Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I was wondering if anyone could rec me some moe manga! Something I can buy and not just read online, i'd rather buy it.

I currently own these...

- K-ON
- Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Shugo Chara.
- Mermaid Melody.

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I Cast Ultima
I was wondering if anyone could rec me some moe manga! Something I can buy and not just read online, i'd rather buy it.

I currently own these...

- K-ON
- Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Shugo Chara.
- Mermaid Melody.

I have alot of manga myself but I think you will like these that I have.

- Skip Beat (On-going and i'm in love with this series)
- Full Moon wo Sagashite (completed and loved the manga, not the anime)
- Pixie Pop (completed and really cute)
- Meru Puri (Completed and loved it)
- Fruits Beasket (completed)
- The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross (completed and was ok)

If you wish to know what these are about then you could either look them up, PM me, or find them in this poll

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Skip Beat
Alternate Name: ?????????, Skip Beat!
Year of Release: 2002
Author: Nakamura, Yoshiki (Story & Art)
Artist: Nakamura Yoshiki

Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out now that he's famous! Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Pixie Pop
Category: comedy, fantasy, romance, school life, shoujo, supernatural
Artist/Author: TOOYAMA Ema

Mayu, the daughter of a cafe owner, is down-in-the-dumps and unlucky in love....until she meets Pucho, the magical fairy of beverages. Now, whenever Mayu drinks something, she transforms! But there's a catch-milk makes her grow, water turns her invisible, and pork soup turns her into a cute little piglet. But what will help her win the man of her dreams?

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Title: Meru Puri - The Marchen Prince
Released in:2000
Author(s):HINO Matsuri
Artist(s):HINO Matsuri

All high school freshman Airi Hoshina ever wanted was to someday live in a cozy home with a loving husband, and find joy in the little things in life. As a result, she makes it her daily mission to get to school on time because school legend has it that the longer one's non-tardy streak is, the better boyfriend one will find. But just when her daily routine is working like clockwork, an occurrence of fairytale proportions threatens to disrupt her grand plan.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you! Skip Beat sounds like my kind of thing!! And i'll also check the others out. heart

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Shinshi Doumei Cross
Alternate Name: The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, The Gentlemen's Alliance +, Shinshi Doumei +, Allianz der Gentlemen
Year of Release: 2004 - 2008
Author: Tanemura, Arina
Artist: Tanemura, Arina

In return for a business loan of 50 million yen, the prestigious Kamiya family gave their daughter Haine away to the Otomiya family. Haine, now an Otomiya, is appointed to the student council of the exclusive Imperial Academy, a private school for the aristocracy. Even though Haine is of proper lineage to be on the council, she finds herself struggling to find her place among the many secrets of its elite members, especially those of the president who holds her heart--Shizumasa Togu, aka "the Emperor"

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I Cast Ultima
Thank you! Skip Beat sounds like my kind of thing!! And i'll also check the others out. heart

wink No problem! I'm sure you will love Skip Beat. I do heart
Title: V.B. Rose
Author: Banri Hidaka
Rating: Teen 13+
Genre: Romance / (Comedy)
Volumes: 11 currently
Basic Premise/Basic Plot: A high school girl gets a job at a bridal design shop and helps make wedding dresses. The shop is run by two handsome men, one is a sharp tongue honest guy and the other is a perverted guy who means well. Together with the heroine they mange to keep things lively!

Your Rating for the Artwork: A+
Your Opinion/Review of the Art: I love the art! It is very well portrayed by the characters faces and dialogue.

Your Rating for the Story: A+
Your Opinion/Review of the Story: The story is hilarious! It's comedy from the start.

Suggested for people who like: Creator of 'I Hate You More Than Anyone' and 'Tears of a Lamb'.

Rainbow Shopper

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heart manga's are fun :3
We Were There by Yuki Obata (and mostly anything from her), You're So Cool by Lee Young-hee, Paradise Kiss by Ai Yazawa. All are exceptional and bound to make you laugh, cry, hope, and quote.
Title: Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi
Rating: A+++
Genre: Yaoi, Comedy, Romance
Basic Premise/Basic Plot: Ao, a highschool student, boldly confesses to his childhood friend and idol Ryoumei.

Your Rating for the Artwork: A
Your Opinion/Review of the Art: The art is very detailed and pretty. especially Ryoumei's shower scene omgaah *nosebleed*

Your Rating for the Story: A
Your Opinion/Review of the Story: Even though this is a yaoi it has a very good plot. Lots of plot twists and obstacles make the story very interesting and touching. There are very few cliches in this manga and its very refreshing. It's a one of a kind and I really recommend it! :3

Suggested for people who like: Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Shoujo

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Title: Heart no Kuni no Alice

Genre: adventure, drama, comedy (sometimes), horror

Main plot: I think, everyone know the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. In this manga, Alice Liddell is a 17 years old girl, who is visiting her sister, and falls asleep in the garden. And than, a man, with bunny ears kidnapes her and takes her to Wonderland. The boy's name is Peter White (aka the White Rabbit) and Alice can't go home, until she doesn't win the game of Wonderland.

Your rating for the story: A

Rating for the artwork: A

Suggested for people who like: Alice in Wonderland

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Title: Hiyokoi

Rating: A+

Genre: Shoujo

Basic Premise/Basic Plot: It's about this shy 15-year-old girl named Hiyori Nishiyama who's really short at 140cm and starts high school late as a freshman after getting into a car accident and being hospitalized for a year. She sits next to a boy named Yuushin Hirose who is really tall at 190cm and is really popular among the student population. After the incident where her panties was accidentally shown to the class, she starts making friends. Slowly, she grows out of her tiny bubble where she is unable to make friends due to her shyness to being able to interact with everybody.

Your Rating for the Artwork: B+

Suggested for people who like: Shoujo, romance comedy, slice of life

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Title: IS - Otoko demo nai Onna demo nai

Genre: adult, drama

Plot: It's about IS (intersexual) people, who are neither girls, neither boys when they are born. And this manga is about several IS people, how they come through their hardships, when they can't decide, whether they can live as males or females.

Your Rating for the Artwork: B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas