pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
This is beyond awesome for words. My mind is blown a million times over! No time to celebrate about Sabo—WE GOT A GUY WHO NEEDS TO DIE, HERE. Raargh! He is so dang powerful! I mean, daaamn, what an ability. His men didn't get to tell him about the Revolutionaries being there, right...?

Magical Lunatic

Lenighma
This is beyond awesome for words. My mind is blown a million times over! No time to celebrate about Sabo—WE GOT A GUY WHO NEEDS TO DIE, HERE. Raargh! He is so dang powerful! I mean, daaamn, what an ability. His men didn't get to tell him about the Revolutionaries being there, right...?

I know. Its ridiculous. He probably doesn't even need his Family since he could probably solo an entire country all by himself if he wanted to. The Birdcage alone should be more than enough. Pica's ground manipulation abilities is probably overkill. lol

I don't really think that one mook really had a chance of reporting Sabo. I think Diamante is still there though.

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
One Piece: Episode of Merry: The Tale of One More Friend

It takes me back, and I loved it. The ending brought me to slight tears.

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
500m "God" Usopp rofl

Invisible Poster

Rayhenart
500m "God" Usopp rofl
lol at luffy's travel accommodation on his way to dofi emotion_awesome

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So....why are the marines targeting the Strawhats, again? I mean, shouldn't they be focused on Doffy, or at least trying to keep people from dying? From what it seems, only Fujitora is going to do something worthwhile.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Azriel_eph210
So....why are the marines targeting the Strawhats, again? I mean, shouldn't they be focused on Doffy, or at least trying to keep people from dying? From what it seems, only Fujitora is going to do something worthwhile.

That's exactly what Im asking myself. And thus another reason why the Marines are stupid jerks.

Magical Lunatic

Azriel_eph210

For the most part, they're just acting under orders and most of them can't help it since they're under Doffy's control. Issho/Fujitora himself commented that capturing Law and Luffy are his highest priority right now; his next priority being protecting the citizens of Dressrossa. He's a loyal soldier and officer of the World Government though I suppose it doesn't make sense why his temporary alliance with Doffy wouldn't be null and void after this stunt. Maybe his reasons for focusing on Law and Luffy would be to protect them from any innocent mobs. Then they can work on the bigger problem at hand.

Invisible Poster

isn't dofi still a warlord? Which means the marines cant go after him ?

Magical Lunatic

Lost in Fiction

The World Government wants to abolish the Shichibukai system anyway. Fujitora made it clear that once they do, he'll be coming after him. emotion_dealwithit

But yeah, its pretty much the same reason how Crocodile could go about his own business without getting into trouble until the Straw Hats intervened. The Marines can't touch him. Its pretty much just diplomatic immunity until its revoked by the Gorosei and the Fleet Admirals. There's also the added perk that Doffy is a (former) World Noble too and we know what happens when anybody ever touches a World Noble.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Lost in Fiction

The World Government wants to abolish the Shichibukai system anyway. Fujitora made it clear that once they do, he'll be coming after him. emotion_dealwithit

But yeah, its pretty much the same reason how Crocodile could go about his own business without getting into trouble until the Straw Hats intervened. The Marines can't touch him. Its pretty much just diplomatic immunity until its revoked by the Gorosei and the Fleet Admirals. There's also the added perk that Doffy is a (former) World Noble too and we know what happens when anybody ever touches a World Noble.

Jeez...the world government is so messed up...restructuring is definitely needed. Lol!

Invisible Poster

hmm i wonder what doflamingo's back story is..... how do you go from noble to drug lord emotion_facepalm maybe we will see when he is about to die emotion_dowant

Magical Lunatic

Lost in Fiction
hmm i wonder what doflamingo's back story is..... how do you go from noble to drug lord emotion_facepalm maybe we will see when he is about to die emotion_dowant

Can you imagine kid Doffy flipping off his parents and going "I WANNA BE A PIRATE!"? lol

I love that Oda drew him as a child.
User Image

Since Oda has a habit of implementing even joke art that he did in past SBS segments, I wouldn't be surprised if he used that drawing as a reference. I'm guessing Doffy was a runaway that got bored of the World Noble life.

Invisible Poster

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Lost in Fiction

Can you imagine kid Doffy flipping off his parents and going "I WANNA BE A PIRATE!"? lol

User Image

Since Oda has a habit of implementing even joke art that he did in past SBS segments, I wouldn't be surprised if he used that drawing as a reference. I'm guessing Doffy was a runaway that got bored of the World Noble life.

but whyyyy at least for sabo he wanted freedom and objected to how the poor were treated...but whats in it for doffy, not the money and he isnt exactly moving freely if he has someone to answer to for messing up .... i wonder if he is doing it for someone or something he loves... revenge..or maybe he just flat out cray...

well he seemed pretty happy there as a child maybe whoever gave him the cig died of lung cancer now he wants to destroy the makers .... maybe thats why he sent to the weakest person to mess with sanji ... soft spot for smokers... mrgreen

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Lost in Fiction
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Lost in Fiction

User Image

but whyyyy at least for sabo he wanted freedom and objected to how the poor were treated...but whats in it for doffy, not the money and he isnt exactly moving freely if he has someone to answer to for messing up .... i wonder if he is doing it for someone or something he loves... revenge..or maybe he just flat out cray...

well he seemed pretty happy there as a child maybe whoever gave him the cig died of lung cancer now he wants to destroy the makers .... maybe thats why he sent to the weakest person to mess with sanji ... soft spot for smokers... mrgreen

That was right before Doffy kicked his butt. Man,I still remember that chapter when Doffy had murder in those shades of his as he saw the weak part of the strawhat crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff