52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yutora
Silver Tear Angel

I could live with that one.

I WISH THEY WOULD TOO. Though, I don't really watch dubs,
but I have been dying to see the Impel Down Arc in english.
And a friend told me they aren't up yet :c

One Piece is the only Manga I am always caught up on, lol. And gosh,
if I could find a nice website where they have all of the SBS I would love to read old ones.

The Impel Down Arc is the one I'm dying for as well. Its one of my favorite arcs of the series so far. smile . It'll be a while before we get there though, sadly </3.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_4

Thats the start of them, and it has basically up to most recent. smile Its where I read them at.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Silver Tear Angel

It was a pretty impressive Arc, and I'd rather die than go to that jail, lol.
Also, where exactly are the english epsiode as of right now?

Oh crap! I completely forgot about onepiece wikia! Thank you, dear (:

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yutora
Silver Tear Angel

It was a pretty impressive Arc, and I'd rather die than go to that jail, lol.
Also, where exactly are the english epsiode as of right now?

Oh crap! I completely forgot about onepiece wikia! Thank you, dear (:

Oh me too. A horrible prison Dx </3. I find the arc to have a lot of humorous parts for me.

October they released 12 episodes that got us to episode 229. There will be 12 more released this december smile .

No problem~ ;3 I hope you enjoy reading them<3

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Silver Tear Angel

Episode 229. . . that is around Water Seven time right?
My brain should serve me right once in my life with this,
considering I actually re-watched every single episode about 7 times now. . .
and I am re-watching it my 8th time now, lol. That is not counting the certain Arcs rewatches!

OTL
I just like going back when I suddenly have the urge to do so. . .

And I most certainly will enjoy them! I can't wait for the next chapter though c:
I am really interested in all of them teaming up and s**t.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yutora
Silver Tear Angel

Episode 229. . . that is around Water Seven time right?
My brain should serve me right once in my life with this,
considering I actually re-watched every single episode about 7 times now. . .
and I am re-watching it my 8th time now, lol. That is not counting the certain Arcs rewatches!

OTL
I just like going back when I suddenly have the urge to do so. . .

And I most certainly will enjoy them! I can't wait for the next chapter though c:
I am really interested in all of them teaming up and s**t.

Yup. Exactly around the time. 229 is when they first pull into Water Seven. smile .
Your brain did good biggrin .

I've re-read the manga too many times now, and I've seen all the English episodes multiple times. xD. I've been tempted to watch the Japanese one, so I can catch up, but I dont want to get attached to Japanese voices, and then when the character is introduced in English, I'd hate it. xD

That's the main reason I haven't watched more of the anime.

o: How goes reading the sbs?

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Silver Tear Angel

I constantly re-read it as well to find Pandaman, haha. I understand, I started out in English, switched to German ( which then killed me because it was Ruffy instead of Luffy, but they seemed to be further ahead ) and then I just decided to stick with Japanese. Now I can't switch back because I can't get over the voice actors anymore. Besides, they do tend to ******** up with Choppers.

The SBS make me smile so much it is crazy. Makes me love the man even more. I am currently only on 25 ( eh, I need to catch up ), but I have no time because I am trying to get the job at the library in my town instead of being at the one in the neighbour town.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yutora

Yea, I'm always on the look out for pandaman too! I re-read the series twice before realizing he existed. </3. orz. I'm so not observant.

I'm really tempted to watch the Japanese, because I'm so tired of waiting on English episodes, but like you said. I may get attached to the Japanese voice actors like you and not want to switch back. xD Its one of those, to risk it or not to risk it.

I know. I spent hours reading all of them. I'm trying to get a job near my house, but I haven't had much luck sadly. I hope you can get the job in the library in your town.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Silver Tear Angel
Yutora

Yea, I'm always on the look out for pandaman too! I re-read the series twice before realizing he existed. </3. orz. I'm so not observant.

I'm really tempted to watch the Japanese, because I'm so tired of waiting on English episodes, but like you said. I may get attached to the Japanese voice actors like you and not want to switch back. xD Its one of those, to risk it or not to risk it.

I know. I spent hours reading all of them. I'm trying to get a job near my house, but I haven't had much luck sadly. I hope you can get the job in the library in your town.

Haha, don't feel too bad. I kept seeing him every once in a while but was lost as to who he was at first. I was quite baffled that he kept returning randomly at first, lol. It is a risky decision, I give you that, but it is completely worth it!

Hope your job hunt goes well. I'll probably be dropping by the library tomorrow.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Caesar got knocked the ******** out! cat_rofl
Gentle Sakura
Caesar got knocked the ******** out! cat_rofl
Ya he did. He's turning out to be disappointingly stupid. Does he not read papers? Does he not know what Luffy's done? He made enemies with the world government, two warlords and an emperor. He's not going to be afraid of another warlord and his connections. He should be but he had a government flag burned so should is out the window. I like this arc but am underwhelmed by the villain. Monet while I still don't think is weak went down too quick and the mad scientist is dumb as hell. I still have hope for Vergo.
Also I think SAD is how he makes DF.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I just want to see Kid again. cat_crying

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
taking on big names/organizations that not new
shame, shame Caesar

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Al the Sloth

Maybe I need to re-read the past chapters, but I don't understand how Smile is used to create an army of devil fruit users... I mean, sure it left a devil fruit behind when it "died", but it was the same fruit that it had absorbed in the first place, right? Perhaps I'll understand when SAD is explained a bit more...
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth

Maybe I need to re-read the past chapters, but I don't understand how Smile is used to create an army of devil fruit users... I mean, sure it left a devil fruit behind when it "died", but it was the same fruit that it had absorbed in the first place, right? Perhaps I'll understand when SAD is explained a bit more...

Nonono. Smiley and "Smile" are different things.

Smiley was the big giant poison Mudkip monster you saw.

Smile is what is used to refer to Artificial Devil Fruits.

Momonosuke consumed a smile and now he's a dragon. Smiley consumed a smile and he was an axolotl. Get it?

SAD is something that helps produce smile(artificial devil fruits) and Caesar is the only one who knows how to make it. One of the Yonkou( I think it's Big Mam or Kaido ) is using this to make a whole army apparently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff