XD 0.10721376571807 10.7% [ 162 ]
O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm thinkin Bleack Beard just got tired of sitting around and the moment he heard something was going on nearby he just decided to join in. Join in as in stopping some of the pirates that are intent on saving the pirate that he captured.
That and i think he isn't ready to face whitebeard yet
Blackbeard is coming down from the entrance.

Magellan is coming down from the 2nd floor.

Luffy & Co. are going up from the 4th floor.

Shiryuu is coming up from the 6th floor.

I think the third floor is where the feces will hit the ceiling-mounted rotating occillator.

And when the hell did Lafitte grow WINGS????

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DaidojiKensuke
I think the third floor is where the feces will hit the ceiling-mounted rotating occillator.

[]2 + 2 = 4![]

://Lol. Fancy talk for 'The S**t will hit the fan'? xD

[]Now for more equally advanced math![]

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Something_Fox_Kid
User Image
Fact: Ussop's lips are longer then his nose
User Image
I don't care where I go, as long as I can be with you. I'll go with you Wherever you go.
Stay with me always.. Okay?

~*~

Aww man.
I looove Zoro.
>3<
And Mihawk.
Well, I've watched a bunch of episodes on tv, but, haven't read the manga. I want to start collecting them. Seen quite a few of the movies though.
One Piece is a great anime. Definitely one of my top favorites.
~*~

R
i b b u n says :

@Son Goku Saru : Read the manga~ it is more detailed than the anime. Though I watch both.

And dude, the lastest chapter was so freakin' unexpected. Who would've thought BB would appear?
I hope Saldeath and Sadi-chan has some tricks up their sleeves.

User Image
I can't WAIT! for the feces to hit the fan! xd
I can't believe I'm beginning to like Crocodile now... ><"
I concern about Blackbeard though, I believe he holds no loyalty towards anyone, his actions are purely for his own ambitions. I'm guessing the whole defeat Ace, become Shichibukai, and then now joining in the current mayhem is just his way of gaining fame. His ultimate goal is to become one of the major pirates of the era FAST.
I Xeis I
Something_Fox_Kid
User Image
Fact: Ussop's lips are longer then his nose

No, it's not. Even with him puckering his lips as far as they can go, their length is simply parallel to that of his nose.

6,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
SanityLimited

same here. i used to hate him and now i love him. . _ ."
but i always did love the characters who could be associated with both good and evil in some way or form.
One Piece is getting crazier every week.

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SanityLimited
I concern about Blackbeard though, I believe he holds no loyalty towards anyone, his actions are purely for his own ambitions. I'm guessing the whole defeat Ace, become Shichibukai, and then now joining in the current mayhem is just his way of gaining fame. His ultimate goal is to become one of the major pirates of the era FAST.

I'm just worried about what he's gonna do next. First he tried capturing luffy, then he killed some guy for a certain power, then he beats ace just to try get shichibukai status and now he's getting involved in this impel down business. Whatever he's planning it's probably big.

And how much more dangerous and crazy can it all get? Luffy and his team are heading up, shiryuu has just been realeased as well. I can't want to see the reactions of the other strawhats when they find out what luffy's been up to.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
makoa
SanityLimited

I'm just worried about what he's gonna do next. First he tried capturing luffy, then he killed some guy for a certain power, then he beats ace just to try get shichibukai status and now he's getting involved in this impel down business. Whatever he's planning it's probably big.

And how much more dangerous and crazy can it all get? Luffy and his team are heading up, shiryuu has just been realeased as well. I can't want to see the reactions of the other strawhats when they find out what luffy's been up to.

yohohoho we will be amazed by what happens to luffy for sure.
But i just had a bad foresight of what may happen. What if whitebeard doesn't make it to ace, then blackberd stopped luffy from leaving the prison. Ugh i just had to more visions of of what might happen. Ugh dragon(yohoho another vision) could save luffy or ace, or not do anything at all. (ugh what is grap doing now ) OH what if blackbeard just wants to kill luffy to get at dragon or something then he would look like the best employee for the marines/gov and then he could rule the world?????

yohohohoooo oh my

but watching the eps with blackbeard in em he seems like he really dont wanna do bad things.
1 he got into the stupidest fight with luffy over pie and beer
2 he asked ace to join before beating him
hmmmmm i dont kno
i might be getting Stockholm syndrome for blackbeard yohohohhoooooo

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Wouldn't it be interesting if Blackbeard ends up recruititng some people from level 6? For some idea it think, either Crocodile or someone else is going to end up joining him. I could see more Crocodile joining him to get at White Beard. But thats just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff