O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

Magical Lunatic

Captain Huxley
GorgeousNami
I really love the latest chapter of OP
Sabo used ace' hiken and he was with koala the girl with the sun pirates lol.

I was surfing from forumpiece about their new crew member. I guess luffy will add another to his crew. they said it is rebecca , violet or kinemon'. but that was just an opinion or a theory lol.

well for me it would be great if Bartolomeo join straw hats what do ya think?

I hardly think Rebecca, Violet or Kinemon would join them, they just don't seem to fit in anywhere in the crew. :s

But Kinemon can make everyone clothes. emotion_0A0

I agree on Violet though. I have a feeling that King Riku is going to die or something and Violet is pretty much the next in line. After her is Rebecca unless Violet pops out a kid. Imagine if Violet and Sanji actually got together though. lol
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
GorgeousNami

I was surfing from forumpiece about their new crew member. I guess luffy will add another to his crew. they said it is rebecca , violet or kinemon'. but that was just an opinion or a theory lol.

I hardly think Rebecca, Violet or Kinemon would join them, they just don't seem to fit in anywhere in the crew. :s

Oh wait, Kinemon is a tailor? surprised

Magical Lunatic

Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
GorgeousNami

Basically. That's actually his devil fruit. He can make any clothes that he can ever imagine appear out of nowhere.
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
GorgeousNami

Basically. That's actually his devil fruit. He can make any clothes that he can ever imagine appear out of nowhere.

Oh god I totally forgot that he was a devil fruit user, now I have to put him in my list of possible crew members. gonk

Magical Lunatic

Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
GorgeousNami

Oh god I totally forgot that he was a devil fruit user, now I have to put him in my list of possible crew members. gonk

Haha, I kind of figured. Everybody seems to overlook that fact that Kin'emon isn't just some silly samurai. I mean, his torso was able to match Brook in swordsmanship and he evenly fought Doffy all by himself (though we never really know if Doffy was taking anything seriously).

Is there enough room in Luffy's crew for three swordsmen though? If anything, Kin'emon could just be put in the same category as Bart: future captains for the very likely to happen, Straw Hat Fleet. lol
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2

Haha, I kind of figured. Everybody seems to overlook that fact that Kin'emon isn't just some silly samurai. I mean, his torso was able to match Brook in swordsmanship and he evenly fought Doffy all by himself (though we never really know if Doffy was taking anything seriously).

Is there enough room in Luffy's crew for three swordsmen though? If anything, Kin'emon could just be put in the same category as Bart: future captains for the very likely to happen, Straw Hat Fleet. lol

Well I was actually impressed that he was able to cut through fire, which also impressed Zoro.

And YEAH, THE STRAW HAT FLEET FTW. rofl
I bet they'd be like, some overly powered fleet to be honest, probably matching to how White Beard's crew was.

Kawaii Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
Woohoo! A One Piece thread! heart xd

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Captain Huxley
DOROHEDOROBRO v2

Well I was actually impressed that he was able to cut through fire, which also impressed Zoro.

And YEAH, THE STRAW HAT FLEET FTW. rofl
I bet they'd be like, some overly powered fleet to be honest, probably matching to how White Beard's crew was.

Zoro was really impressed by his sword skill, Kinemon sword attack are fire based, like Brook's are ice/cold based plus Kinemon is also know as Firefox Kinemon

I also think that luffy will have a fleet of pirates like that compared to Whitebread, but it's most likely that Luffy doesn't know that they allied with him

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The only missing crew roles that I see right now are Tailor and Gunner. Honestly, Franky is handling multiple roles right now (shipwright, carpenter, and gunner), so another person to help wouldn't hurt. But since we could make a case for Tailor, I'll go with Kinemon having the highest likelihood of joining the Strawhats out of the current possibilities.

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
Azriel_eph210
The only missing crew roles that I see right now are Tailor and Gunner. Honestly, Franky is handling multiple roles right now (shipwright, carpenter, and gunner), so another person to help wouldn't hurt. But since we could make a case for Tailor, I'll go with Kinemon having the highest likelihood of joining the Strawhats out of the current possibilities.

I don't think that Kinemon will join the Strawhats, because his doesn't seem to have a dream that's his chasing after, the main thing he wanted was to rescue his son and his friends. So after he's able to rescue his friends he'll probably just finish their journey and then go back home

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210

I don't think that Kinemon will join the Strawhats, because his doesn't seem to have a dream that's his chasing after, the main thing he wanted was to rescue his son and his friends. So after he's able to rescue his friends he'll probably just finish their journey and then go back home

I totally agree. I only chose Kinemon because he's the only likely one of the people that were being discussed.

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210

I see, though it doesn't seem like they will get a new member this arc ....
How about Kuros (just making a suggestion)

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
brazi1_fan
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210

I think Kuros would be more interested in spending time with his daughter rather than going on the seas with Luffy. He probably might consider it if he didnt have a family. I'm thinking it will be Sabo(though my hopes are too high with that one)

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
ultrafirebird
brazi1_fan
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210

I think Kuros would be more interested in spending time with his daughter rather than going on the seas with Luffy. He probably might consider it if he didnt have a family. I'm thinking it will be Sabo(though my hopes are too high with that one)

I figured so with Kuros, but I don't think Sabo will join, just like Ace and Luffy they have their own adventures, plus Sabo said a long time ago that on this ship he was gonna be the captain and navigator

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
brazi1_fan
ultrafirebird
brazi1_fan
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210

I figured so with Kuros, but I don't think Sabo will join, just like Ace and Luffy they have their own adventures, plus Sabo said a long time ago that on this ship he was gonna be the captain and navigator

Ah, that's right. you got a point with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff