*covers eyes* 0.14956982131039 15.0% [ 226 ]
lol whut? 0.084712111184646 8.5% [ 128 ]
XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

I looked back for months and couldn't find one anywhere~ So, I'm starting my own official One Piece manga discussion thread.

This is for the most recent chapters, so spoilers don't have to be whited- so read at your own risk!

So, OP just reached 500 chapters!

Who else is loving the SuperNova's? Who's your favorite? I personally am loving the "Dark Doctor"

And did anyone else catch Jewlery Bonney looking like a child? I think it's her devil fruit power.
Omg One Piece is the best! Ooo I can't wait for chapter 501. 4laugh
Who in the next chapter do you think Luffy will beat up and how high dp you predict is bounty will become?
Also Zoro has already had a run in with one of the Tenryuubito, what do you think is going to happen to the man he was taking to the hospital and his fiancee? Though I do think it's hilarious that Zoro has the ability to get lost, even with numbers marking the path.

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
No matter what happen Enies Lobby was a great arc
It's getting good I like to see how this part of the arc turns around especially if the other supernova's are allies or foes.

Those @$$#0!{$ the tenryuubito's are gonna get their just dessert can't stand them
phantomimp
It's getting good I like to see how this part of the arc turns around especially if the other supernova's are allies or foes.

Those @$$#0!{$ the tenryuubito's are gonna get their just dessert can't stand them

I friggin hope so. I really couldn't stand them. I hope that some of the supernova's join up with the strawhat's to defeat them. <3
Aledawen
Who in the next chapter do you think Luffy will beat up and how high dp you predict is bounty will become?
Also Zoro has already had a run in with one of the Tenryuubito, what do you think is going to happen to the man he was taking to the hospital and his fiancee? Though I do think it's hilarious that Zoro has the ability to get lost, even with numbers marking the path.

I hope he finds the people who kidnapped Camie. And I do so hope the guy that Zoro saved survives.
Kyuuketsuki-Akira
No matter what happen Enies Lobby was a great arc

Hrm, I think the Albasta Arc was my favorite.
3nodding Water 7 + Ennies lobby were great

but Thriller bark is good as well 3nodding
phantomimp
3nodding Water 7 + Ennies lobby were great

but Thriller bark is good as well 3nodding
Seconded. All three of those arcs had some of my favorite fights in the series.

Dapper Ladykiller

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Yohohohoho~ heart

Out of the supernova's excluding the strawhats I'd have to say I love Trafalgar Law the most followed closely by Kidd.

Yohohohoho~ heart
Of all the Arcs, Arabasta is the best, full of despair, 2 defeats of Luffy, full fights from all the crew, appearance of Portgas D. Ace, Smoker, Tashigi, new bountys, the first Shichibukai and one of the biggest arc, near 80 episodes [in first its Ennies Lobby + Water 7 with 100 episodes] , even if arabasta is the best the best villian until now has been Lucci.

And about chapter 500, its great that they are appearing a lot of great pirates around the bounty of Zoro and Luffy, and that everybody knows about them, also the appearance of the right hand of Roger its great. I honestly think that there is going to be like a war between all of the 8 great novice pirates and Majorea, because Luffy will hit a Tenryubito, I am almost certain of it, and so they will escape to Mermaid Island =P

Gomu Gomu no Giant Jet Shell! ROCKS!
Bisuketto
Yohohohoho~ heart

Out of the supernova's excluding the strawhats I'd have to say I love Trafalgar Law the most followed closely by Kidd.

Yohohohoho~ heart

You've got an amazing avatar ya know?

Anywho, I'm not sure if I'm liking Kidd or not, but Law seems amazing.

I wonder if anyone new will join this arc or not.
Woah! New chapter. At first I though Luffy's bounty went up again- I definitly didn't see this coming.

Dapper Ladykiller

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Yohohohoho~ heart

Indeed! It can't be good when a Vice-admiral and his fleet heading to the archepeligo, some mad strawhats trying to rescue a friend, a "legend" taking it easy at the slave auction, the supernovas lounging around, and the announcement of Ace being executed are all realatively close together. Throw in some nobles just waiting to be hurt and you have an explosive situation. blaugh

Yohohohoho~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces