Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm kinda confused. I watched the first episode. I remember someone telling me about the anime. Is it Yuri or not??

Enduring Regular

Not as far as I'm aware. From the summary, it doesn't sound like it. May be some yuri undertones/subtext somewhere in it though.
Ah ^^ Well, I really like Yuri so I want shines with it being the main plot but there aren't many in English dub ^^ I finished Kannazuki no Miko ><
Eltiana
Not as far as I'm aware. From the summary, it doesn't sound like it. May be some yuri undertones/subtext somewhere in it though.
Bad autocorrect DX. * I want it to be the main plot.
Eltiana

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
Ah ^^ Well, I really like Yuri so I want shines with it being the main plot but there aren't many in English dub ^^ I finished Kannazuki no Miko ><
Eltiana
You are not going to find much Yuri anime that has an English dub. Yuri is unfortunately not a very popular genre here in the states, and not many companies are willing to go through the trouble of dubbing them.
Yeah :/
Eltiana
CatchEmAllXD
Eltiana
You are not going to find much Yuri anime that has an English dub. Yuri is unfortunately not a very popular genre here in the states, and not many companies are willing to go through the trouble of dubbing them.

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
Only one I can think of offhand atm is Revolutionary Girl Utena, which is an old Yuri classic.

And just letting you know, you posted this in the manga section, when you're clearly looking for anime information. I was ready to flex my Yuri manga knowledge too emo
I did sweatdrop crap. Well, if you want, have you read vampire knight? I tried reading it but I couldn't staay focused for some reason I think it starts too slow.
Eltiana
CatchEmAllXD
Only one I can think of offhand atm is Revolutionary Girl Utena, which is an old Yuri classic.

And just letting you know, you posted this in the manga section, when you're clearly looking for anime information. I was ready to flex my Yuri manga knowledge too emo

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
I did sweatdrop crap. Well, if you want, have you read vampire knight? I tried reading it but I couldn't staay focused for some reason I think it starts too slow.
Not my sort of thing. I generally dislike anything involving vampires sweatdrop
Yeah I think I'm starting to get bored with the idea myself ^^ What manga do you like to read? Ahh.. I remember one I started, Hajime no Ippo. Forever ago Dx
Eltiana
CatchEmAllXD
Not my sort of thing. I generally dislike anything involving vampires sweatdrop

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
Yeah I think I'm starting to get bored with the idea myself ^^ What manga do you like to read? Ahh.. I remember one I started, Hajime no Ippo. Forever ago Dx
I mostly read yuri manga lol xd . I occasionally branch out and read other stuff too though.
I am a more visual person so I enjoy anime more than manga but when I do wanna sit down and read I do read it smile Ah, I am the same way xD. What Yuri manga's do you recommend?
Eltiana
CatchEmAllXD
I mostly read yuri manga lol xd . I occasionally branch out and read other stuff too though.

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
I am a more visual person so I enjoy anime more than manga but when I do wanna sit down and read I do read it smile Ah, I am the same way xD. What Yuri manga's do you recommend?
When it comes to Yuri, I prefer Manga. Romance stuff in general I feel does better in a reading format than it does in a more visual format.

Are you against nudity/sexual themes? If not, my personal favorites are Hanjuku Joshi, Octave, and Aoi Hana. If so, something like Sasameki Koto and Girlfriends are good reads. Oh, and anything by Otsu Hiyori I enjoy as well.
No I'm not agaisnt hentai xD. Okay ill write them down ty smile I have a few... but do you recommend any good websites for manga reading? I generally use my kindle fire c:
Eltiana
CatchEmAllXD
When it comes to Yuri, I prefer Manga. Romance stuff in general I feel does better in a reading format than it does in a more visual format.

Are you against nudity/sexual themes? If not, my personal favorites are Hanjuku Joshi, Octave, and Aoi Hana. If so, something like Sasameki Koto and Girlfriends are good reads. Oh, and anything by Otsu Hiyori I enjoy as well.

Enduring Regular

CatchEmAllXD
No I'm not agaisnt hentai xD. Okay ill write them down ty smile I have a few... but do you recommend any good websites for manga reading? I generally use my kindle fire c:
LOL, none of those are hentai...well, Hanjuku Joshi is close, but I think it still counts as Ecchi.

For yuri manga, I use Dynasty Reader for the most part, as the majority of the manga they put up is Yuri, and all of the manga I mentioned except Octave are available there. I'd provide a link, but that's against the rules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff