XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

Bisuketto
Yohohohoho~ heart

Indeed! It can't be good when a Vice-admiral and his fleet heading to the archepeligo, some mad strawhats trying to rescue a friend, a "legend" taking it easy at the slave auction, the supernovas lounging around, and the announcement of Ace being executed are all realatively close together. Throw in some nobles just waiting to be hurt and you have an explosive situation. blaugh

Yohohohoho~ heart

BOOM! So, do you think that anyone of the Supernova's are going to aid the straw hats? Well, Bonnie already did.

Is Luffy going to help Ace now? I hope so... one Camie is safe.
Who knows question It looks like the supernova's most of them are allies or at least civil towards each other so far. Kid seems A little bit too much interested in the strawhats wahmbulance .

I wonder if he's got something planned I don't trust kid he seems like he has an alterior motive or one of those hidden schemers.

Dapper Ladykiller

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
OH.... Chapter 502 is EPIC! whee whee whee

Luffy's two page spread is win. cool
One Piece is LOVE! heart
And I'm all up-side-down of everything that is happening now in the manga!
And I HATE it when I can't read the scans until every Friday, that sucks -_- Me wanna know now! T__T
Bisuketto
OH.... Chapter 502 is EPIC! whee whee whee

Luffy's two page spread is win. cool

Amen my Pirate loving brethren. I though it was AMAZING. I was waiting for something like this to happen. I should have seen this coming from Luffy.

:3
phantomimp
Who knows question It looks like the supernova's most of them are allies or at least civil towards each other so far. Kid seems A little bit too much interested in the strawhats wahmbulance .

I wonder if he's got something planned I don't trust kid he seems like he has an alterior motive or one of those hidden schemers.

Kid does seem kinda creepy. I bet he ends up fighting Luffy or the Dark Doctor before long.
The new chapter is great. I have been waiting for Luffy to pull the stunt he just did. Though I feel bad for Hachi and us cause we have to wait a week for the next chapter crying .
Luffy just fired the shot heard 'round the (One Piece) world.

No spoilers, but holy crap, I hate you Oda for making me wait for the next chapter, you tease. scream
DaidojiKensuke

No spoilers, but holy crap, I hate you Oda for making me wait for the next chapter, you tease. scream

Agree. I'll be unable to access the internet until a week from next Sunday, and the wait might just kill me a little.

I do hope that Hatchi is OK though. I kinda like him now.
kyouzamashi ryouko
DaidojiKensuke

Agree. I'll be unable to access the internet until a week from next Sunday, and the wait might just kill me a little.

I do hope that Hatchi is OK though. I kinda like him now.

Man I was waiting to see when luffy would attack those @$$hole tennryubito's scream and that made my day this chapter. 3nodding

Too bad it came at hachi's expense I was starting to really like that character and wondered if he'd join the group. crying

Original Grunny

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
๏̯͡๏﴿ Gah. I really need to catch up on One Piece. I just started watching the Water 7 arc. Not even close to Enies Lobby. *sob sob*

But, I do have my place to read the manga, so I will have to find the spot where the anime is on there and continue reading. Or something.
I wonder if Luffy will get wind of Ace's execution. I've thought ever since they mentioned the dangers of crossing red line from above that they would likely at least go there briefly, and Ace's execution is the perfect time to go there, cause havoc for the WG, maybe get on white beard's good side, and show the same daring from Enies Lobby. of course it would only be a quick jump in/out and then they'd still dive down to mermaid island (can't leave sunny!). cant wait for the next chapter... or the one after that. ah! someone kidnap oda and make him write the next 300 chapters (500 for half way round the world, gotta be 300 more right?) in a weekend.
whee well we know luffy did what the others have wanted to do for a long time but couldn't, attack those @$$hole tennryobitou's nobles, and most likely ace will be fine come on if oda killed off ace he'd have a whole bunch of hate mail from fans. sweatdrop

So don't worry much about ace, he'll be saved somehow.

Seriously that was the greatest moment when luffy sucker punched chalo stressed I couldn't stand him or the other tenryobito's anymore they had it coming.
JackWisps
I wonder if Luffy will get wind of Ace's execution. I've thought ever since they mentioned the dangers of crossing red line from above that they would likely at least go there briefly, and Ace's execution is the perfect time to go there, cause havoc for the WG, maybe get on white beard's good side, and show the same daring from Enies Lobby. of course it would only be a quick jump in/out and then they'd still dive down to mermaid island (can't leave sunny!). cant wait for the next chapter... or the one after that. ah! someone kidnap oda and make him write the next 300 chapters (500 for half way round the world, gotta be 300 more right?) in a weekend.

I'm hoping they show what's going on with Ace as well. And I do so hope One Piece goes on farther than 300 more. As long as it finishes before I die, I'm happy.
Grouchu
๏̯͡๏﴿ Gah. I really need to catch up on One Piece. I just started watching the Water 7 arc. Not even close to Enies Lobby. *sob sob*

But, I do have my place to read the manga, so I will have to find the spot where the anime is on there and continue reading. Or something.

Catch up soon! You're missing a ton of cool stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff