*covers eyes* 0.14956982131039 15.0% [ 226 ]
lol whut? 0.084712111184646 8.5% [ 128 ]
XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

I get the strange feeling that Garp and Gold Roger where either brothers or close friends when they were younger. Why doesn't Ace have a Monkey in his name. Do him and Luffy have different mothers or something. We should start are own One Piece manga, forma are own crew.
kyouzamashi ryouko
Aye aye aye, I leave town for a day, and miss all the fun stoof.

Anywho, yeah, I'd bet on Law having a furry fetish.

I don't think that Oda does have the balls to kill of Ace. I mean, he couldn't kill off Pell, and he isn't near as popular. I'm rooting for Bellamy to not be dead either, but that could just be wishful thinking.
:3

I think that Luffy will get wind of what's happening to Ace and go save his a**.

Damnit Oda, you pansy! Look over there at Naruto -- they're killing of main characters by the dozen practically! Come on, man, do it! I double-dawg dare you!

But yeah, Ace probably is going to end up getting saved by someone.. LIKE BLACKBEARD. It would be epic if he did die, but hey - I love Ace and I want more scenes with him in it. (Scenes with him preferably alive, that is.)
kyouzamashi ryouko
Aye aye aye, I leave town for a day, and miss all the fun stoof.

Anywho, yeah, I'd bet on Law having a furry fetish.

I don't think that Oda does have the balls to kill of Ace. I mean, he couldn't kill off Pell, and he isn't near as popular. I'm rooting for Bellamy to not be dead either, but that could just be wishful thinking.
:3

I think that Luffy will get wind of what's happening to Ace and go save his a**.

Mmm........ Yeah..... He might cop out on it, but things have been getting more intense lately, so who knows which way it could go.

I guess I wouldn't mind too much if he didn't die, since I'm a closet Blackbeard/Ace shipper.. But there can still be fics and fan art if Ace is dead, so~ ISTILLWANTHIMTODIE. c:
Anyone read chapter 504? Can't wait for 505 to see the Luffy, Trafalgar, and Eustass team up and fight the marines.
saigoto
Anyone read chapter 504? Can't wait for 505 to see the Luffy, Trafalgar, and Eustass team up and fight the marines.

Yeah I did earlier today smile

Zoro looked so giddy and anxious to fight, I was almost ready to charge out the door with him, haha.

I think Luffy, Kidd, and Trafalgar are doing to make for a very interesting action scene.

Man, did you SEE TRAFALGAR? I suppose he has the power to switch two objects of equal mass. Did he cut that guy's head off with his sword though? How did that guy talk after his head was off?

Aaaagghh this new chapter was really something. I can't wait for more of an explanation about their attacks.

It's so much love how those three are being so competitive though. Haha, Kidd, what an a*****e, I love it.
Eurithicles
saigoto

Yeah I did earlier today smile

Zoro looked so giddy and anxious to fight, I was almost ready to charge out the door with him, haha.

I think Luffy, Kidd, and Trafalgar are doing to make for a very interesting action scene.

Man, did you SEE TRAFALGAR? I suppose he has the power to switch two objects of equal mass. Did he cut that guy's head off with his sword though? How did that guy talk after his head was off?

Aaaagghh this new chapter was really something. I can't wait for more of an explanation about their attacks.

It's so much love how those three are being so competitive though. Haha, Kidd, what an a*****e, I love it.
Yup. There is definitely going to be some good action scenes next chapter, I'm really excited to see how they'll destroy the admirals.

I'm still trying to figure out the nature of Trafalgar and Kidd's devil fruit powers. As you said, Trafalgar seems to be able to switch objects of equal mass that are within that sphere that he created. Amazingly, it seems that it can't kill, seeing as how a man's head was taken off it's shoulders and he was still able to live. Can't say anything about his body though....

As for Kidd, the One Piece Encyclopedia thought it may have been something to do with magnetism, but it's probably more than that.
I'm curious to see what the new Devil Fruits are that Trafalgar and Eustass have.
Aledawen
Who in the next chapter do you think Luffy will beat up and how high dp you predict is bounty will become?
Also Zoro has already had a run in with one of the Tenryuubito, what do you think is going to happen to the man he was taking to the hospital and his fiancee? Though I do think it's hilarious that Zoro has the ability to get lost, even with numbers marking the path.
i must defend zoro, when he looked at the tree , a bubble was in the way making it look like #1

Damn! the three captains take out the marines. Trafalgar law has an awesome ability. I wonder what abilities Kizaru has. I know he has to be real strong to be an admiral
Mally91
I'm curious to see what the new Devil Fruits are that Trafalgar and Eustass have.

Trafalgar - he can manipulate space in an area sort of like teleportation of matter in an area

Kidd - Magnetism /reflection

Luffy - Come on we all know what he has and is capable of rofl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd say it's getting really good can't wait to see whitebeard vs. all the shichibukai and if they'll all make it out of the redline to the new world.

Personally I hope they kill of kidd or something the guy is creepy and seems like he's got something sinister planned or some devious scheme going on.

I highly doubt kidd's gonna help trafalgar and luffy anymore he'll probably plan their demise in the new world.
Anyone find it kinda amusing that all the badass supernovas are all like "O shite. Admiral! Run away, run away!"

Anywho, I think Whitebeard is going to save Ace. Though he is going up against the suichibachi... I wonder if Whitebeard might die instead of Ace.

And I'm curious about Law and Kid's devil fruit powers. The ones listed above fit, but I wanna see what all they can do with them.

PS, Zoro sucks at not getting lost. No if ands and buts.
kyouzamashi ryouko
Anyone find it kinda amusing that all the badass supernovas are all like "O shite. Admiral! Run away, run away!"

Anywho, I think Whitebeard is going to save Ace. Though he is going up against the suichibachi... I wonder if Whitebeard might die instead of Ace.

And I'm curious about Law and Kid's devil fruit powers. The ones listed above fit, but I wanna see what all they can do with them.

Lol, you have a point, but it's not always smart to pick a fight in an area thats right in military territory. The reason that they're fighting is because they have no other choice. ......That and Luffy, Trafalgar, and Kidd seem to be the craziest of the Supernovas.

I never thought about the possibility of Whitebeard dying instead of Ace. That may very well happen if it's only Whitebeard's crew fighting the Suichibachi.

As for Kid's and Trafalgar's powers, it will be interesting to see them in action.
Ace will not die, trust me if he was killed off ,oda would have to enter the witness protection program to hide from all ace obsessed fans. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

He'll be saved either by whitebeard/ dragon / or luffy who unexpectedly ends up there.
phantomimp
Ace will not die, trust me if he was killed off ,oda would have to enter the witness protection program to hide from all ace obsessed fans. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

He'll be saved either by whitebeard/ dragon / or luffy who unexpectedly ends up there.
Lol. Ace is way too popular to be killed off.

I just get the feeling that someone will die by the end after what kyouzamashi said, and it may very well be someone like Whitebeard.
saigoto
kyouzamashi ryouko

Lol, you have a point, but it's not always smart to pick a fight in an area thats right in military territory. The reason that they're fighting is because they have no other choice. ......That and Luffy, Trafalgar, and Kidd seem to be the craziest of the Supernovas.

I never thought about the possibility of Whitebeard dying instead of Ace. That may very well happen if it's only Whitebeard's crew fighting the Suichibachi.

As for Kid's and Trafalgar's powers, it will be interesting to see them in action.

Well, it was said that the Suichibachi were meeting up to take on Whitebeard, right?
Posting, cause I'm definitly off the front page. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces