Tuesday.

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I'm in America as well, but I got volume 13 on June 26. It is so cute, you'll love!

Does anyone else find it odd that Moko hasn't been showen at all in the last few volumes? I think she's interesting and I like how Kyoko acts around her, so I want to see more of her.
yeah moko hasn't showen up...i didn't relise* that she hasn't come in for a while. i've been more focused on kyokoXren thing ya know? but u guys remeber when kyoko did the music video with sho!! that was pretty funny!! rofl i'm glad i didn't burst out laughing in class cause of it!!! i would have got in trouble...we were supose to be reading in the textbook!! burning_eyes i could never pay attion in history...maybe that's why i got a C... stare but another one of my favorite parts was when kyoko was helping ren with his charater 4 the drama!! the part where she feel and he caught her and he was on top of her and she starts to freak out!!! rofl i was really glad i was reading that part at home cause i broke out laughing!!! rofl course my mom looked at me funny...sowwy it's such a long post!!!! cry don't hate me!!!
(*sowwy i can't spell 4 my life!!!!!)

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Yeah that was a great couple of volumes when she was working with Sho, she was so beautiful as an angel and the way he reacted to her was priceless! And when she was with Ren in his apartment helping him was great. I have to say you saw a new side of Ren when he saved Kyoko from practically killing herself, he was kind of dark and sexy. I also love the Kyoko demon spirits that are always popping out and doing funny things.
User ImageKimi wa dare da, boku wa Lambo~

I love Skip*Beat! it gets better and better every volujme x3
Maria (I think that was her name) and Lory-san are my favorite characters X3 (even though Lory-san's been kinda scary lately, but it's all fro Ren's good I tell you >w< wink

Lambo-san's current Mood is....
User Image

Boku wa dare da, kimi wa Lambo~User Image
Yes dammit! Kyoko will and better go out with Ren! Sho is just a monopilistic contradicting b*****d!!! Oh, and Ren actually remembered kyoko's birthday, I say, Ren!
where i am right now on mangafox is pissing me off>< I wish they would update.
Oh, and she better end up with ren. sho is a p***k
lady_snowflower
Yeah that was a great couple of volumes when she was working with Sho, she was so beautiful as an angel and the way he reacted to her was priceless! And when she was with Ren in his apartment helping him was great. I have to say you saw a new side of Ren when he saved Kyoko from practically killing herself, he was kind of dark and sexy. I also love the Kyoko demon spirits that are always popping out and doing funny things.

yeah her deamons are funny!! and your right about ren being dark and sexy!!! but you remeber the part where ren like have you ever kissed a guy before and kyoko starts to freak out!!! that part is funny!! also how ren's manger, i forget his name, but how he's trying to hook them up, and how kyoko doesn't know ren's talking about her when they're talking and she's in the chicken costume!!! rofl those parts are funny!!!

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Yeah when he asked her that she paniced! Mr. Yashiro is Ren's manager and everytime he tries to tell Kyoko that Ren likes her she's never listening to him. Her chicken suit always seems to help Ren open up a bit. But in number 13 everything gets better.
Okay so i just read volume 13 and i burst out laughing in the bookstore it was the part where kyoko was waiting for Ren outside the limo/hummer and the president sees the look on ren's face and he's like "whhhhy ren? do you love hell that much?! gonk "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff